Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

Are you not a believer in there love? They obviously love each other they spend all their time together.

I ship a lot of weird people. Erika x l'arachel, Raven x Lucius, Serra and matthew, hector x florina, hector x eliwood, lyn x ninian

Sain and Kent are bros4life. P: not anything else. SainxFiora tho. Besides SainxLyn, thats the best imo *__*

MarkxLyn is best pairing hands down tho.

Kitten you haven't played scared stones? Aw that's my favorite fire emblem. 
Also I wish Leila was playable, SCREW U JAFAR.....I love you.

xD scared stones xD

also hurry up guis. I want my beauteous pegaknight to criminally woosh in already P:

Alright I'll make a post to wrap up the fight. How did you want to join Killi, you'll be first since you've waited the longest.

x) whenever the next stop is. Or even on the way, sidequest-style. Maybe go merlinus and be protecting a villager (some dood comes up and is liek "hey i saw some bandits and theyre chasing me i think they're gonna attack my family im so scared omg im just a farmer waaaa") and try to race to the village before bandits while protecting villagerdood.

Make villagerdood hilarious silleh. Like he seems like he's *erm* goin a bit cookoo in the head to the point that nobody believes him at first and thinks he was hallucinating xD

Alongside the bandit people. Once the setting's up, I'll make my opening post that you'll all be free to react to :D

As for recruitment, Allerick recognizing her and shaming her for being a fool and offering her the alternative of accompanying him to talk to her sister/father and beg their forgiveness while Allerick reasons with them for being warlike (if that's plot so far) would be a good way to do it methinks :>

Killigrew said:
x) whenever the next stop is. Or even on the way, sidequest-style. Maybe go merlinus and be protecting a villager (some dood comes up and is liek "hey i saw some bandits and theyre chasing me i think they're gonna attack my family im so scared omg im just a farmer waaaa") and try to race to the village before bandits while protecting villagerdood.
Make villagerdood hilarious silleh. Like he seems like he's *erm* goin a bit cookoo in the head to the point that nobody believes him at first and thinks he was hallucinating xD
Oh good god I can't my sickness throat can't take this laughter

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

hahahaha. So Is Larbeight like deaad? Cuz I need to freaking rp GODDAMMIT!! 
:( Someone help me.... I'm being deprived of rp time.... grrrrrrr....

He's giving is the cold shoulder, let's find him and beat him up! Violence solves all our problems :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back