• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Forever Living

Skiriki

Always in my head.

giphy.gif

It's another Zombie Apocalypse RP! But here's the twist... they aren't dead.

NATURE IS THE ULTIMATE SCIENTIST.

It all started as a scientific experiment. NEXTGEN: Genetic Research Lab got their hands on nanotechnology, and one bad experiment ruined the world. With the ability to completely change a thought process, personality, and even build limbs, nanobots have taken over. Living people have become their hosts, and this technology has turned humanity into creatures that will
destroy anything to survive.

These “zombies” are fast, intelligent beings. During scientific experimentation, one researcher learned that the bots can even build a head after decapitating a subject. They're
hunters, looking to kill anything nearby before they are killed themselves. After time, humans have learned in order to kill them, they have to completely burn the bodies, or electrocute them, so that they disable the nanobots, and unfortunately, kill the host.

Where were
you when the outbreak happened? Did you have a family? Are they still alive? Who were you? Most importantly, can you survive? For this RP, I'm looking for no more than five other writers that will work with me on building this amazing world. I'm looking for dedicated, detailed writers who aren't afraid to exchange ideas, and are looking forward to having fun. This will not be a first come, first serve basis. Quality > Quantity.

[For more information: The story will begin before mankind even knew what was going on. We will discover
some parts of our character's lives before the "apocalypse". How will you escape?]

Please let me know if you're interested, and soon
this can become a reality.

Thank you for letting me know. Everyone who posts that they are interested will be tagged when the final thread is complete so they can begin with their character sheets! (:

If anyone is interested, this thread is STILL VERY MUCH OPEN.

Click HERE to be taken to the thread, and post your CS. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back