Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Sheriff

• Blossom

• Nova

• Total voters
I had to go with Misho (hello, I'm new!) because I love the whole sorcerer/scholar/artisan thing he's got going on. They're my favorite kinds of characters.

Marena <3

...To be honest, she was the main reason I started the comic back when I knew nothing about Exalted, and the reason I continued after I dropped it for a while and forgot half the plot by the time I came back.

I obviously enjoy Keychain of Creation in general a lot more now that I've played Exalted and reread the comic, but still.

And yes, I am perfectly sane and not obsessed in the slightest. Honest.

I have once again placed my vote on the mostest awesome and cute little Lunar in the world. Plus, she's a total fox! :wink:

Rather partial to Nova at the moment. I just need that brain (circuit?) of hers...

-got exam in 3 hours xD

Secret definitely gets my vote, because homoerotic sexual tension is truly the greatest force in existence.

Edit: ... And now I'm wondering if there is a god or goddess, (or both!) of homoerotic sexual tension.

Aasharu said:
Secret definitely gets my vote, because homoerotic sexual tension is truly the greatest force in existence.
Edit: ... And now I'm wondering if there is a god or goddess, (or both!) of homoerotic sexual tension.
There has to be. I'm sure of it!

Also: why isn't Placeholder on this list yet?

Because addin' somethin' would reset the list. The last time someone did that, the voter numbers counted to less than half.

I'm trying to submit my vote, but it keeps returning an "invalid form submitted" error. I suspect this is why Misho isn't in the lead :P

(First post, and it contains whining!)

ShadowDragon8685 said:
YES!
Mew Cai is back in the lead!

All hail the wuvvable machine dragon! ^_^

I so want a Mew Cai plushie. With detachable velcro hands.
I agree with pretty much everything here, also, Mew Cai is back in the lead, where they belong.

Only instead of detachable velcro hands, I'd settle for an abyssal hearthstone you could pop out of the forehead. That would rock.

HowlingCoyote said:
Ten Winds. No contest. Any other result means the poll is rigged*. :P
* damn Sidereals
Since he is the only Sidereal in the comic, does that mean he's rigging the contest against himself?

There was that Chosen of Journey's who popped in to give them a heads up, and there was also just recently a fight with a chosen of Mars. There are more Sidereals than just undercover Ten.

Sumec said:
There was that Chosen of Journey's who popped in to give them a heads up, and there was also just recently a fight with a chosen of Mars. There are more Sidereals than just undercover Ten.
Oh you poor blind fool, if you think those two were both not Ten Winds.

Thanqol said:
Sumec said:
Oh you poor blind fool, if you think those two were both not Ten Winds.
"I don't need to see, I can hear where things are! It'll be cool!" >.>

Went with Secret but at the first appearance of a melee night caste, I will switch sides (new on the board by the way)

We need Racer and Aria in this list asap.

I don't mind the votes resetting when an option is added. It levels the playing field again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back