• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Noble Souls: Missing Link (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Topless

OwO
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Two days ago...

A lot of time had passed since PROTO-1's awakening. The destruction of the Clock Tower had made massive headlines and people started to pin the blame for Shenzheng Industries for bringing in such a "faulty" Robot Master. Fear had begun to loom over the world as PROTO-1 has yet to make her reappearance since that day. Within the ruins of the Clock Tower lies the very hope that could defeat her; the still-sleeping Mega Zero. An effort was made to retrieve the Cyber had been made, manned by one mage.

But this is no ordinary mage.

An expert in all forms of magecraft, she has been called far and wide to be the strongest mage of the modern era, one who would be standing along the likes of King Solomon and Merlin. Aya Ho-ohmaru, the last active Executor under the employ of the Holy Church, was tasked by Mega Zero's creator, Dr. Theresa Bright, to retrieve Mega Zero and awaken him before the time of war had begun. But the task was much easier said than done. The entire area within the Clock Tower had been sealed off by a Bounded Field by the surviving mages. It was also infested with Cybers that had turned berserk during PROTO-1's rampage. Aya was sent to the ruins alone citing her magecraft prowess being suitable for what is otherwise a "mid-level" operation. She did promised her a hundred thousand dollar paycheck which was enough to convince her to take the job.

Aya has entered into enemy territory...

"CATCH THIS FADE, TINMAN!" Aya yelled as she socked another Cyber right through the head. She had gone through dozen of infected Cybers with nothing but her fists and a few spell casting. She was heading down the basement where Mega Zero was supposed be held. It has been three hours since she entered the Clock Tower and had fought for 30 minutes total in between encounters. None of them couldn't lay at least a small scratch on her. She moved on quickly until she had stopped in front of a well-ordained door. "This must be it. This is where the Cybers that had been present and one of them went a bit screw loose. Only one way to find out..." She thought to herself before she opened the door to reveal a wide room.

On the center of it is a circle of chairs and there is a huge hole in the ceiling where PROTO-1 most definitely flew off. There are two pods in the middle of the circle of chairs; one was already opened and the other is still closed. That is where Mega Zero lies, still "sleeping". "There you are!" Aya exclaimed as she rushed over to the sleeping Cyber and took a good look at him. "I'm surprised PROTO-1 hasn't blasted your metal butt yet. Don't worry, you'll be up soon. Now how should I break you out of that pod?" She said as she looked around for anything that can open the pod, eventually saw a keypad on the side.

"Nice!" Aya said with glee as she went close to the keypad. "If I remember correctly, the password here is supposedly the year that the Cyber law has been approved. I believe it was..." She was about to make a guess code when she suddenly smashed the glass of the pod. "There, that's a lot more convenient." She said smugly as she lifted Mega Zero and carried him up on her shoulder before making their escape.

The mission was a success.

Today is the start of the war and all of the participating Masters were getting ready to summon their Servants. It has already been two days since Mega Zero has been retrieved and an operation was on the way to wake the Robot Master from his supposed slumber. Or rather, be "born". Deep within the laboratories of Nanba Technologies is where a group of engineers were making preparations for his birth, helmed by his creator, his "mother". Aya was watching the scene by the corner, sucking on a lollipop that she had received as a freebie along with her paycheck.

4172d425f713a0e4d679c7ad89d9ce92.jpg

Dr. Theresa Bright
-Head of Nanba Technologies' Cyber Engineering Department-

"Everything's ready to go, ma'am." One of the engineers informed. "Excellent. The time for his "birth" has already dawned on us. It's too bad he should have been "born" sooner had not those Shenzheng idiots at least fine tuned their Cyber before activating and not cause quite a ruckus at the Clock Tower. But, all is in the past now, and we need Mega Zero more than ever if we're going to stop PROTO-1 from interfering with the war." Theresa spoke as she turned to her team and said "Now, bring it in!"

