• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Flower Shop Arrangements

Muse A owns a flower shop next to the cozy cafe where Muse B works as a barista. Despite seeing Muse B every morning and having pleasant chats with them when they go to the cafe to order coffee, Muse A is too shy to tell Muse B about the romantic feelings they’ve been harboring for them for the last few months. One day, Muse B heads into the flower shop and places an order for a beautiful bouquet to be sent to a ‘special someone’. Muse A is terribly jealous, wishing that Muse B would show such interest in them, so they impulsively put a nasty message in the blank card and sign it with Muse B’s name before sending the delivery out. Muse B storms into the shop after the flowers have been delivered, demanding to know why Muse A sent such a terrible note to their mother, whom the flower order was intended. Now Muse A must explain themselves and confess how they really feel and hope that Muse B will forgive them/feel the same.

-I will RP as Muse A and this will be done as a MxM. I don't look for overly detailed but 2+ paragraphs would be nice ^-^ and I will make the first post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back