• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Female looking for male Kik

Erin_24

Trash
Hey there! I'm looking for a long term partner that is able to speak over Kik.
I'd prefer to make the roleplay about romance as well as having mature themes.

If you're interested please Pm me ♥️

Utilizing outside platforms not associated with Rpn for the purpose of RPing is against site rules.

Utilizing outside platforms not associated with Rpn for the purpose of RPing is against site rules.
where does it say that? many many others have used discord. i skimmed through (if it was there might have missed it) and didn't see anything like that

where does it say that? many many others have used discord. i skimmed through (if it was there might have missed it) and didn't see anything like that

Same, I've seen so many other people talk about other platforms :/

Users may recruit to conduct roleplays off-site using various messaging programs - such as Discord, Skype or e-mail - as long as it is not done to violate other RpNation policies. RpNation and Staff are not responsible or liable for any content or conduct committed offsite or not in the RpNation Discord server. It is highly recommended to not share contact information publicly.

Users may recruit to conduct roleplays off-site using various messaging programs - such as Discord, Skype or e-mail - as long as it is not done to violate other RpNation policies. RpNation and Staff are not responsible or liable for any content or conduct committed offsite or not in the RpNation Discord server. It is highly recommended to not share contact information publicly.

Thankyou! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back