The doors have opened as an engineer walked into the room holding a metal box. He opened to reveal a bright rainbow-colored gem. Aya took notice of it with wide eyes.

"Hey, is that-"

"Yes, Aya, this shall serve as Mega Zero's heart. It is a magical artifact that was discovered many centuries ago and is one of the reasons why the Mages Association held the Grail-Gem Wars every so often. This...is the Recreation Gem. Although it is not as potent as it used to be from the last war, it's magical output should be enough to awaken him. Eventually, when he learns and make new discoveries, his strength will grow exponentially. He will become the very missing link that will connect the modern world and the Age of the Gods."

Dr. Bright dragged her finger on Mega Zero until she pressed a hidden button by his neck which opened his chest to where the Recreation Gem will be stored. "Now, bear witness to the "birth" of my "son". My baby boy! It's time for you to wake up, Mega Zero!" She exclaimed as she took the gem and placed it inside Mega Zero. When she closed his chest, his body had briefly glowed in a rainbow color. At first nothing seemed to have happened, but then the Cyber's fingers had started to twitch.

His eyes have lit up, or rather "opened".

Everyone within the room was amazed. Nobody within Nanba had thought it could be possible aside from what happened to PROTO-1. But there was no denying about it; Mega Zero has been "born".

After getting up from the operating table, Mega Zero looked around the room and everyone in it until he turned to Dr. Bright and very quickly he recognized her as his creator, or rather his "mother".

"Hello, mother."

These were Mega Zero's first words after being born, enough to make Dr. Bright extremely ecstatic. "Yes! Yes! My son is now born! My baby boy has finally- *cough*" Unfortunately, her throat had ran dry by her shouting which worried her team. One of them tried to check in on her, but she shoved him away as she went over to her "son" and gave him a motherly embrace.

"...Mother? What are you doing?" Mega Zero asked. "My, I am giving you a hug, sweetie. Of course you don't know the significance of it, but one day you will know what it means." Dr. Bright answered. "What it means? I do not understand." Mega Zero spoke. "Oh you will understand soon." Dr. Bright assured to her "son" as she let go of him and turned to Aya to say "Aya, I know that you have an order to fulfill from the Church, but can you do me a favor and be his caretaker while I'm doing my work here? The higher-ups will be very happy with my report."

"Wait, you want me to be his nanny? Are you sure about that? I mean, there's quite a possibility that PROTO-1 might show up again and do what God knows that maniac do." Aya questioned with of a bit of worry. "Aya, we have created Mega Zero years in the making. We have took consideration to every possibility so that he can respond accordingly to that specific situation. Of course you are a perfectly capable combatant, but wait till you see what my son can do. Besides, my job requires a lot of my time, so I won't be here for him that much unless it is an emergency. I'll trust that you can teach him everything about the world from you. Understand?" Dr. Bright answered and Aya responded with a reluctant nod of agreement.

"Very well, I'd say this operation was a success. Now, Mega Zero, I have an objective for you." Dr. Bright turned to her son as she spoke.

"What is it, mother?"

"Go with Aya and explore the world. A war is about to happen and your job is to make sure that nothing will go wrong during this event. You will make sure that no innocents will get caught in and no threat shall disrupt it. But most of all, learn and discover everything you have set your sights on. I want you...to become as human as you can be. You will one day become the most powerful Cyber the world will see. Can I count you on that, my son?"

"...I will, mother."

"Very good. Now go, me and my team have a lot of work to do."

And with everything said, Mega Zero got off the table and went along with Aya out of the room and into the outside world. The war will begin soon.

Last edited:
Marina Evans.

Marina was nervous right now. She was selected to participate in the upcoming war. She wasn't excited about this but she had no choice. This was only way to save to local library. This library was a place that was a second home to her. Shenzheng industries wants to buy it to destroy it and make a new factory instead.
She coudn't let that happen. She had to enter the war on their behalf.
"Today's the day Marina. You're gonba get your very own servants that will help you in the war!" Marina's best friend Becky said cheerfully.

