Chitchat First post (outside Introduction)

Whimsy Wren

Witchy Whimsy
This is just me, easing myself into the way of things around these here parts. I like to think I'm a veteran roleplayer, though this is the first time I've been on this particular website. Gotta say I'm excited for it since I will admit to being a roleplaying addict going through withdrawal.

So. Thoughts? How do you all enjoy the community around here?

This is just me, easing myself into the way of things around these here parts. I like to think I'm a veteran roleplayer, though this is the first time I've been on this particular website. Gotta say I'm excited for it since I will admit to being a roleplaying addict going through withdrawal.

So. Thoughts? How do you all enjoy the community around here?
I say to myself... Wow if you had posted this one hour earlier I was madly refreshing the page on the discussion forum. You wouldn't have been done 5 seconds before I noticed it and pounced!
Well, RIP life.
Anyways, the community's gr8.

I say to myself... Wow if you had posted this one hour earlier I was madly refreshing the page on the discussion forum. You wouldn't have been done 5 seconds before I noticed it and pounced!
Well, RIP life.
Anyways, the community's gr8.

Nice to know ^_^

Oh yes that is the perfect position to be in for this.
These guys are masters of their craft.

Been awhile since I watched robot chicken... I don't watch much TV currently

Oh, and I have to head out... I have to be up early in the morning so I have to get off to bed. Thanks for chatting with me! Twas fun

Been awhile since I watched robot chicken... I don't watch much TV currently

Oh, and I have to head out... I have to be up early in the morning so I have to get off to bed. Thanks for chatting with me! Twas fun
Lul posted the wrong link

Cya fam. Have a good one.
No problemos, familia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back