Forever Seems to Long (Private)

Brian just nodded, following g her through let way after alley way before they arrived at her house. If he was caught off guard by where she lived he didn't show it. In truth he wasn't phased at all. He followed her in, looking around. "Oh... Right." He sighed. "It's Brian." He started to hold out a hand before pulling it back, remembering earlier. "Last names don't matter after hundreds of year... So just call me Brian." He told her, taking in his surroundings.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Alrighty. I'm Arryn." She rummaged through her pockets for her key while they waited for the elevator, refraining from tapping her foot impatiently. The building was ancient, but it was the cheapest she could find that would let her keep her dog. And hell, at least she didn't live with her parents anymore.

She glanced at the vampire as the lift arrived, thinking to herself. Why did he trust her so easily? She worked for - used to work for - the company that had been torturing him, but he followed her here without a second thought.

Then again, Arryn couldn't say she wouldn't do the same in his position. He was gonna die anyway, right? Might as well take a chance with someone who might turn out to be a decent person. If she was even that, after staying with the lab for so long.

Brian nodded a bit at her intro. What could he really say though? 'Nice to meet you too?' They were a little beyond that. He followed her to the lift, stepping in and leaning against the wall, balance still off. He took a deep breath, luckily he had fed her so he wasn't craving blood... Too much. His body was still trying to heal, that required blood and energy. He followed her into the apartment, leaning back. Not many people would let him in knowing what he was... He sat on the couch, grateful to sit with his head spinning. "Don't mind me... You'll hardly know I'm here..." He muttered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arryn crouched down on the floor as Hans came bounding up to her, still a puppy but absolutely huge. She rubbed his neck and kissed his forehead, before standing and heading to the bathroom. She desperately needed a shower.

"You need pillows, a blanket?" She offered while she was walking, figuring Brian would be crashing at hers tonight. He could sleep on the sofa.

Brian sighed, watching her and the dog. Vampires didn't have pets... He had a dog once though, a long time ago. He shook his head at the question. "I'm to tired to care even if it would help... I don't get cold, or hot." He shrugged blankets were needed and there were cushions. "I'll be gone in less than 24 hours anyway, just need to get it out of my system." He muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back