• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Forbidden Academy {Interest Check}

@neverin Spot reserved! Okie, thats all. I`ll just invite yàll to it, most of you already were. Not sure if that will work or not. 
Everyone is invited. If it doesnt work, let me know :)

I might open joining up later in the rp. It`s a school so of course there may be new kids at times. I`ll post in here when that happens

If you do that, I might actually join hehe. I was kinda busy and did not want to join just to leave the rp. But im not busy anymore, so yeah. Btw Congrats on your rp start :)

TheLoneSoul said:
Please reserve a spot! 
Can you please reserve a spot for me!
she's probably busy with Irl problems, but she said she will open the character thing again at a later date and you can be new students up there ^^^.

Kuito said:
she's probably busy with Irl problems, but she said she will open the character thing again at a later date and you can be new students up there ^^^.
Yes, I was busy, but once the rp gets going, I`ll figure out a good time to open joining again

Well i have something to check everyday. im exited to see what you create and ill be here to be a student someday but for now good luck with everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back