Final resting.

... Um... I know This might be bad, but... Is it possible to not have her be able to become a dragon?

Cause one of the people in the rp's (explosiveKitten) character has the ability to take on dragon-like characteristics. I feel that if you character could become a dragon, then her character would become pointless...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BishopOfKings said:
... Um... I know This might be bad, but... Is it possible to not have her be able to become a dragon?
Cause one of the people in the rp's (explosiveKitten) character has the ability to take on dragon-like characteristics. I feel that if you character could become a dragon, then her character would become pointless...

Erm why can't their be more than one? Plus she isn't a full dragon right? They are still different than eachother.

BishopOfKings said:
Also you kinda posted in the OoC... You might want to move it to the Sign-up section.
God dammit... I always do that... Feel free to delete it holo...

I'm not saying you have too... I'm just saying that if she could become a half-dragon, and someone comes along who can become a full dragon, what's the point of having the half-dragon around.

You can keep the dragon change thing. I... Probably shouldn't have said anything in the first place. Not my place to interject.

BishopOfKings said:
I'm not saying you have too... I'm just saying that if she could become a half-dragon, and someone comes along who can become a full dragon, what's the point of having the half-dragon around.
You can keep the dragon change thing. I... Probably shouldn't have said anything in the first place. Not my place to interject.

No it's ok it's just I would have to change the backstory and its a pain but I will take it out :)

No it's ok trust me ^_^ lol I just randomly put the dragon in there cuz I didn't have anything else to put in there haha. Is it better?

Yeah... It's better. You could always add more animals. Like a bear... Or... I'd have to think... And it's like 2 A.M. Here... So I'd have to leave that option to you.

Marcus: Oooh a shifter!!! I will require a blood sample from each of your forms!!!

No! Out!.... Uh... Oh! Ftr Kitty, Holo, and I have a bad habit of having our characters jump into the OOC... So yeah... That happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back