Fire Embelm: The Closed Book

Hey what about the beasts from path of radiance? (It's been forever since I've played it ) Are they playable?

I have made the, Lion, Heron and Hawk Laguz playable! Anyone interested in playing one of them may do so freely. :)

Good, I'm hurrying to throw my character sheet together lol 
ITS UP!

go check it out!

It's On the sign up sheet. where i once had a period to hold my place! lol

Awesome, I'll get on reading it :)
Actually, since I have found myself a lot of spare time, I have made the first post :D !

Let's have it like the games. Like you said the march would just be a drag. For right now anyway.

Ahaha, sorry if I'm not posting. I'm biding my time for a good entrance. Good things come to those who wait, eh?

After all, who didn't love the entrances of all the prepromote units mid-game?

Im going to try and stay as active as I can, I am in the process of moving, and there might be a day or two this weekend that I cannot get access to my computer. Thanks for bearing with me.

It gives me a lot to work off of, thanks :) . I just need to wait for a couple of people to post and catch up, then we can get going!

Just so everyone knows, I'm going to beat my group to the man :) he's gonna be my first kill hehe. Might have some stragglers between us so you guys can have some fun too.

Of course, if it's ok with you... um... love?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back