• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

For one on one partners

CharlieBradbury

Hey there!

I'm Cyan, and I'm looking for a few roleplay partners. 

I can play males and females, gay, straight, and lesbian. But right now I'd prefer Lesbian and Straight romances. 

I would prefer females in the straight romances, mainly because I have RPs on other sites where I am playing male roles quite a bit. 

I can be the more dom female in a lesbian romance if you prefer. I generally don't care on that one. 

I would like at least a paragraph of content, but I prefer more. No mindless fluff, though. I can't get into that. 

My rolepays MUST have some form of romance. I don't care if it's a slow-burn... I just get bored with platonic relationships. 

I don't do zombies, pregnancy in a roleplay must be thoroughly discussed before it's even considered. 

The genres I'm interested in are:

Slice of life

Urban Fantasy

Syfy

Romance

Horror

Pairings I am currently craving:

Vampire/Werewolf [Vampire Diaries type]

Witch/Werewolf

Multiple characters [Vampire/werewolf/witch]

Gifted human/ Gifted human

Gifted guman/ Normal person

There's tons more I'd like to do. Feel free to suggest things. Worst I can say is no. 

I'd be game for a witch/werewolf, modern fantasy thing involving two female characters. I have a werewolf hitchhiker character I've been wanting to work on. Shoot me a PM or whatever if you're game. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back