Flight

Name: Clara Rhynes.

Coach.

Job/Grade: 1st Grade Elementary Student.

History: Mommy and Daddy are business people, and we move around a lot for their work. It's really fun and exciting, I've gotten to go to lots of really cool places! This year, though, they said that we'd settle in one place for a long time, so I started 1st grade. I was really disappointed that we wouldn't travel so much anymore, but after a while I got used to the idea, and started enjoying it! But a few weeks ago, Mommy and Daddy got a phone call, and they said we'd be moving again! I got really mad at them, and we got in a big fight, and I haven't talked to either of them since.

Family: Clara is an only child, and to her, her parents are everything, as both sides of her family disapproved of the marriage of her parents, the three of them were shut out.

Friends: Due to her friendly and outgoing nature, Clara makes friends very easily. However, as she never stays in the same place for long, she's never had an opportunity to get particularly close to anyone.

Personal

List Personality Traits:

+Friendly,

+Creative,

+Outgoing,

+Imaginative,

+Smart,

-Sensitive,

-Emotional,

-Impatient,

-Stubborn.

Fears:

The Dark,

Being Alone,

Bugs,

Large Animals.

Life Goals:

Being very young, Clara doesn't have any clear goals that she seeks to achieve, all she knows is she wants to continue to travel the world, and learn about lots of different places and cultures.

Language,

Variety,

Books,

Foreign Movies.

Dislikes:

Bullies,

Very Hot/Cold Climates,

Babies,

Meat.

Talents:

Has a basic knowledge of several different languages.

Strengths:

Very creative, imaginative and resourceful, especially for her age.

Very quick learner.

Flaws:

Easily angered.

Indecisive.

Habits/Mannerisms:

Clara tends to fidget her hair when nervous or anxious,

Clocks head to the side when thinking,

And bites her lower lip when upset.

Physical

Photo (Realistic picture please)

six-year-old-girl.jpg

Description of Appearance:

Wavy light brown hair, brown eyes.

Weight/Height/Build:

50 pounds/4 feet 5 inches/Small and skinny.

Physical Abilities:

None worth noting.

Survival Skills:

Her parent taught her to recognize wild plants and what to do with them. Such a skill could be useful.

Allergies:

Clara is severely allergic to bees.

Mental Health:

Perfectly healthy.

Physical Health (Before Crash):

Nothing too bad, she was always a bit weak, and got sick a little easier than most.

Injuries (After Crash):

Her leg was broken after being trapped under debris, and she may have several cuts and bruises on her body.

Any Fighting History?

None.

Blahkabelison said:
Name: Clara Rhynes.

Coach.

Job/Grade: 1st Grade Elementary Student.

History: Mommy and Daddy are business people, and we move around a lot for their work. It's really fun and exciting, I've gotten to go to lots of really cool places! This year, though, they said that we'd settle in one place for a long time, so I started 1st grade. I was really disappointed that we wouldn't travel so much anymore, but after a while I got used to the idea, and started enjoying it! But a few weeks ago, Mommy and Daddy got a phone call, and they said we'd be moving again! I got really mad at them, and we got in a big fight, and I haven't talked to either of them since.

Family: Clara is an only child, and to her, her parents are everything, as both sides of her family disapproved of the marriage of her parents, the three of them were shut out.

Friends: Due to her friendly and outgoing nature, Clara makes friends very easily. However, as she never stays in the same place for long, she's never had an opportunity to get particularly close to anyone.

Personal

List Personality Traits:

+Friendly,

+Creative,

+Outgoing,

+Imaginative,

+Smart,

-Sensitive,

-Emotional,

-Impatient,

-Stubborn.

Fears:

The Dark,

Being Alone,

Bugs,

Large Animals.

Life Goals:

Being very young, Clara doesn't have any clear goals that she seeks to achieve, all she knows is she wants to continue to travel the world, and learn about lots of different places and cultures.

Language,

Variety,

Books,

Foreign Movies.

Dislikes:

Bullies,

Very Hot/Cold Climates,

Babies,

Meat.

Talents:

Has a basic knowledge of several different languages.

Strengths:

Very creative, imaginative and resourceful, especially for her age.

Very quick learner.

Flaws:

Easily angered.

Indecisive.

Habits/Mannerisms:

Clara tends to fidget her hair when nervous or anxious,

Cocks head to the side when thinking,

And bites her lower lip when upset.

Physical

Photo (Realistic picture please)

six-year-old-girl.jpg

Description of Appearance:

Wavy light brown hair, brown eyes.

Weight/Height/Build:

50 pounds/4 feet 5 inches/Small and skinny.

Physical Abilities:

None worth noting.

Survival Skills:

Her parent taught her to recognize wild plants and what to do with them. Such a skill could be useful.

Allergies:

Clara is severely allergic to bees.

Mental Health:

Perfectly healthy.

Physical Health (Before Crash):

Nothing too bad, she was always a bit weak, and got sick a little easier than most.

Injuries (After Crash):

Her leg was broken after being trapped under debris, and she may have several cuts and bruises on her body.

Any Fighting History?

None.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back