• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Final Fantasy RP (CLOSED)

Whichever you'd prefer :) it's kind of a relaxed one, so if you wanted cloud to show up then I'd just roll with it. So long as it's a version of the character that exists in this world, so there'd be no materia or anything like that. :-D

Thespian8719 said:
Whichever you'd prefer :) it's kind of a relaxed one, so if you wanted cloud to show up then I'd just roll with it. So long as it's a version of the character that exists in this world, so there'd be no materia or anything like that. :-D
Was thinking either Fran/Ashe from final fantasy 12

ooh, I've never played 12, but I'm happy for you to do that :-D Just make a character sheet thingy and join up whenever, we'll make sure our party meets you ASAP :D

Yeah I'm loving this so far :D I did join another RP but it died pretty quickly, so this is technically my first! Apologies for being lumped with a noob X3 g'night guys!

Sammykins91 said:
Yeah I'm loving this so far :D I did join another RP but it died pretty quickly, so this is technically my first! Apologies for being lumped with a noob X3 g'night guys!
>Calls yourself a noob

>Is doing fine.

Please, you're doing fine.

@Trust @Angelostar4 Just read all your posts, glad you guys kept it going! xD We're gonna be without internet soon 'cause we're moving out, and I REALLY DON'T WANT THE RP TO DIIIIE!! (Me and Sammy are thinking we'll write it in that our characters get petrified or something, so that you guys can still post while we're deprived of internet and suffering the terrible withdrawal symptoms!)

Petrification that can be cured by using a soft potion that you guys have to go on a quest to find, maybe? :) (trust me, having no internet will FEEL like petrification!)

Thespian8719 said:
Petrification that can be cured by using a soft potion that you guys have to go on a quest to find, maybe? :) (trust me, having no internet will FEEL like petrification!)
Alright! We'll just continue are journey for the crystals while also finding the soft potion.

Oh, yeah! I need to mention as well that anyone can take control of Cid! I'm thinking that to get to the other crystals, we'll need an airship to cross to other continents maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back