Forest [Inactive]

::He turns and notices the snake, and then slowly crouching he starts to mimic the snake while staring into its eyes. Doing this, he makes his way towards the snake, making sure not to provoke it.::

[QUOTE="Sakura and Lei Nikos]((ooc: What do you need help with. Let's talk in the Out of character chat. its the tab right by the character sigh up))

[/QUOTE]
((occ: sorry I don't see it. Just message me or something when u get free time I don't want to keep interrupting.))

Xaavia said:
((occ: sorry I don't see it. Just message me or something when u get free time I don't want to keep interrupting.))
((hey you see where you clicked RolePlay ? well look at the next two things over, one of them says "Post Out Of Character" just click that and it will send you to the chat she was talking about.))

((Occ: I think I got this. Redo lol)) ::She wondered the forest looking for lilith:: "Lilith...Lilith..ugh.." Her eyes scanned the ground:: 
::Being that Lilith is a snake she could be anywhere. Xav soon gives up plopping on the ground. "Lilith the one time I take you outside you disappear."

::Sakura turns and blinks at the girl dropping on the ground. She then looks down and sees the snake. Her eyes go wide and she freaks out:: "Snake!" ::She then drops the few chips she had in her hand and runs away from everyone screaming.::

::Lei opens his eyes and sees a snake by him. He then looks up at the girl that's by the snake:: "Get out of the way!"

::"Hmm?.." She hears the boys warning and follows his stare. "Lilith!" She jumps up jogging over to the snake. She picks up the snake with ease kissing the top of its head. "You had me worried sick" she says holding it with a firm grip around its neck, looking it in the eye::

::Lei gets up and looks at the girl but then takes a big step back as he looks at the snake:: "Your crazy...kissing a snake."

::Sakura stops running as she catches her breath. She looks around just now finding out that she ran off like she always does. She sighs then turns around:: "Now if I go this way I should be able to get back to Lei." ::She shrugs a bit:: "That snake..would be over there to." ::She slowly starts walking back::

:: "Oh no no! Liliths jot like other snakes she's actually pretty sweet. Here." She steps forward holding Lilith out to him::

::Watching everyone like he usually does during school, he says nothing to cause anyone to notice him, because he does not understand how to exactly react to whats going on.:: "I-Im pretty g-good with snakes and stuff..." ::He whispers, now realizing he might of caused any unnecessary attention towards himself, he tries to stay utterly silent::

::He blushes as he hears Sakura talking behind him, not many people can sneak up on him like that, but then again nobody usually pays any attention towards him:: "M-my uncle used to own a personal zoo full of different animals. I used to take care of the snakes and the spiders before he died.."

::Sakura looks down at the ground when she hears that:: "I'm sorry..I kinda know what you went threw." ::She closes her eyes:: "When me and my brother were both very young our house caught on fire and our parents died.." ::She quickly turns around to not let him see her tear up::

::Suddenly feeling horrible, he knows what the feeling of guilt was.::"H-hey you ok? L-look its in the past I always say....n-not to say you should just forget about them, j-just don't fret over it and be h-happy, they are in a better place!" ::He gulps hoping he didn't say anything bad or rude to make the situation anymore worse::

::Sakura drys her face fast with her arm and turns back to him, She still looking at the ground:: "It's okay..not your fault. I just get like this sometimes.." ::She looks over and sees the few chips that she dropped when she saw the snake. She then looks up to him and smiles:: "I'm fine now Tristan."

::she rolls her eyes taking another step foward. "Just take the snake she wouldn't hurt a fly!"::

::Lei's eyes go wide:: "I-I-I don't want to!" ::He takes another step back but backs into a root of a tree and falls on his back on the ground. As this happens his head hits the side of a tree scraping him::

::Sakura looks over and sees Lei fall, her eyes go wide:: "Lei!!" ::She starts to rush over to him:: "Lei!!"

::He remembered what his mom taught him about medical procedures, and he quickly rushed over to Lei to check the bleeding spot.:: "U-um do you guys h-have any kind of extra cloth on you?" ::He asked Sakura as he slowly moved around Lei's head to get a good look at it::

::Lei looks at the guy checking out his head:: "What are you doing, Who are you!?" "Hes a friend Lei now stop being a baby and stay still!" ::When she says this Lei shuts up as Sakura holds up the top of her shirt to her mouth and tears some of it off with her teeth. She then hands it to Tristan:: "Will this do? Also sorry about my brother hes stupid." ::She gives Lei a glare then smiles at Tristan:: 

[QUOTE="Sakura and Lei Nikos]
::Lei looks at the guy checking out his head:: "What are you doing, Who are you!?" "Hes a friend Lei now stop being a baby and stay still!" ::When she says this Lei shuts up as Sakura holds up the top of her shirt to her mouth and tears some of it off with her teeth. She then hands it to Tristan:: "Will this do? Also sorry about my brother hes stupid." ::She gives Lei a glare then smiles at Tristan::

[/QUOTE]
((Ooc: Really hope the color text helps with the two people i'm rp'ing as ^__^; ))

(( OOC: it is lol, you are doing pretty good at RPing two people at once btw ^w^ )) ::He takes the piece of cloth from Sakura and wraps it around Lei's head to cover the bleeding spot:: "Y-yea thanks, c-could you hand me a branch real quick please?" ::He asks Sakura, and as he asks this he goes through the mental list of things he should and should not do in this situation:: "A-also try not t-to move to much or you might pass out..." ::He says to Lei while focusing on the list in his mind::

::Sakura blinks for a bit:: "A..tree branch? I'll be back!" ::Sakura gets up and looks at Lei as Lei looks at her get up:: "You stay there with Tristan, If you move or embarrass me while I'm gone I'll kick your ass!" ::Lei sweat-drops as she leaves:: "Shes crazy, very very crazy.." ::Lei then looks over to Tristan:: "If you want to run off with her your more then welcome umm Tristan right?"

((Ooc: Thanks ^_^ ; Its been years since I did this.))

::He closes his eyes for a minute to recollect his thoughts, and then replies back to Lei:: "Yea, my names Tristan, and Im not going to run off with some girl I just met who was lost in the woods!"::He gives Lei an annoyed look and sighs::"D-don't talk to much or you will use up too much oxygen and pass out, a-actually just try not to talk or do anything until your sister gets back.."::He says to Lei while wondering why he hasn't just given basic treatment instead of making sure the bleeding will stop and to keep the swelling down::

::Lei gets a bit mad at him for telling him not to talk, he gives Tristan a little glare:: "Her name is Sakura, not some girl you -" "I'm back!" Sakura goes over and sits down by Tristan and hands him a few tree branches:: "I was not sure how long you wanted them so I got a few for you." ::She then cocks her head to Lei:: "You better be nice to Tristan or he might not want to help you." "But he said-" "Lei just shut up!" ::Sakura then looks back and Tristan and smiles:: "I really hope fixing him will hurt." ::Lei just sighs thinking that his sister is king of the crazies::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back