Forum RP? sounds fun!

Andreana

Hi!

Not hard to notice, but I'm new to the site. However, I'm familiar with different types of roleplay on a casual basis, mostly roleplays in the forms of tabletop/pen&paper or by using clients like IMVU.

My roleplays vary from casual to lengthy/detailed, though because I'm not a native english speaker, I can struggle with certain words, or at times fail to remember imaginative ways to describe things. That being said, I do feel confident in my writing on a regulare basis, as well as my imagination.

I tend to stick to fantasy based roleplays, usually with supernatural beings. Vampires, magicians, witches, shapeshifters and deamons. Still, I'm usually up for trying new things.

I came over this site in search for ways to expand my skill and knowledge in roleplay, learn new ways or fine adjust what I've already known, as well as meet people with same interests as me.

I don't bite, and I'm always up for checking out new things, so don't be scared to contact me, I guess. In the mean time, I'll spend some time learning the forums and how this site works.

Oh good, another tabletopper. Welcome.

Good odds we'll see a lot of each other - just prod me or another Fellow if you need anything, or drop by chat to meet the regulars.

well, I still feel I'm a newbie when comes to tabletop RP, but I enjoy it a lot :P

And I'll be roaming a lot around, looking for rp's that seems to peak my interest, so there's a great possibillity I'll see you around yeah :P

Already checked out the chat, though I'm somewhat of a silent person to start with :P

We have many lurkers.

It's probably how people keep finding my big list of open recruitment threads.

Quiet in there now, though, so say hello if you fancy.

mainly fantasy based. Lately, I've been rping a lot using a neko char, though I've been rping some vampire stuff, as well as the normal elves/humans/dwarves types, and modern day witches. Mostly on IMVU, though, so forum based are all new to me

Yah I am kinda new to forum based rp. I like fantasy but I am mostly an elf or vampire. :)

I guess I tend to get a bit eccentric with my vampires, though. H don't really care for the Bram Stoker's type vampires, nor do I like the new Twilight twist on vamps. I guess.. My vampires are usually based on anime/manga, or myths and stories I've heard elsewhere. Lately, I've been very inspired by PC Cast's view on Vampyres.

yes! I love how she mixes the pagan, cherokee and vampyre legends, creatign her very own unique view on an old mythical creature :D

Friendly suggestion to look into Vampire: The Masquerade and Vampire: The Requiem.

oh! the Masquerade! me and a group of friends started up a story not too long ago, but the GM didn't seem to like where it was heading, so she stopped it D:

I just recently bought the last book of the series that just came out. I think it is called Redeemed

yeah, I'm hanging a few books after. Norway is too slow bringing in the books, even though I refuse to read the translated versions

I hear that a lot. Really it's just a gold, dark place with amazing views. ANd unlimited sun in the summer time xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back