• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fresh Interest Check!

Trickster Crayon

You've Been Tricked
Hello! After a long hiatus, I am committed to starting up some new roleplays with a few partners! I am going to try to keep this interest check short and sweet, so hang tight!

General Info:
- I am 18+, I'd be more comfortable with others who are adults
- I am semi-lit to lit, I expect at least a paragraph or two of reply. In return, I will reply to match your length!
- I usually respond at least once a day, I will communicate with you if I cannot for a while! If I am not busy, I will continue to reply throughout the day!
- I love talking OOC, I need more online friends and if you'd like to be friends, I am so down!
- I am totally understanding, if you are busy or just not vibing with me, that is totally cool! Just communicate!
- I am down for darker, mature themes, I'd just like communication if that is alright! I never want to ever make anyone uncomfortable!
- I typically play female characters or female presenting characters. In my pairings, I usually prefer male characters to pair with, HOWEVER!!! I am down for doubling and I have some male OCs I can play for you! I am also totally fine with your pairing being fxf, mxm, and other pairings because I am LGBTQ+ friendly and I do not mind accommodating your preferences!
- I like both fandom and non-fandom based roleplays! If you have a good idea, let me know!

With this all being said, I would also like to state that I am a 20 year old college student, and sometimes I do get busy and need a week! To give you an idea, I am a Music Major, so some weeks I might have concerts and other events I need time for! If you also have things going on that you'll be busy for, I am super understanding! Now without further adieu, let me tell you what I am looking for! I also would like to state that I am looking for romance based roleplays, but they can be slow burns. I am down for anything angsty, anything wholesome, like- I am STARVING for some good roleplays!!!

Fandom:
*I am down for any and all ideas set in these universes as well! I love living in these worlds as OCs and such!*

MHA- I am NOT caught up, working on it though!
(OCxOC, OCxCanon)

Full Metal Alchemist
(OCxOC, OCxCanon)

Invincible
(OCxOC, OCxCanon)

Jo-Jo's Bizarre Adventure
(I am not sure, if you have ideas please pitch them!)

Soul Eater
(OCxOC, OCxCanon)

Steven Universe
(Not entirely sure!)

Hellaverse (Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel)
(OCxOC, OCxCanon, CanonxCanon

(These are just some that I am thinking of, If I have more I will add don't worry!)

Non-Fandom:

Dungeons and Dragons:
-I have several OCs and several that I'd love to play! We can come up with our own worlds and ideas!

Hero Plot Ideas

Mafia Plot Ideas

Vacation Plot Ideas

College Plot Ideas

Fame Plot Ideas

Historical Plot Ideas

With that being said, I know that this interest check was very vague, but I will keep updating it as I get back into the swing of things! Until then, please let me know if you are interested!

(Like I kid you not- I am so down for whatever good ideas you could have! I love non-fandom based roleplays as much as I do fandom! Please just let me know!)

I know it’s not listed but I was wondering if you’d be down to RP a fantasy plot? Or an original superpowers plot?

Hi!! Would love to do Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood double up if you’re interested 💖

Users who are viewing this thread

Back