Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forgotten Flame's Chainsaw Katars

• The Most Radiant and Auspicious Zapinator 2000

• Total voters

Quchu

One Thousand Club
Fine. Be like that, Flagg. Someday you'll regret. Someday!

Anyways I noticed that someone else wanted to vote for the secondary characters of Keychain of Creation. The list will expand as new props significant to the plot and enjoyment of comic is added later on. I also tried that re-voting thing. What's that gonna do?

I predict Marena's boobs win by a landslide.

Also, you're an ass.

While I fully endorse the idea of boobs, Marena is only a stick figure, so I'll go with Secret's spiffy shape-shifting sword!

I chose the khatars for two reasons.

The first being I love khatars.

The second being I love any weapon with a chainsaw style attachment welded to it to cause unheard of bloodshed and the sound of it roaring as it guts some poor sap in to smaller chunks.

If Marena happened to own a bra with a chainsaw accouterment then that'd be all win for me right there!

~FC.

While I voted for the hat, I believe the ultimate favorite would be the silly huge essence cannon wielded by the little girl early comic is the most humorous. She doesn't have a name I believe, nor does the weapon, I just wanted it stated that the weapon is friggen hilarious. And I too believe the boobs will win...

I voted for the hat' date=' because I like real, tangible breasts compared to digital drawings, myself.[/quote']
Drawings of boobs may be far inferior to the real thing, but they're still better than drawings of hats. :P

StarHawk said:
While I voted for the hat, I believe the ultimate favorite would be the silly huge essence cannon wielded by the little girl early comic is the most humorous. She doesn't have a name I believe, nor does the weapon, I just wanted it stated that the weapon is friggen hilarious. And I too believe the boobs will win...
This.

Flagg said:
I voted for the hat' date=' because I like real, tangible breasts compared to digital drawings, myself.[/quote']
Drawings of boobs may be far inferior to the real thing, but they're still better than drawings of hats. :P
The hat owns you! The hat is people!

I considered adding the giant cannon in the list, but I couldn't think up a good way to call it. "That giant Essence cannon owned by that Solar girl whose grip strength is insufficient to carry it?"

Jukashi, give us the name of that giant Essence cannon owned by that Solar girl whose grip strength is insufficient carry it so we can have a fair competition.

Jukashi said:
Do you perchance refer to The Most Radiant and Auspicious Zapinator 2000?
Perchance.

EDIT: Oh. Crap. Adding an option resets the poll? I kinda expected that to happen, but still.

While I'm a huge perv,...

Breasts are not a prop, they're a part of a character. Thus, to my mind, ineligible for voting in this poll.

To me, then, it comes down to a call between The Most Radiant and Auspicious Zapinator 2K, and Cluivnarhe.

The side of me that loves to see small-built girls with outrageously huge weapons is overruled by the part of me that loves to see small-built girls in less clothes with a shapeshifting sword/bow/double-axe.

Yes, Cluivnarhe wins on the strength of rock and roll! Here's hoping that Ben's worst nightmare comes true; Secret takes some dots in Performance and gets to yell out "Cluivnarhe, let's rock!" in the canon comic. ^_^

I voted for cluinfarkdennugen-thingummy (dammit jukashi, it's hard to spell)

would love to vote for the keyblade being a KH fanboi, but not seen it in action yet, we were promised keyblades jukashi, don't make me start a one man prison riot, throwing flaming rolls of toilet paper at myself is really painful

Predicting spike in the popularity of Marena's boobs in three, two, one....

Why isen't this one being stickied like the favorite character?

I know my first ST ranted at me about how the gear isen't as important as the character, but I do not hold to that. The gear can help define the character; Ten Winds woulden't be Ten Winds without the hat, he'd be some other hob with Ten Winds' name.

ShadowDragon8685 said:
Predicting spike in the popularity of Marena's boobs in three, two, one....
Why isen't this one being stickied like the favorite character?

I know my first ST ranted at me about how the gear isen't as important as the character, but I do not hold to that. The gear can help define the character; Ten Winds woulden't be Ten Winds without the hat, he'd be some other hob with Ten Winds' name.
I'm not that shallow...in public

while my own ST says that character is more important than gear (and I agree), a decently written item can enhance character. That said, with the whopper of a background juk posted Cluinhavre-doodah (I'll learn the name aventually) IS almost a character in its own right.

but when all's said and done in a setting where I can swing round a weapon as big/bigger as/than I am, I darn well putting as many points into artifact as my ST allows :D

Cluivnarhe. :)

And the piece of equipment I wanted that he was annoyed with was a first-age Warbird. He didn't give me too much gripe about it, but he did rant at me about how equipment's not as important as character. To which I had to ask if he was smoking something, given the obvious superiority of a GDK over anything else, including a regular DK.

And besides, writing up the epic backgrounds for swords and warbirds and manses is almost as much, if not moreso, fun than writing up the backgrounds for the characters themselves. Jukashi's background of Cluivnarhe is clearly one of those epic sword backgrounds.

Well, if you're going to randomly select letters from the middle of a word to make an acronym, why not make it GDI? Or RAE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back