• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Finding felicitous friends for FxF funzies! Fantasy, fandom, flirty fraternizing!

cam

super serious rp superstar

I'm looking for a creative, friendly, and enthusiastic RP partner to join me in building a longterm 1x1 FxF RP. Ideally, this person would be able to write at least one or two posts a day, and would want to plan and discuss things OOC as well. I like for plots to have a driving conflict, so my hope is that in addition to plenty of great slice-of-life character moments, you'll also want action, intrigue, angst, romance, inner turmoil, drama, twists, cool villains and exciting revelations.

Posts would preferably be via PM and wouldn't have to be super long - about 3-5 short paragraphs would be fine. In fact, I get a little overwhelmed by the wall-of-text RPers out there. I'd much rather focus on the pacing of the story and character interaction than anything else. As long as your grammar and sentence structure is relatively on point, and you're working with me on making a complete narrative, I'm not very picky about a few one liners.

Also! Some of these concepts involve a bit of taboo, dubious morality, or potentially unhealthy power dynamics. It'd be great if we were able to explore such elements in our RP without going full-on angsty sensationalism, or ignoring the problems entirely through heavy use of sunshine and rainbows. I'd like to see our characters struggle with (and ultimately search for a way to reconcile) their difficult feelings and motivations.

I've got a few random pairings in mind. The first 3 have plots ready to go. The rest need additional work. No matter what strikes your fancy on this list, I'd like to hash out the details with you. Planning is important!

If I have a preference for a role, it's written in pink. A ? indicates a particularly strong craving.

-----?-----

Pairings With Plots

? For the clear voice suddenly singing, high up in the convent wall.

Prioress + Nun / Horror, Drama, Historical Fantasy

c8nviv4.jpg

What could have caused the leader of a convent of nuns to take her own life? In order to serve as replacement and to investigate the incident, your character is hastily chosen as the next prioress and sent off to the ancient church in the remote English countryside. However, she will quickly learn that not all is as it seems, both within and without, where the residents of the surrounding village whisper of ghastly, forgotten evils. Each day brings with it the feeling of mounting dread. But a kind young nun within the coven becomes friend, confidant, and perhaps even more. With both girls continually tested by horrors beyond understanding, and comfort found only in each other, they fearfully wonder what will break first - their faith, or their sanity.

TAKEN Playing house.

Older Sister + Younger Sister / Horror, Drama, Modern, Urban Fantasy

iEWWlld.jpg

Years ago, they shared a secret and forbidden love. But when careers and embarrassment drove them to other places far away, your character and her sister almost completely lost touch. That is, until, tragedy strikes and claims the lives of both parents, who leave in their will a moderate inheritance and a fading Victorian-style home overlooking the New England coastline. The girls meet once more with the intent to divide and sell the estate, only to have old feelings quickly rush back. Instead of parting ways once more, they resolve to restore the house and make some semblance of a life together, even if their affections must remain private. Unfortunately, nosy neighbors threaten to unravel the sisters' entire facade, and it seems that the town may have secrets worse than their own.

? A wish your heart makes.

Aurora + Mulan TAKEN, open to other pairings!

Disney Princess + Disney Princess / Drama, Fantasy, Fluff

Z2vJ2D3.jpg

Two girls, each with their own hearts fixated on other dreams, find their destinies altered forever when they are thrown together in an unfamiliar world. Once upon a time, they may have relied on the strength of countless friends, but now they can only rely on each other in order to return home. Together, they discover new strength hidden within themselves, accompanied by a new longing. When the battle is finally won, would they even choose to return to the lives they left behind? Disney Princess yuri pairings are like the bestest thing ever and don't get near enough love. So let's make this happen! I'd personally love to play Aurora, Mulan, Rapunzel, or Jasmine and can see them working well with just about any other princess of your choosing.

-----?-----

Pairings Needing Plots

Original

TAKEN Goth Girl + Popular Girl

? Witch + Witch

TAKEN Witch + Princess

Holy Crusader + Vampire Hunter

Detective + Assistant

TAKEN Student + Teacher

Nurse + Nurse

TAKEN Doctor + Nurse

Master + Slave / Historical

TAKEN Master + Slave / Fantasy

Hocus Pocus (1993 film)

? Adult Dani Dennison + Sarah Sanderson

Resident Evil

TAKEN Claire Redfield + Moira Burton

Any RE Girl + Sheva Alomar

Final Fantasy

TAKEN Rikku + Lulu

?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in fantasy master x slave (I have a plot kinda, except master=princess) and witch x princess.

