• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Stay Night!

Charcoal

Wandering across the ocean of stars
Fairly simple really - looking for some Fate RP! If anyone would be interested, post down below or shoot me a PM and we can get something worked out. If you'd prefer to play a Master/Servant over the other role, be sure to let me know as well. Depending on how much interest gets voiced, we can work out the logistics of servants and masters formerly - some might have to be NPC's of course, but if there's enough interest, a full roster could of course be possible. Aside from that, I'm really up to whatever kind of plot people would like to craft - this is more just seeing how many people actually want to do some Fate RP before I start story crafting and the like. And doing that stuff is always more fun when collaborating anyway, right?

((If at all possible, OC's would be appreciated!))

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested! I'd prefer being a servant, but either role is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. While I would prefer to play an Archer class, I'm okay playing another servant or a master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back