• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Five Nights at Freddy’s!

Spooky_Juicebox

FROGGGGG
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What’s up fellas? Recently, I’ve rekindled my love for Five Nights at Freddy’s, and I’m slowly getting back into role-play at the same time. As a result I’ve been wanting to do a FNAF role-play and thus my search for a partner has begun!

For starters, I’ve played most of the games! The only ones I haven’t played are Help Wanted, Special Delivery, Freddy in Space, and SB: Fury’s Rage. As a result some of my knowledge pertaining to the storyline is missing but I think I’ve got all of the important events down. Also I haven’t read any of the books except for Silver Eyes just so ya’ll know.

Currently I don’t have any plots or ideas in mind, I prefer to plot with my partners and come up with ideas together :)

Anywho, here’s some things to know about me:

* I’m a full-time student with a full-time job so things do get crazy
* Replies vary per week depending on how busy I am.

And here are some other things to know:

* I don’t mind doubling up
* I prefer to use my OC’s, but I don’t mind using canon characters at all
(here is a list of my OC’s for anyone who wants to look prior to messaging me: FNaF Characters )
* I can do any gender pairing
* If we’re including mature themes, you must be 18+, no ifs, ands, or buts :)
* Semi-lit or lit partners are preferred, but not required.

EDIT (12/20/23): I’ve created like three new Security Breach OC’s since making this if anyone’s interested :3

~~~~
If you’re interested, please DM me and we’ll talk more, tysm 🦎

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back