• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fluff, Angst, Drama, Romance!

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

Hello!

Thank you for taking a look at my thread!

So basically, these are all original pairings, and I am always willing to hear any pairings you might have, if you don't see anything you like! However, I'll let you know that I'm not big on action or science fiction, and I don't like any type of setting having to do with spies or anything like that.

I am looking for partners who love fluff, angst, drama, and romance! I am also looking for partners who love plotting.

I want my role plays to be long term, with many twists and exciting things to add on, so feel free to speak to me outside of the role play!

Requirements

Please be active. I need partners who can reply every day.

(Multiple times a day are preferred, but once a day is acceptable.)

Please use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

(I would say I'm looking for, at the very least, Adept partners.)

Please match my post length, and make sure you post about the same amount for each character.

(If I post eight paragraphs, please reply with eight, or seven. Somewhere around the same amount.)

Please use third person only!

Please be willing to play the male, or double.

Also, the most important thing! If you get bored, if you get busy, if you want to quit-- anything! Please LET ME KNOW. I won't be angry at all! I'll be quite upset if you don't let me know, though. It's really quite rude.

About Me

I am online every day, though I don't have exact times.

Sometimes I get randomly busy, and may not be able to respond. Please bump me if I haven't responded in three days.

(This does not usually happen.)

I do have mental and physical problems, sometimes they cause me to take a few days off of role playing.

I apologize in advance for this, but I can't do anything about them currently.

I will play a female, unless we double.

I like to do straight romance for my own part, but if you want male/male or even female/female, I don't mind doing it for you!

Now, onto the pairings!

~All of these are romantic.~

If there is a next to a pairing, I have a plot.

If there is a next to a pairing, I really want to do it!

Student/Teacher

God/Human

Demon/Human

Ghost/Human

Siren/Human

Mafia Boss/Mayor's Daughter

Psychic/Supernatural School

Artist/Artist

Artist/Muse

Druggie/Druggie

Brother/Sister

Step siblings

Ex/Ex

Love triangle

Dark/Manipulative romance

Cheating Husband/Wife

Arranged Marriage

Best friend/Best friend

Bad Boy/Good Girl

Short girl/Tall boy

Injured Soldier/Widow

Witch/Human

Knight/Princess

Queen/Servant

King/Peasant Girl

Gamer/Athlete

Older male/Younger female

I can't think of any more at the moment, so please go ahead and suggest/ask!

I'm also into fandoms, so if you're interested in those, please go here--

Partners - Always Searching! (Romance. Fandom & Original)

Love Triangle

Ghost/Human

Dark/Manipulative romance

I'm willing to do these with you!
:)

I'm up for more than one rp and different gender pairings as well.

@SeverusX

Dylans Wife] [FONT='Book Antiqua']Love Triangle [/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'] Ghost/Human[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] Dark/Manipulative romance [/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] I'm willing to do these with you! [/FONT] :) [FONT='Book Antiqua'] I'm up for more than one rp and different gender pairings as well.[/FONT] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3932-severusx/ said:
@SeverusX[/URL]
Sounds good! Can you PM me please?

I have a Gamer X Athlete one... Sort of... It's a portal 2 one... But it's an unorthodox pairing... I have some in my old word documents, if you want me to pull them out and I can message them to you?

I would be very interested in the older male x younger female if you would like to pm me the plot that you had in mind!

JarvisItzumi said:
I have a Gamer X Athlete one... Sort of... It's a portal 2 one... But it's an unorthodox pairing... I have some in my old word documents, if you want me to pull them out and I can message them to you?
Sure!

I'd definitely be up for something concerning warfare, and the Injured Soldier × Widow peaked my interest. However, I had something else in mind.

Maybe shoot me a Pm and we can talk?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would interested in the Brother/Sister , Love triangle or the Older male/Younger female ones if you are still looking.

HymnForTheHopeless said:
I would be open to doing an arranged marriage, if it still interests you?
Yes, it does! Can you PM me please?

[QUOTE="Terra Rizing]I would interested in the Brother/Sister , Love triangle or the Older male/Younger female ones if you are still looking.

[/QUOTE]
I am! We can discuss more in a PM, if you can send me one!

Hello! Few things:

1.) Zuko baby

2.) Melanie Martinez bless

2.) I'm totally open for arranged marriage or ex/ex! (:

redwood said:
Hello! Few things:
1.) Zuko baby

2.) Melanie Martinez bless

2.) I'm totally open for arranged marriage or ex/ex! (:
1- Zuko is my sweet innocent husband and I love him. ;-;

2- Melanie is amazing! <3

3- Sounds good! Can you PM me?

Hello, the love triangle one seems fun! I would love to pm you but I can't till 24 hours ;(

I will as soon as I can though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back