• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Final Fantasy RP (CLOSED)

I'm just running with the party now. he's doing nothing really interesting right now, so i guess he's just following.

KAmber said:
I'm just running with the party now. he's doing nothing really interesting right now, so i guess he's just following.
That's fine :) if you find yourself stuck for ideas, just ask and I'll see if I can help you out :)

Thespian8719 said:
That's fine :) if you find yourself stuck for ideas, just ask and I'll see if I can help you out :)
I'm not stuck at all, just waiting if anyone is gonna bust through the gate. We are just in an awkward running period and i am waiting through it.

a6f63fafb321cf1ae012554aaa9527c5.jpg

*sit backs and lights a cigarette* conversations can be had, introductions, or we can jump to arriving at a location. I dunno.

I honestly kind of just go with the flo (ok thats a very bad progressive insurance pun.)

Um, dont mean to be a bore but I'm really tired and I think its making me get a bit lost in the posts. I'm gonna send Reina off to a pub and head to bed. Feel free to continue, I'll get her to catch up once I've got my head around the posts tomorrow.

G'night lovely people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back