"Yeah,that's great." Marina replied sarcastically. "Don't worry,all that training will pay off I'm sure of that!" Becky replied again. " I get it you're nervous but everyone here is counting on you."
"Don't put anymore pressure on me,alright?"

Wisoot Nernsai, or "Acolyte" as he preferred to be known as, cleansed his gauntleted hands of debris and some fresh blood. He grabbed a white cloth from a nearby table and patted down the blotches of blood on his armor and the amount caking his hands.

Where'd he get this blood from? Why the previous home owners, of course. He'd barged inside in the dead of night, but unfortunately, the tenants were awake. They were a young couple he estimated to be between twenty and twenty-three. Acolyte dispatched the tenants with a kitchen knife. Though the man had managed to throw Acolyte into a cabinet before he died, which cracked the wall and was very painful, hence the debris. But with the tenants dead, Acolyte now had a temporary base from which to orchestrate his symphony of truth and joy. But first, he had to get rid of the bodies.

He called out to True Archer who was in astral form, asking, "Was I noticed?"

Telepathically, his True Archer replied, "No."

He hummed in acknowledgement before ordering her to dispose of the bodies. "True Archer, could you find a place to dump them? Considering this place is probably crime-ridden, anywhere will do, so long as it's far from here."

Though he couldn't see her, Acolyte felt her nod before she picked up the bodies and left through the window.

With the reply, Acolyte breathed a sigh of relief and said, "You can materialize yourself if you want. I'm going to relax for a bit. Maybe prepare." He could feel confusion from his False Lancer in response, so he turned and asked them, "What? Don't you know how to relax a bit? I mean, yeah, I killed two adults a minute ago, but letting tragedy consume you isn't good for your health." Acolyte wasn't sure if his query was light-hearted and quippy or not. He wasn't the type to make jokes, but he knew how to act exaggeratedly lackadaisical.

A pregnant silence dawned over the comfy hut once occupied by a couple before False Lancer materialized themself.

"Do you wanna watch a movie until True Archer returns?" Acolyte offered the silent warrior. He called them a silent warrior because they never spoke. They didn't when they were summoned and didn't since then.

A curt nod was Acolyte's reply.

"Come on, then," Acolyte urged, patting a cushion on the bloodied couch he seated himself upon before reaching for the remote. "There's gotta be something neat to watch while we wait." He flicked through various frequencies, streaming sites, video sites, and various parts of the entertainment industry before arriving at an action movie he'd watched before. "You might not like this one, so just signal if you want to change it, 'kay?"

False Lancer nodded, prompting Acolyte to select the movie. And all the while, as he felt True Archer's increasing distance, his thoughts turned toward what sort of play he would enact. Would he disrupt the show? Or play along? So many roles to pick. So many endings to choose. And so much work to do.

The Twin Masters

Ellion had his arms crossed as he leaned against the wall and looked down with disinterest while his employer was busy chanting, an arm outstretched over a large glowing circle. She had a book in her other hand, as she was reading the page she was on line for line.
"Now arrive, my fated champion!" She finished.

The circle would erupt into a Pillar, before vanishing. Kairi had closed her book, as she studied the person within the circle. Kairi blushed, staring at the cute pink haired girl(?) In front of her.
The pink haired girl(?) Introduced themselves. "Greetings! I'm rider, and I believe you are my master, correct?"
"I am!" Kairi replied, bringing up her right hand.

"I am sorry, I wasn't asking you." The Pink haired Girl(?) Said to Kairi, before skipping on away to speak to Ellion. Kairi was confused and surprised. "How is my brother your Master when I summoned you?!"
The pink haired girl(?) Looked back to Kairi and chuckled, with a hand up in front of his mouth.
"Its simple. My master's markings don't look like that!"

