Forest Jewel (Oda & Zasa)

"How good are you at landing." Altair asked with a serouse face. "I want you to draw your weapon and get ready to fight because im gonna drop you and join in the fightin a moment after i see how many enemys we have to hack through. Trust me you will be ok." Altair said looking deep into her beautuful eyes. "Oh. And one more thing." Altair leaned in and kissed Elu.

Elu blushed and glanced away after his lips had touched her own. "Drop me and find out." She was grinning at her words. She would be fine and she knew it. She had been taught how to land like a cat by her brother once. In fact she often jumped from the tops of trees just to do her fancy landing tricks.

As we neared the the exit of the forest Altair gained speed and altitude. "i hope your ready cause im bout to drop you from a height. and i hope you can see how many enemies there are."

Altair and Elu came blasting out of the forest path and blew through the line of people there just to knock a few over from the aftershock.

Climing higher and higher with every flap of Altairs wings the battle field grew bigger and seemingly endless. even with all of his training he didnt know if he could make if out of this one

"Ok, im gonna drop you now and i hope you stick the landing and ill be down right behind you." Altair let go and watched as Elu fell tord the ground and the oncoming enemy.

Watching Altair for a moment she gave a nod and smiled as he let go. Doing several graceful flips in the air before landing just as beautifully on her feet she quickly went into action pulling her bow out and firing arrows at the awaiting enemies. She had done a quick count and was not shocked to find that there for just shy of 100 enemies there.

After Elu hit the ground and started fighting the enemies Altair released the wing magic i was using to fly. As Altair was falling to the ground he drew his sword and planed on using it to brake his fall.

Altair managed to place himself over top an Ork and plunged his sword through his skull to break his fall and kill one of the many enemies. "Told you i wouldnt be long." He said ad he pulled his sword from the orks body just in time to kill another one.

Elu flashed him a grin as she spun around kicking one of the attackers into a tree before following her attack up with a fatal blow to the skull. "Yeah, well you shouldn't pay to much mind to me. To many foes for such non sense." She teased him a little as she continued to fight off attackers.

"bet i can kill more of them than you" Altair said with a grin as he pulled out his bow and shot 8 arrows off. "it starts now and im already up 8" he said with a grin.

Elu knew it was against the code to engage in such acts, but yet she found herself smiling as she fired ten rounds of arrows. "You're on!" She flipped over a on coming beast man, slicing the back of his neck as she passed. Landing on her feet she quickly spun around and using her bow pulled a enemy closer just to bury her blade in his throat.

"Well i hope you can keep up" Altair said while firing off 8 more arrows into the oncoming creatures. He uttered a spell under his breath and shot an arrow into the eye of an oncoming Orc and head explodes killing the surrounding beasts.

Elu smiled as she kicked the head off of a giant spider. Turning round she fired six arrows and frowned when she saw a giant Orc charging her. It had a dagger dripping with venom. She knew she would not be able to avoid the attack all together. Jumping up she winced as the dagger cut the side of her leg. Hitting the ground behind the creature she rolled and slammed into a tree knocking the wind out of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back