TV & Film Favorite Things To Watch?

Cartoonicat

Future Crazy Cat Lady
There are so many people on this website and, as such, a lot of diversity when it comes to fandoms and things like that. I'm curious about what your favorites are! (Doesn't have to be a fandom. Could be, like, videogame podcasts or whatever, too.)

Personally, I'm super picky when it comes to the things I watch. All of my favorites are cartoons (I'm really just a big kid, I guess) and I rarely ever watch anything live-action. That being said, some of my favorite things to watch are:

• YouTube AMV/CMVs of my fave fandoms
  • Teen Titans (original cartoon)
  • Voltron: Legendary Defender
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003, 2012, + 2005 movie
  • Cosplay/Convention videos
  • Any Dreamworks movie ever
  • Code Lyoko (sans LA season)
  • Danny Phantom
  • Speed drawing videos
None of these are really in any particular order. Just kinda thought them up and threw them out on the page.

I like to watch:
Attack on Titan
My Hero Acadamia
Voltron (as well)
Almost any Marvel movie
I also like to watch YouTube about overwatch and stuff (look up Mr. Fruit if you're into this)

Oh oh oh! Let's see:
Revenge (ABC Series)
Once upon a Time
Fringe
Game of Thrones
Horror game playthroughs on YT (cause I'm too much of a pussy to play them myself haha)
There's probably a ton more but this is what's coming to mind atm

Most Marvel movies and episodes
Star Wars
Basketball
Football
Comedic/Gamer/Vlogger Youtubers
. . . that's all I could think of right now

Most of the things I like watching at the moment are AMVs, Youtube gamers and modern cartoons. Right now I am watching Ronja the Robbers daughter, and I plan on watching RWBY after that.

Shows I liked but finished are Avatar the Last Airbender and Gravity Falls. Those have got to be my two favorite modern cartoons.

So many things I love to watch. Favourite things to watch:
Game of Thrones
Horror Let's plays
House of Cards
Wentworth/ Prisoner Cell Block H
Penny Dreadful
Future Diary

Pretty well-rounded list of shows. Want to watch more but do not really have the time.

Game of Thrones
Horror Let's plays
House of Cards
Wentworth/ Prisoner Cell Block H
Penny Dreadful
Future Diary
Seen all of the above aside from Wentworth and PCBH. Are they good? Also Horror Let's plays as in the genre or is there a show now?!

As for my own reccs I'll just put in some more recent shows I've liked.

Black Sails (Finished)
Vikings (A few seasons done)

I like those period dramas like The Last Kingdom and Vikings, The Borgias too. Can't say I watch much television these days, I'll catch shows on Netflix or Hulu commercial free.

WELL!
(won't go with movies)
Um I guess
Doctor Who
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Hunter x Hunter
Youtube videos
Death Note
Halo Legends (Call of Duty doesn't have an animated TV show!)
Mirai Nikki
Dat's prolly bout it 4 now.

I've recently gotten into this Japanese reality show on Netflix called 'Terrace House.' My love for exploring cultures outside of my own helped me stumble upon it, and I’ve been hooked ever since. It’s basically the Japanese version of MTV’s 'Real World,' except way more real. Here’s how it works: They bring together six complete strangers, three boys and three girls. Each member arrives with a purpose, whether it’s to “find a love worth dying for” or to advance in their career. Once they feel like they’ve achieved their goal or are just plain sick of the house, they can leave and will be immediately replaced. Because this is ACTUAL reality TV, the drama is definitely on a smaller scale, but also more relatable. So, instead you’ll see stuff like a roommate eating someone else’s food from the fridge, unexpected hookups, stressing about adulthood, getting injured during sports, and more. And, finally, what really sets this show apart is the commentators giving their personal feedback throughout the show. It's great, I highly recommend that you watch it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back