• Racer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aria

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can't decide between Marena and Secret D8

...that didn't stop me from voting for Marena though =3

It's so hard to pick ONE!

I think I have to pick Forgotten Flame, though. He is an awesome villain, who particularly shined in the last chapter.

First I'm welcome everybody while i write my first post here. As for My vote i give it to Secret. In IMHO She's character with really much potential.

Hi, I'm also new here!

And I love Misho. So. Much. Incredibly smart, kicks ass, and he's just so cute! I completely sympathize with Nova in that respect.

This poll only exists because Ten Winds thought it would be amusing to let someone else feel they'd won something.

I voted for Secret. Although an Abyssal, who are almost always evil, she is trying to change that and herself. I feel rather sorry for her. In second place I put Marena. Although a promiscuous slut-bag she is a charming promiscuous slut-bag. Misho comes next as I like brains while Ten goes last. Of the second stringers I go with the Fae. They seemed the funniest to me.

I'm gonna hafta go with Misho. He's got the most fire, from what I recall. And I love me some fire. :twisted:

Not to mention, summoning a giant robot made of solidified light? Badass. 8)

I think it's getting time to float on to Round 4 and watch the torrent of votes for Streams come deluging in like a flood of woobie tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back