Kairi looked at the back of her hand and was even more confused. "Two swords and a shield? What the heck does this mean?"
The Pink Haired Girl(?) Shrugged and looked to Ellion. "Your friend is pretty dumb, isn't she?"
Ellion glared at the girl(?).
"Erm.... but stupidity can be a cute trait too! I'm Rider, your servant! *sniff*
You smell good!"

"Thats the blood of the many lives I've taken" Ellion replied. Rider had a shiver down his spine. 'This guy is pretty scary.' Rider thought.
"So if you aren't my servant.... who is?" Kairi asked.
There was a loud crash coming from the kitchen.
Ellion drew his knives and ran downstairs. Kairi followed him, with Rider close behind. When Rider and Kairi reached the Kitchen, they could see that Ellion had a blade pointed at his neck, and the blade belonged to a beautiful woman with long green hair and a outfit that did not look like anything from the history books Kairi read.

"Once again, I ask that you drop your weapons, or this will end swiftly." The woman spoke. Ellion dropped his knives. Rider immediately laughed. "I think I found where your servant was." They said to Kairi. The woman sheathed her sword, before looking at Rider and Kairi. The woman's eyes widened before she approached Kairi and put her hands on Kairi's Shoulders.

Kairi was confused and began speaking gibberish, before the woman asked her a question. "Florina, is it really you?" "Who?" Kairi asked. "I'm sorry, you reminded me of someone I knew." The woman replied.
"Are you by chance... my servant?"
The woman nodded. "I am Saber, but my real name is Lyn. I'm a swordsmaster from Sacae."
"I'm Kairi Sendou! I'm a mage who wants to help my brother regain his memories."

"I'm Astolfo!" The Pink Haired Girl(?) Replied, winking. "I'm Ellion." Ellion said, as he picked up his knives and sheathed them.

The servants have been summoned, and thus the twins are now in the war.

Eve (and Servants)

The room was dark, the walls a dull grey and the floor concrete. There were no markings on the wall, no light beyond the dimly lit lantern by the girl's side. The basement was cold, but the white-haired girl felt no chill. There was no sound either inside of, or outside of, the room. There was nothing to distract her from her task. In front of her was the metal spoke of a wheel, the catalyst she had been provided to summon the most powerful real servant of the war, Diomedes, the feller of Olympians. Had a method of ensuring the summoning of False Servants been devised, she would likely have a catalyst for one as well, but as it is the girl would have to hope she would be given a servant of suitable power from fiction as well.

The silence is broken, as the girl begins her chant. The darkness is driven off by the red glow of the summoning circle.

"For elements silver and iron, foundation stone and archduke of pacts, close the four gates. Come forth from the Crown and follow the Forked Road leading to the Kingdom. Fill, Fill, Fill, Fill, Fill. Repeat Five times but when each is filled destroy it. Set. Heed my words, my will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny. If you heed the Grail and Gem Call and obey my will and reason, then answer me. I hereby swear that I shall be all the good in the world. That I shall defeat all Evil in the world. Seventh Heaven clad in the Great Words of Power. From the Binding Circle vow Guardian of the Scales."

First from the circle emerged a man in gold colored armor and a centurion's helm. A tall and broad figure with both sword and spear strapped to his back. The most noticeable feature about him, however, was the large shield he held. An ornate shield emanating great power, it was painted with the history of Rome. To many, he would be an imposing figure. Yet to the girl, he was a disappointment, for she knew that Diomedes had no shield.

The second figure to emerge from the summoning circle, was a young man in a black trench coat wearing a white face mask. Much slenderer than the shield wielding servant, the knife and gun in his pockets implied his status to be an assassin. Somewhat decent of a summon, as assassin class servants have great utility, though the girl would've preferred a servant that could fight an opponent in a direct confrontation rather than one that needs to sneak around.

The shielder walked up to the white-haired girl and kneeled to her in a servile manner.

"Greetings fair lass." The Roman man begins. "I ask of you, are you my master."

"I am." She replies succinctly. "State your name and class."

