• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom :Footprints: Pokemon X/Y

StrawberryDessert

Thesis of Hope
Here is the OOC chat! Please come here for general conversations, asking questions, and generally anything that's outside of any of our other topics. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible for me to reserve a spot? I'm leaving m house any minute now to visit family, and I haven't actually playing pokemon X/Y, but I love pokemon along with the idea of RPing it. I was hoping to take the role of Trainer #1 but if someone wants it then I'll take trainer #2. (If two people REALLY, REALLY want those two roles, then I'll take Trainer #4.) I'm working on my CS atm, and will continue working on it ASAP when I get back home~ @StrawberryDessert

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I upated my CS, do let me know when you have the chance, if there's anything that needs fixing? Thank you(:

I want to let you know that I might not be able to keep up with the RP, and I'm having a hard time making my OC(Life Used Writer's Block! Super Effective!) so I doubt I will be able to finish it by the time the RP starts. Because of this, the Trainer #1 slot can be open now so in case someone else wants to take the spot they can. Sorry for resverving it, I honestly thought my rush of inspiration would overcome this, but it doesn't seem so (':3)

ARRRGGH -gives @DemonKitten a playfully angry look-

I'll just have to chose another starter I guess. Also I won't be able to get my CS up for a little bit. Going on vacation and am going to be no where near my computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, shucks, stone... I'm sorry... I would of chose Froakie, but you know already taken. I've never actually used Chespin. The only one I haven't... I have a shiny one in my pokemon game, but idk...

Oh it's fine. I've really wanted to use Froakie anyway. And besides, if someone were to annoy me, just have 'im slap them with his tongue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back