• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fighters of the Colosseum

@Silent Justice

I got impatient and I made the thread. I'm still looking for more interest but in the meantime, you guys are free to start reading and making characters and talking here and all that fun stuff!

I'm trying to decide between a badass slave woman or a courier whose weak little brother just joined the noble pit.

I'll make my form(s) once I figure it out.

Nerdork said:
I'm trying to decide between a badass slave woman or a courier whose weak little brother just joined the noble pit.
I'll make my form(s) once I figure it out.
I'm so excited to see what people come up with! I will be eagerly awaiting the cs... xD

[QUOTE="Edric Yuma]Are modern weapons allowed? Like, machine guns?

[/QUOTE]
No. This is a mideval times-ish rp. If a roman gladiator wouldn't have had something similar, then it does not exist. Besides, it wouldn't be much of a show if you just fired a gun and it was over. The pits are designed to provide entertainment. Not to kill quickly.

@Edric Yuma

I don't think the concept of college or differing levels of education would exist in this world. There would be formal schooling, but I don't think it would be quite so laid out. This is more of a classical fantasy world, not a modern world. I would also appreciate it if you could give your character's homeland a name so that I can put it on the map when I start working on making that.

Other than that, your character looks good.

Black Friday.

What a nightmare. I'll start working on it, but I'll probably just pass out soon.

@DaughterofAthena

Awesome. Hopefully that will give me time to decide on whether or not I want to play a noble or a slave. I've not quite made up my mind yet.

Celemyvel said:
Hello! Can I jon your legion of fighters? You've done a fantastic job at constructing this RP.
Thank you! Yes, we are still accepting characters! Feel free to fill out a cs (after reading the rules)!

Heyo, I've been looking over this RP, and it sounds pretty exciting. In fact, I already read the rules and started writing my own CS. I've ran into a few bumps though. Could you offer a bit of assistance?

Problem 1: I can't seem to think of a non-cliche history for my character, so I just threw him straight into the pits. Will it be a problem if he has no motivation outside of the pits?

Idea 1: My character's history is a short story of his first time in the pit, but I left the actual details of the combat out of the story. I thought this could become a fun chance to allow others to determine what really makes him scary in the pits. It could be a grouping of rumors or a a retelling from someone who saw it.

DemonStiletto said:
Heyo, I've been looking over this RP, and it sounds pretty exciting. In fact, I already read the rules and started writing my own CS. I've ran into a few bumps though. Could you offer a bit of assistance?
Problem 1: I can't seem to think of a non-cliche history for my character, so I just threw him straight into the pits. Will it be a problem if he has no motivation outside of the pits?

Idea 1: My character's history is a short story of his first time in the pit, but I left the actual details of the combat out of the story. I thought this could become a fun chance to allow others to determine what really makes him scary in the pits. It could be a grouping of rumors or a a retelling from someone who saw it.
I can probably answer your questions better if I actually see what you have... I'm not quite sure what to say without being able to see it. I'm really not particular about the content of your backstory so long as it meets the minimum requirements length wise and so long as it is legible grammatically.

Finished. I got kind of convoluted in the back story and tried to cut it short ... but oh well. Let me know if I need to change anything.

@DaughterofAthena

I will be going through characters here in a few minutes. I have a few things I'm finishing up elsewhere and then I'll be hopefully accepting people.

DaughterofAthena said:
I can probably answer your questions better if I actually see what you have... I'm not quite sure what to say without being able to see it. I'm really not particular about the content of your backstory so long as it meets the minimum requirements length wise and so long as it is legible grammatically.
Point taken. I've posted up what I have of my CS on the sign up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back