"I am true Shielder Aeneas, hero of Troy and ancestor of Rome."

"Understood, as I suspected from your appearance and the catalyst, I had used to summon you. I suppose this indicates that a true rider has already been summoned, given that the spoke from the chariot both you and Diomedes possessed would've summoned you or him in the rider class otherwise." Eve muses aloud, before suddenly stopping as she felt something soft pat her head. She looks up and notices a red glove touching the top of her head.

"Hey kid, nice to finally have your attention." The other servant says with a small smirk on his face. "I am Joker, your false Caster class servant, and leader of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts. A pleasure to meet you."

Eve silently stares at Joker for a moment, as the contact on her head confuses the girl. She felt a warm feeling in her chest when it was on her, the warmth of human contact. Eve did not know there was such a thing, and rather than continue with her planned analysis of her servant's abilities, she simply closed her eyes and leaned into the hand, wanting to feel it a bit more. Befuddled by her strange reaction, Joker slowly removed his hand from her head, asking in a somewhat concerned voice. "Are... you okay kid?"

Shaking the haze out of her mind, the girl manages to respond. "Yes. My vitals are within expected ranges, though my heart had momentarily skipped a few beats. In any event, I am Eve Strauss Monroe, your master for this Holy Grail and Recreation Gem War. We will be the ones to win this war. Failure will not occur."​

Akanari

The sight of two Servants currently eating their way through his fridge was an interesting sight for Akanari. He'd been preparing the summoning ritual for a few days now. E-Corporation hadn't been able to secure him a decent relic but hoped his abnormal condition would make up the difference. As a result, his Servants had just sort of appeared when he went to fill the circle with mana. There were two of them, an androgynous looking youth and a little girl. Akanari could tell these were Servants due to the sheer density of their magical energy. He couldn't tell what their classes were. All he knew was that he'd probably need to do a grocery run of some kind given how much they were eating. E-Corporation had been pretty clear that Servants didn't NEED food given how they could subsist on mana alone. His only guess was that these two were simply fond of food in general.

"HEY! WE'RE OUT OF PUDDING"
"MASTER! CAN I HAVE ICE CREAM?!"

Scratching the back of his neck for a bit. Akanari went ahead and ordered some takeout. E-Corporation had given him a discount on stores owned by their company. The two Servants were pretty happy to pick a whole bunch of things that would severely hurt the wallet of a normal person. Letting E-Corporation foot the bill was only right given how it was all their plan for him to become a Master. Sitting on his couch and trying to come up with some kind of plan. He asked his Servants to introduce themselves. "Ao's name is Ao. My Dad is the best swordsman in all of the Hinomoto Netherworlds. Oh and my best friend is Pirilly" said the small blue haired girl while she bounced on the spot. "Saber.... is it true that magecraft is dead in this era?" asked the androgynous Servant who identified themselves as Saber. As for their question, Akanari could only shrug. Mystery had been on the decline for centuries now. Technology had been on the rise and in its wake was the destruction of the mystical.

"HUMUHUMU! FOODS HERE, BERSERKER!"
"AO'S A BERSERKER!"

GMQPQmpaMAAUQ9n

Lucifer "Lucy" G. Hannah
Night 0
Art source

Lucy drove her hoverbike throughout the streets.

"This is the last stop. Huh, apparently this parcel's supposed to be top secret."

This part of the streets were quite obscure, hidden from the view of many. These streets' nickname of Neo Kowloon was most fitting, seeing how even the security cameras that examined everything were visibly damaged. The very atmosphere made Lucy question if she should even be here.

She knocked the door. Soon after, it creaked open, the bolts and chains seen being evidenced that whoever was in it wanted it to be really locked.

"There's a delivery for this address..."

The bolts and chains were undone.

"Come in, come in, I insist."

Lucy was gullible enough to do just that as the locks were done once more.

"Hey, what's the meaning of this?"

