• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Fight or Flight- A maiden's quandary. (Private/full)

Liralli

So, it's a bit choppy and long but I wanted to be sure to build out the world a bit and give some backstory. I went with the tavern idea, as inns and taverns are great easy places to meet people. I hope this is up to your standards. Thanks again for offering to help. I figure we can allow the world to sort of spread and develop on its own from here, but I can always draw up maps and further develop it on my own if you would prefer (I probably will later anyways as I love world building). I left it at her standing at the bar so that there are many open options for our characters to run into each other. Feel free to drop into the tavern or whatever you prefer. She can always get information from Ivan on how to find you if need be. See? I really do aim to be as pleasant as possible. Ah yes, added a basic character sheet with rock bottom essentials. Feel free to do yours however you like, or just skip it if you like.

@Time Traveller

Last edited by a moderator:
I am here! =D *glomp* xD I'll be doing the character sheet and stuff before bed ^^ So I'll get to doing that and seeing if you like it :) Also....Hype Cookie alert xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back