Issler: Mayuri, Lok, Keshal, Gregoire, Rosso

Allerick: Gregoire, Lok, Mayuri, Rosso, Uriah

Keshal: Issler, Nakamura, Rosso

Rosso: Mayuri, Allerick, Keshal, Issler, Uriah

Lok: Gaia, Allerick, Mayuri, Rosso, Nakamura

Nakamura: Keshal, Gaia, Lok

Uriah: Allerick, Rosso, Mayuri

Mayuri: Rosso, Allerick, Uriah, Gaia, Lok 
I might make a girl character so guys have more options :3.

Last edited by a moderator:
A gave you the smaller children since it'll be funny to see how an old, badass lion speaks to naive children :3.

im1mKY4dW1wT1.jpg

I guess we are the only sane ones here, huh Vain? Everyone keeps seeing this Kellam guy or girl.

Speaking of crazy things, has anyone noticed during dinner how sometimes food will suddenly appear in front of us? I swear there's a ghost or something around.

You can have crazy scenarios :3, for example awkwardly touching BY ACCIDENT Mayuri may be one... or vise versa

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible support convo with Lok,

"HEY, WATCH WHERE YOU WAVE THAT THING!"
Gaia growled out.

"I'm training and going to show everyone I'm not someone to mess wi---", he pauses as he slices a portion of Gaia's mane off.

Gaia stands in despair, watching his sable fur falling slowly on the ground. His claws reach the portion that has been partially shaved off. His Eyes reach the young prince's with malice and destruction inside them.

Lok yelps and runs flailing the sword like a little girl before the elder lion rips him a new one.

"LOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!! I'LL KILLLLLL YOUUUUUU!" He roars as he transforms and chases the brat around the field.

I can see Allerick and Rosso doing a Florina and Hector. Rosso lands on Allerick and has to apologize.

I can probably see an Allerick-Rosso support being Rosso being generally overprotective and one of the later supports being Allerick telling her that he's capable of defending himself.

The usual cliche guardian-guardee(?) stuff.

I liked Lissa and Fredericks support conversation, it was pretty entertaining. Oh and want to see something creepy, but still kind of cute? Pair up Lon qu' and Nowi and make them fall in love.

Mhm... and the one with mayuri... Gaia sits in his study writing, Mayuri happens to walk by and stands there as Gaia writes. Gaia hums and begins dancing in his chair, Mayuri gives him awkward glances and puzzled looks. Gaia turns slowly and notices Mayuri, Mayuri makes awkward wave and Gaia flings the desk trying to hide whatever he was doing. Mayuri leaves, Gaia facepalms and tried to find his book. 

OverlyIntricateLove said:
I liked Lissa and Fredericks support conversation, it was pretty entertaining. Oh and want to see something creepy, but still kind of cute? Pair up Lon qu' and Nowi and make them fall in love.
I'm going to report this as a violation of the rpn rules, NO CREEPY ROMANCES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back