Before Lucy could reach out for her railgun, this strange man had done something that immobilized her hands - and her legs! With that, she dropped her parcel and fell on the floor.

The strange man gently opened his parcel.

"I'd love to have a little fun, but my friend which you'll see soon wouldn't appreciate that."

From within the parcel was a green sword. One could not tell whether or not the green was crystalline, or from its metallic rust.

"Whether or not it's the real deal or the fake one passed down throughout the Emperor's bloodline, it'll do the job."

After he slightly cut himself with it, the blade was stabbed into the ground, as ethereal serpents rose from its spot.

"Oh great Serpent god, rise and accept this young woman as my offering, as you did in the legends told to man!"

As a serpent approached, a great ray of light would pulverize it and turn it into dust. When the flashbang settled, a heavy, refrigerator-sized railgun slammed itself on the floor, creating a great crater.

"I could never even dream of wielding this weapon in life," said a voice, "yet here it is, moving without me even touching it."

"Wh- who're you?" Lucy questioned.

Smoke veiled this individual's true form. The silhouette of a cartoony midget quickly morphed into that of a fully grown man before the smoke cleared.

latest

"The Recreation Gem has called me. I am Rider. I ask of you - are you my Master?"

"I- I don't know..." Lucy said.

"Then I don't know either," Rider said, "but I know one thing - no matter what, no matter where, nobody gets away with hurting my precious students!"

"Y- you're a Master?" the man backed away from the one called Rider. "From what I heard, that must mean you have a second Servant somewhere!"

"Ain't that right!"

The shadowy serpents converge and wrap around the man.

"What are you doing? I'm your Master! By my command seals, I order you to-"

"Yer command seals? Check again," the serpents mock collectively.

These 'command seals' spoken of appeared to be on the back of Lucy's palm.

"You're my Servant! Your power was to be my victory! Not some nobody sacrifice's! You ungrateful little bi- AAAAAHHHH!"

The serpents completely engulf this strange man. As their shadowy bodies vanish, a silk road-style gourd, one that could only be seen in museums and history documentaries in this era, appeared in place of him. From the shadows, another figure approached, shrinking from its humungous hulking stature to a daintier, more feminine one before it was fully visible, sakura petals being shed from its body as if it was the extra mass, grabbing the gourd and drinking its contents to the last drop.

latest

"Ahhh, a refresher like no other," the strange, horned being laughed, "ah'd love t'ask for seconds, but ah think yer goody 'lil two shoes wouldn't like that very much, now would ya?"

"H- huh?"

Lucy could only look in worry and confusion.

"Where are my manners. Ah'm Assassin," she says, before looking towards Rider, "specifically, the Assassin called forth by the Holy Grail."

"Holy Grail?" Lucy questioned, then looked towards Rider, "Recreation Gem? What is all this?"

"We got a long, long, night," Assassin licked her lips, "and ah luuuuurv long nights."

--Hakuno Kishinami--
False Servant: Active
True Servant: Active
Interaction: Topless Topless (GM)
As the sun falls and dusk settles in, a lone hospital room has been prepared for our protagonist. It’s less of a traditional hospital room and more so an empty meeting room. The pristine white walls complemented by a thin layer of green curtains. Blue marble tiles line the floor to the spacious area around the room, the long table moved to one side along with the chairs that are used with them. On the other side of the wall underneath the windows were a pair of black couches that were moved earlier from the day.
500bb100d12fec55c6475684b62849bc.png
--{[Hakuno Kishinami]}--
AR Tech Mage
Wheeling into this meeting room at the dead of night was a young man with unkempt long hair wearing nothing more than a hospital gown named Hakuno Kishinami. Attached on his wrist is an IV fluid that contains his medication, the tube of which is connected to the construct that is pushing his wheelchair.

