• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FFXIV Interest Check (M/M)

ClownCentipede

Distant Honking
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This will be a very simple post~
I'm wondering if anyone is interested in a FFXIV rp, with a pairing being M/M in nature or even no direct romance needed. I'm mostly interested in a retelling of the plot with more rp in between and with realistic WoL reactions and actions to what is happening, and I'm even open to the idea of adding or changing events for fun narrative plans.
I have a small collection of WoL ideas but I won;t bog them here, if there is any interest please feel free to DM me.

I play on Aether- Jenova
I am currently caught up to story and often make alts to replay the story line for fun, I'd even be interested in making an alt just to play through with an rp partner if that's of interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back