• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fnaf Sun/Moon RP

Mooshie

One Time Luck
Hi there! I'm looking to have a rp between Sun/Moon and a human character!

•18+ please
•LGBTQ+ friendly
•I can play both Sun/Moon OR if you want to rp as them, I can rp a human oc I have c: either way works!
•I'd love for this to be slow burn if possible. The romance will come eventually!
•Semi-lit to literate is a-ok!
•this is basic, but I'd love to have this take place before the events of SB happened where the human employee gets to meet the Daycare Attendant and slowly grow closer and closer to them during their employment. As the story progresses, the SB events happen and drama ensues. We can talk out more details if you'd like ✨

Hope this catches interest!

Last edited:
Hey, I'm 21+ amd lgbt+. If you're still looking I'd love to play as the human in this plot. I love sun/moon so much.

stomping my feet and giggling like a child right now.
I'm 18 and part of the LGBTQ+ community
my posts range from one paragraph to three, depending on how much the person I'm roleplaying with sends :) would you mayhaps be interested in roleplaying with me?

stomping my feet and giggling like a child right now.
I'm 18 and part of the LGBTQ+ community
my posts range from one paragraph to three, depending on how much the person I'm roleplaying with sends :) would you mayhaps be interested in roleplaying with me?
Yes I'm interested! Feel free to dm me so we can discuss ✨

Hi! I’m 20, and I’m interested if this is still open ^^

I'm 20+ and if you are still open I'd love to discuss. Absolutely LGBT+ friendly (pan+nonbinary)
I'm open to playing sun/moon or human character, flexible either way.

Though I know this is likely a long shot considering how many interested people you have.

•18+ please
•LGBTQ+ friendly
•I can play both Sun/Moon OR if you want to rp as them, I can rp a human oc I have c: either way works!
•I'd love for this to be slow burn if possible. The romance will come eventually!
•this is basic, but I'd love to have this take place before the events of SB happened where the human employee gets to meet the Daycare Attendant and slowly grow closer and closer to them during their employment. As the story progresses, the SB events happen and drama ensues. We can talk out more details if you'd like ✨

Hello! I would love to rolplay the human in this? Do you mind if I send you a dm?

•18+ please
•LGBTQ+ friendly

hello id like to apply with my animatronic oc sunflower! id love to tell you more about them so if your interested lemme know

•18+ please
•LGBTQ+ friendly

Hello!!! If your still open I’d love to use my oc! If you use discord that would be epic, if not I’m totally opened to DM onsite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back