Five People Party

I just think that maybe me and four other people should start up a roleplay, maybe ill add more people later but im not sure

, okay heres the spin for idea one, its a bit of a slice of life, 5 people, everyone gets one Character and they live together in the suburbs of D.C. I'm not sure if this could be a bit supernatural or something.

The worlds 5 brightest Scientist, and Astronauts have been chosen to be on the first manned flight for mars, but when the ship gets sucked into a wormhole they don't know where they are but they must survive.

It's been fifteen years since it happened, since the world fell, goverments crashed, economies stumbled and screeched to a stop. Some people are vengeful of the Zombies or "Zoms" as some people call them. It started out as a cancer treatment, but soon the cells manipulated the chemicals and changed it, creating mindless blood starving creatures Five survivors from different slices of life must bond together to find out the truth and try to reclaim society.

Five friends go on a trip out to a cabin in the woods, But whats in the woods is far worse then they could possibly imagine. A portal has opened up from hell and they must try to survive.

Those are my ideas, if you are interested just tell me, and if you have any other ideas tell me (These are all off the top of my head, You don't have to criticize them, but thats okay.)

I'm too sick to think up other ideas,so I'll just say...

Damn,I want to go with the 'in the woods' idea.

If you want a more realistic biological cause of zombie-itis, I'd go for a brain eating amoeba strain. Amoebas have some very interesting attributes - like 3 conformations. And I'd think they would be flesh starved, not blood. Blood starved .... wouldn't that be vampires?

Yeah i guess Mith. I might fix up the zombie rp later and open it up to the public but for now we are doing the Hell Cabin, you interested?

haven't seen it. If you posted in the last few days, Sharlene and I got real busy with work, so hadn't been looking

LOL, well, that was just the pseudoscientific explanation a pair of truckers came up with in a Walking Dead RP. We went straight to the concept of everyone was infected in a couple posts - and had never watched the series. It was the "obvious" conclusion we came to based on the speed of the plague. You'd have to understand that Shar and I live in Atlanta. I almost went to work for CDC. So applying a rational explanation for a zombie plague, the best we came up with was something that had been dormant but widespread.

We also made an exactly opposite post plague setting based more on Earth Abides and Emergence. This one was more about rebuilding a society rather than the usual horror.

And then there was another where the plague had an alien origin and the victims weren't zombies, but demonlike aliens that mostly attacked out of hunger or territory issues. Unfortunately this one isn't exactly a realistic setting. Only the second one is truly realistic.

Uhm, this isn't my thread ... lol. I don't like hijacking others' threads.

1. The Walking Dead concept ... well the zombies were the least of our problems. Easily killed off. It was the human predators we had to worry about and did our best to avoid.

2. The Earth Abides version was the exact opposite. We had two versions of this. One had limited violence with a sci fi element involving human evolution. The other was very mundane. Again this was a societal development RP.

3. This was pure sci fi, with aliens being involved. Some are good; some bad. The "mutants" aren't necessarily evil - mainly just hungry. There is a logic to how the transformations have affected the population. RPers are survivors that came out of chrysalis still human - more or less.

If you want to do one of these RP's, pick one and I'll set up a our own thread. (My apologies to Hilarity.) Of the three. I honestly prefer the Earth Abides first, then the Walkers. They are just more something most people are familiar with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back