• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom For the club (a SoA rp between me and Forever6A)

Lilith stood in the clubhouse wiping down the bar for the men groaning when Halfsack came in yet again telling the story of how he got that name. She had lost count of how many times she had heard that damn story. She worked as basically a house keeper for the club these days. She'd grown up with Jax in the life, her dad having been a member as well. Honestly if they hadn't had a rule of no female members she would have prospected and patched in long ago. She gave a raise of her eyebrow though when she saw an unfamiliar face wearing a Nomad Kutte come through behind Half-Sack.

Patrick Anderson removed his full helm. The things they noticed was his face. It was a demon face tattoo with red demon looking Scala eyes. "Oh shit!" Half Sack yelled as he fell over his bike. Oppie and Chigs laughed. Patrick walked over to Clay. "Something I can help you with?" He asked. "I'm looking for the local Mayan Chapter, The president and I have some unfinished Buisness." Patrick said, pulling out a wad of cash, all fifties. "tell me everything you know about them." He said

Clay raised an eyebrow at the young man and chuckled seeing the money "Come in, lets talk a bit more privately." He said before leading the man inside the clubhouse.

Patrick followed Clay into the club. He saw the guys doing playing pool and smoking. " you here about the night of bloodstained patches?

Every Mc heard the tale. Los Verde Diablos. The green devils. The MC that was wiped out in a hight, known as the night of the bloodstained patches. Rumor was there was one survivor. Patrick Anderson.

"I was military, black ops. Part of a covert program to train men to take out terrorist camps by themselves. I used my training to destroy those Mayan bastards. Now, I only have one last chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back