Music Favorite villain song?

I have a special fondness for any of the ones from the Lion King....

Especially "Be Prepared"

I'm not much for Scar but damn can he sing an intimidating song

Dracula's theme (Lords of shadow 2.)

I'm more of a "Dance of Illusions" guy myself.

Bamboozled Bamboozled

And now, for something completely different. Here's the theme of Fredrica Bernkastel, a cosmic witch so powerful that the events of an infinite amount of universes and mathematical dimensions are only like mere works of fiction in her eyes. One who has become bored with her own immortality is prone to trying out new experiments.

This is "Night Falls ~ Evening Star", one of two themes for one of my favourite "hero when she wants to be, villainess when she doesn't" characters: Yukari Yakumo. The song is dark and unknown, yet light and playful; showing how this reality warper is just playing around whenever she's fighting you.

i’m not the first to bring it up, obv, but mine is Hellfire from Hunchback of Notre Dame, for sure. i still go back and listen to that one regularly, chills every time. plus, you gotta appreciate an adult theme that sinister making its way into a disney movie.

I don't think anything will beat Be Prepared.

Quick Honarble Mention to "It's a B Movie" from Brave Little Toaster. It's not a villain song, but it kind of sounds like one.

YES to the Be Prepared posts. I like to embarrass myself sometimes by belting it in the shower.

Also, anything from Phantom of the Opera – Music of the Night, Down Once More, The Phantom of the Opera (lol duh), The Point of No Return.

Disney It’d probably be this guy’s song:

F556F85C-4ABA-4750-8BDE-6BF1E8A3B553.png

Video Game changes all the time but right now Zeus’ battle theme from God Of War 3 somewhere up there for me:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back