FNaF: The Junk Heap

extraordinerdy

Queen of the Derps
If you want to claim a canon character (Puppet's taken) then say so, along with any personality headcanons you have for that character. Otherwise, fill out this character sheet for your OC:

Name:

Orientation:

Animal:

Appearance:

Personality:

Former role:

Relationships with canon characters:

Former night role:

Other:

As for my headcanons, Marion is angry and manipulative, with a cold and toneless voice. He hates it when people touch his strings, and contains the spirit of the very first child victim. (See MatPat's video.)

Name: Muse

Orientation: Pansexual

Animal: Human. Alternatively, a human-sized spider.

Appearance:
HoArt.0.jpg

Personality: Very eccentric, and very amicable. Very tolerant

Former role: A small dance routine, and a 'tour guide' for kids.

Relationships with canon characters: Friends with all of the ones on stage, but has a special bond with Foxy, as he keeps the bot company and gives entertainment.

Former night role: Due to having a lot of dexterity and the trust of the manager, he was assigned the job of keeping the power on and managing tech, etc.

Other: Extremely skilled poet, songwriter and the like. He's read many books on psychology and many subjects when not tending to tech. As such he is an intellectual, and often serves as a mediator, etc.

Naruyashan said:
Name: Muse

Orientation: Pansexual

Animal: Human. Alternatively, a human-sized spider.

Appearance:
HoArt.0.jpg

Personality: Very eccentric, and very amicable. Very tolerant

Former role: A small dance routine, and a 'tour guide' for kids.

Relationships with canon characters: Friends with all of the ones on stage, but has a special bond with Foxy, as he keeps the bot company and gives entertainment.

Former night role: Due to having a lot of dexterity and the trust of the manager, he was assigned the job of keeping the power on and managing tech, etc.

Other: Extremely skilled poet, songwriter and the like. He's read many books on psychology and many subjects when not tending to tech. As such he is an intellectual, and often serves as a mediator, etc.
Nice! Post whenever you like.

wow just one guy

A gift from em to you:

Name: Gladiator

Orientation: Straight

Animal: Human, space man

Personality: Intimidating, Strong, quiet, and very nerve racking

Former role: advertiser for new shooter game in the arcade

Relationship with canon characters: Despises the most except for bonnie, foxy, and golden freddy

Appearnce:
shutterstock_83042278.jpg

Former night role: None, Usually in storage until morning.

Other: Extremely violent against the security guard, yet acts like a hero to the children

He has an actual small hidden wrist blade which most have not even noticed. And a while ago he got up from his post and stopped a child from getting smashed by a loose piece of ceiling.

Morbuskid said:
wow just one guy

A gift from em to you:

Name: Gladiator

Animal: Human, space man

Personality: Intimidating, Strong, quiet, and very nerve racking

Former role: advertiser for new shooter game in the arcade

Relationship with canon characters: Despises the most except for bonnie, foxy, and golden freddy

Appearnce:
shutterstock_83042278.jpg

Former night role: None, Usually in storage until morning.

Other: Extremely violent against the security guard, yet acts like a hero to the children

He has an actual small hidden wrist blade which most have not even noticed. And a while ago he got up from his post and stopped a child from getting smashed by a loose piece of ceiling.
Yep, only one guy. *sighs* But you're accepted.

Name: Sugar The Cat

Orientation: Straight.

Animal: Cat (Obviously xD )

Appearance:

photo.jpg

Personality: Sugar is what you could call a 'loose cannon', she is completely random and it is hard to tell what she is plotting. She dislikes being around others and is always plotting something. She enjoys sneaking into places she shouldn't be and messing things up, and she is the most malicious animation. Since she is shorter than most of the animatronics she has a bit of a Napoleon complex. She hates children due to an incident that had happened a couple of months after she was first commisioned. Her voice box works, but somehow ends up temporarily malfunctioning whenever she gets surprised or scared.

Former role: Tour Guide for the restaurant, but she was also was used to keep the children away from the parts and service room for a short time.

Relationships with canon characters: Despises Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica, but is okay with Foxy. She has on many occasions tried to attack the puppet and balloon boy at night though, due to the fact that they look a little bit like humans. She is afraid of Golden Freddy.

Former night role: She was previously kept offline during the night due to her tendency to attack the other animatronics, but they eventually allowed her to reactivate during the night after her servos kept locking up. She was used to guard the front entrance after that.

Other: She has a tendency to get herself into uncanny situations and get herself into trouble, and she will often just try to break things for no reason

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
Name: Sugar The Cat

Orientation: Straight.

