• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Five Night's at Freddy's

Bonnie just Laughed at the Foolish Security guard's actions,

"Stupid Kid... Does he wanna get Killed?..." He said before Laughing Hysterically...

He then started banging at the door,

"Open up Kid!~"

(Sorry >~< I'm back now!~)​

The security guard rushed for the security pad that laid on the floor, and picked it up in a hurry. He had played horror games before, but this was worse. The security guard looked at the screen, and it was a little cracked, but it was perfectly fine other than that. He looked at the hall where Foxy was, releived to see him there, and he didn't need to know where Robby and Bonnie were. But what about Freddy and Chica? The security guard took a deep breath and waited for the animatronics to go away, watching his power drain slowly, so he also turned off the lights.

Robby heard Bonnie on the other door, and smirked. "Yes, Open up so we can stuff you!" Robby screeched while the lights went off.

(Guys can I join?? I'll be the foxy in backstage, Broken one, Glitchy?))

(Or i'll be foxy's kid if you want (Made up, foxy doesn't have kids, but I want to be creative) Do you accept?)

foxythespacepiratenm said:
(Guys can I join?? I'll be the foxy in backstage, Broken one, Glitchy?))
(Or i'll be foxy's kid if you want (Made up, foxy doesn't have kids, but I want to be creative) Do you accept?)
(Or I can be freddy, since that role needs to be taken?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back