• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FΛTEWEΛVER [CLOSED]

SillyString

hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
FATEWEAVER
A Dimensional RP
... scroll up
Introduction
#FOUND FAMILY
#dimension travel
#action/adevnture
You recall staring deeply into the night sky by yourself, looking at the stars. At that moment, you wished on a star for something. Whether it was for a better life, a chance at redemption, or even a taste of adventure. You called out for some sort of miracle to happen to you at that moment. A part of you knew better than to simply wish for something to happen, especially if that wish is impossible. The other part of you couldn't help it, you were taught by fairy tales to wish upon stars. You let that memory slip away until now, until you met her.

You had no clue who she was, but she was certainly someone you'd never seen before. The woman called herself Arcadia, simply Arcadia. With eyes that could stun even the most hardened of souls and a mysterious outfit to match. Regardless of her mysterious nature, she felt some sort of connection and wanted to know more about you. The more time you spent with Arcadia, the more you felt seen. She empathized with you and treated you so kindly. She seemed to disappear every now and then, but whenever she visited, you two connected. Arcadia let you open up, but she rarely did it, especially about her past. Then one day, Arcadia and you met in a quiet area. Behind her, a massive ship removed its camouflage. As she looked at you so dearly, she uttered:

"Take my hand, and you will write your own ending."

It was then you thought back to when you wished upon that star that one faithful night. It's as if Arcadia was sent by that very star to make your wish come true. The opportunity to change your life as you know it, the chance you never thought would come. You took her hand as the ship's door opened to reveal a moving walkway. As you approached the ship, you knew at this very moment. This was the beginning of something new, the new you hoped for.
overview
Hey! I'm SillyString and this is my newest group RP, Fateweaver. This is a remake of an older RP I've done, with a new name, story, and coat of paint! First and foremost, Fateweaver will focus on dimensions and dimensional travel. Arcadia is a dimension traveler and her ship, Fateweaver, helps her do just that. You are now a part of Arcadia's crew and you go on adventures in different dimensions. Either saving it from danger or just exploring. No one dimension is the same, and they come in many different varieties.

Speaking of variety, Arcadia's crew members are from different dimensions and they have chosen to join her adventures for one reason or another. With this in mind, relationships are also a big part of RP. Two characters can be besties, rivals, or even lovers. Relationships between characters can change how a scenario plays out, so keep this aspect of the RP in mind. Relationships can also shift within the story as well. I suggest talking to your fellow RPers to determine what relationship you characters will have.

This RP will have a main story and this story will be told through "chapters". I will announce when a chapter begins and ends so that there is little confusion. I will also have a separate page where I recap what happens in each chapter when it is finished. The RP's main story will have Arcadia and her crew going up against a malicious group of space pirates. I don't want to give away too much right now, as I have a lot of ideas in mind for this story that I do not want to spoil.
// rules ...
Standard RpN rules apply. Including no overpowered characters or godmodding. I am giving you a lot of freedom with these characters, but not that much freedom.
One post per week is the minimum. If you want to drop out because of low activity, let me know beforehand.
Two full paragraphs per IC post is the minimum.
Anime/art FCS are preferred! Just be sure to credit where you got it from. No AI-generated art.
Since your character is from a different dimension, I am allowing you to let loose on what you can do with your character, just keep in mind rule 1.
While we won't delve too deeply into darker themes, I suggest everyone planning on joining this to be 18+
If you have any questions, PM me or just let me know here!
I'm taking 8-10 people for this RP. First come, first serve!
"Take my hand, and you will write your own ending"
© reveriee

Last edited:
This sounds really cool, actually. Count me in!

This sounds super fun! Interested! ❤️

Hi!!

Interested! Question: on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being a regular aversge person and 10 being mcu Thor, how powerful would you say our charries are at max?

Hey! Thanks for taking interest everyone, I'm gonna take a few more people and then I'll start the OOC.

Hi!!

Interested! Question: on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being a regular aversge person and 10 being mcu Thor, how powerful would you say our charries are at max?
I'd say maybe 6. Not too overpowered but they are still able to defend themselves.

Wow, interest built up for this fast, lol. I'll make the OOC rn. I'll only take two or three more people and then I'll close this off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back