Animal: Cat (Obviously xD )

Appearance:

photo.jpg

Personality: Sugar is what you could call a 'loose cannon', she is completely random and it is hard to tell what she is plotting. She dislikes being around others and is always plotting something. She enjoys sneaking into places she shouldn't be and messing things up, and she is the most malicious animation. Since she is shorter than most of the animatronics she has a bit of a Napoleon complex. She hates children due to an incident that had happened a couple of months after she was first commisioned. Her voice box works, but somehow ends up temporarily malfunctioning whenever she gets surprised or scared.

Former role: Tour Guide for the restaurant, but she was also was used to keep the children away from the parts and service room for a short time.

Relationships with canon characters: Despises Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica, but is okay with Foxy. She has on many occasions tried to attack the puppet and balloon boy at night though, due to the fact that they look a little bit like humans. She is afraid of Golden Freddy.

Former night role: She was previously kept offline during the night due to her tendency to attack the other animatronics, but they eventually allowed her to reactivate during the night after her servos kept locking up. She was used to guard the front entrance after that.

Other: She has a tendency to get herself into uncanny situations and get herself into trouble, and she will often just try to break things for no reason
Ayy it's the one from the fan-made third game. Post whenever, you're accepted :)

VincentandFoxy said:
Can I be phone guy
you mean security guard

i have another idea

images

Name: spike

Appearance: he is colored black and red, has a thicker tail, and is about 7'2 feet tall

Animal: Spinosaurus

Personality: Very dark most of the animatronics fear him other than gladiator. He is extremely over protective of humans. He is also very stong despite his appearance. He hates ALL anamitronics except Gladiator. He will always watch Sugar no matter what, and most of the other animatronics. He may even subdue any animatronics before they make it to the security guards post.

Former role: He is the Mezoic pet that walks around and greets others with a friendly roar

Relationships with canon characters: HATES ALL (except balloon boy and Gladiator)

Night role: Because of some strange programming the company has allowed Spike to be the security dog. (He will actually act like a spinosaurus, and you can't knock him down with out him getting back up)

Other: Has a tendency to bite other animatronics if they try to make it towards the Security room.

Phone Guy's cool. Don't judge. Better than Vincent. What if we got someone to be Vincent? That would call for some action! Expecially with Phone Guy!

VincentandFoxy said:
Phone Guy's cool. Don't judge. Better than Vincent. What if we got someone to be Vincent? That would call for some action! Expecially with Phone Guy!
no

I know. I really shouldn't ship it. But ever since my step sister started turning into Vincent I couldn't help myself xD

Name: Leonard the Lion

Orientation: Asexual

Animal: Lion

Appearance: ((It won't let me insert it, at the front is the child that was stuffed into Leonard, Sora, and behind is Leonard himself after he upgraded himself with sawblades from a scrapyard)) http://www.zerochan.net/1807952#full

Personality: Leonard is best described as murderous and psychotic. He holds no regard for life, Animatronic or human, and will kill either given the chance. This stems from him being thrown in a scrapyard as his computer circuits couldn't cope with his A.I, which went insane after the computer automatically deleted subroutines from it so it can cope with the A.~I, unfortunately one of the deleted subroutines was his ethical ones.

Former role: Prototype Keyboard Player.

Relationships with canon characters: He hates all oof them for not stopping him from being thrown away.

Former night role: None.

Other:

GimmickPuppet said:
Name: Leonard the Lion

Orientation: Asexual

Animal: Lion

Appearance: ((It won't let me insert it, at the front is the child that was stuffed into Leonard, Sora, and behind is Leonard himself after he upgraded himself with sawblades from a scrapyard)) http://www.zerochan.net/1807952#full

Personality: Leonard is best described as murderous and psychotic. He holds no regard for life, Animatronic or human, and will kill either given the chance. This stems from him being thrown in a scrapyard as his computer circuits couldn't cope with his A.I, which went insane after the computer automatically deleted subroutines from it so it can cope with the A.~I, unfortunately one of the deleted subroutines was his ethical ones.

Former role: Prototype Keyboard Player.

Relationships with canon characters: He hates all oof them for not stopping him from being thrown away.

Former night role: None.

Other:
That lion is gonna get Rekt

Name: Melody

Animal: Cat

Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/320/7/a/wolfy_new_refference_by_silwerfpony-d86nq4v.png

Personality: Kind, Smart,

Formal role: Used to sing to entertain kids but soon got scrapped because she was glitching too much.

Relationships with Canon characters: Nice, Helpful, Casual ((Not saying they treat her the same way.))

Formar Night Role: Make sure everyone does what they should be doing.

Other: Derp.

*snaps neck back to place*

no i don't love

(and i don't get the reference)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back