I'm interested in Witch + Princess. Since you said you're interested in exploring the fact that the relationships are unhealthy at points, I'm interested in the Student + Teacher one, too. (Playing House is also really good, but seeing as how I have younger sisters, it's a bit... Uncomfortable.) I don't have a plot in mind, but I'm willing to bounce ideas back and forth and collab!

@cam

And here I was thinking I'd never see another RP'er that loves the idea of the Claire and Moira ship. Is it called like..Redton or Burtfield or something? xD

PokemonGirl said:
Interested in fantasy master x slave (I have a plot kinda, except master=princess) and witch x princess.
ganymede said:
I'm interested in Witch + Princess. Since you said you're interested in exploring the fact that the relationships are unhealthy at points, I'm interested in the Student + Teacher one, too. (Playing House is also really good, but seeing as how I have younger sisters, it's a bit... Uncomfortable.) I don't have a plot in mind, but I'm willing to bounce ideas back and forth and collab!
Sweet! I'll send you both PMs in a moment. :3

RIPSaidCone said:
@cam
And here I was thinking I'd never see another RP'er that loves the idea of the Claire and Moira ship. Is it called like..Redton or Burtfield or something? xD
It seems like such an obvious pairing, doesn't it? Like, it's all I could think about when playing Revelations 2. Didn't realize it had an official name. Good to know, for future reference!

I'm interested in Older sister/ Younger sister or the princess one. Both have incredible plots !

WolfOfProphecys said:
I'm interested in the Master + Slave / Fantasy pairing
Hypochondriac said:
Student + Teacher
Pm me

I'm new so I can't pm people for 24 hours. Haha

@cam
radiance said:
I'm interested!
Goth girl x popular girl
Okie dokies! I will PM y'all shortly so we can discuss a little more in detail. I'm excited!

kuro54 said:
I'm interested in Older sister/ Younger sister or the princess one. Both have incredible plots !
Your avatar amuses me, and I appreciate the kind words! I'll PM you soon. :D

cam said:
Okie dokies! I will PM y'all shortly so we can discuss a little more in detail. I'm excited!
Your avatar amuses me, and I appreciate the kind words! I'll PM you soon. :D
Glad you found it amusing (^U^) and okay !

Okay... I think I've managed to reply to each of you with a followup PM.

If anyone has replied to this thread and I have not yet sent you a PM, pleaaaaase let me know in a mildly admonishing tone.

Thanks!

Often said:
I'd love to do Playing house with you.
I appreciate your interest and your reply. However, it's looking like that particular story is now taken. So sorry!

RIPSaidCone said:
Damn you're going to be one busy RP'er now xD .
Heck yeah! I'm hyped out of my mind. But it's been a lot to keep track of, so I super apologize for not contacting you directly. I will work on fixing that right now.

@cam

So I'm interested in the plot we're going for. I assume we'll be doing, they wake up on the island and work from there? Of course not strictly following the game's plot or else that'd be a bit boring, but I was interested in Rping what happens AFTER the game, when they escape the island. I've read a couple of very good fanfics that ponder with that idea, I mean being stuck on a hellish island for 6 months and barely being 20 will screw someone over.

RIPSaidCone said:
@cam
So I'm interested in the plot we're going for. I assume we'll be doing, they wake up on the island and work from there? Of course not strictly following the game's plot or else that'd be a bit boring, but I was interested in Rping what happens AFTER the game, when they escape the island. I've read a couple of very good fanfics that ponder with that idea, I mean being stuck on a hellish island for 6 months and barely being 20 will screw someone over.
Yes, ideally it would be set after their ordeal after the island, with the two of them trying to readjust to life back in the real world. What happens next is kind of up in the air for me. I just PM'd you with more details.

Updated first post to accurately display claimed and unclaimed RPs.

Hay I love fxf roleplay!!!!!

I am up for most things though like a kinda modern setting but don't mind some fantastical or scifi elements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back