pixai-1766982796608997316-2.png
--{[RANI]}--
Namba Tech Cyber - Nurse Model
Sponsor's Representative​
A Namba branded Cyber that is designated as his new personal nurse by Namba Technologies after Hakuno agreed to fight for Namba Tech in the Grail War. This Cyber had documentation regarding the rules and regulations of the Grail War, including its method of entry and proof of participation; a ritual used to summon their ‘weapons’. Beings constructed out mana and magic circuits whose likeness were based off of historical figures called ‘Servants’. In all fairness, Hakuno believes the principle is similar to his Augmented Reality Magecraft, except these Servants are fully autonomous and are practically displaced from their original time periods. The only thing making them Servants would be their contract to the Summoner–their Master. The Master supplies the Mana that keeps the Servants grounded, and in turn, the Servants fight other Servants in order to gather Mana for the Holy Grail. At least, that’s what the Documentation gave him.

Can you bring up the Script for the ritual, Rani?” Hakuno asked as the Cyber’s pupils briefly disappeared, replaced with static lines as the middle row of lights were turned on to see what appears to be a pair of Magic Circles, intersecting with one another in a venn diagram, drawn with chalk.

Yes, Sir Kishinami.” Rani nodded at Hakuno’s command, as a holographic screen containing the chant for the ritual appeared above his lap, along with another screen stating the instructions. A floating IV packet dislodged from Rani’s stomach as she stepped back and walked around Hakuno to approach the magic circles, taking care as to not ruin the drawing as she placed herself in the middle of the Venn Diagram; the intersection of both circles.

Are you ready, Sir Kishinami?” Rani asked as Hakuno wheeled himself in front of his Cyber, though far enough to not accidentally erase the markings on the floor. The wheelchair bound mage closed the instructions to the ritual and simply left the chant on, providing him with a guide to read from.

...Yes.” With a heavy sigh, Hakuno nodded. Hearing the signal, Rani’s wrists slid open, a blood dripping down onto the lines of the magic circles from both arms with the blood that she had collected from Hakuno over the course of a month, immediately beginning after he had accepted the offer to become Namba Tech’s representative. As part of the ritual, the lights that were open were forced shut by Rani’s remote control, the dim light of Hakuno’s screen and Rani’s amethyst colored eyes providing the pair with ample enough light to finish the ritual.

After clearing his throat and coughing aloud due to a long time being unused for speeches, Hakuno began to read aloud the chant from the screen.

Let Silver and Steel be the essence.
Let stone and the Archduke of Contracts be the foundation.
Let Red be the color I pay tribute to,
And my Great Master Pennyworth be the ancestor
” Hakuno began to read aloud as the blood began to circulate around the markings perfectly, not a single drop of blood deviating from the path the magic circles provide. Some drops of blood seemingly jump to fill the lines inside the circle. After a brief pause to catch his breath, he continued.

Let rise a wall against the wind that falls.
Let the four cardinal gates close.
Let the three-forked road from the crown close unto the Kingdom rotate.
Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill.
” As Hakuno spoke the last line of the verse, the blood had completed the magic circle, causing it to fill the room in a dim red light. He could feel his chest tighten as the air began to intensify, as if a storm is forming around the very room. He struggled to breathe for but a moment, for he knew stopping now would be far too risky.

Thus, he continued.

Repeat five times, but when each is filled, destroy it.
Let it be declared;
Your body shall serve under me.
My fate shall be your steel.
Submit to the beckoning of the Holy Grail.
Rise to the call of the Recreation Gem.
Let your soul be pulled unto me–should you submit to this will and truth!
” The light suddenly grew brighter, mana flaring up into a storm as lightning streaks around the circles while Rani stands motionless at the center, her wrists still dripping blood at the center of it all, struggling to keep herself perfectly still as the winds grow more and more restless. With a gasp, Hakuno read the next verses.

I shall attain all the Heavenly Virtues.
I shall reign over all Deadly Sins.
Thus, I invoke this as an oath.
An oath that shall last until the inevitable truth!
” Sounds of footsteps can be heard among the chaos. Echoing around the room as if hundreds, no, thousands are marching towards the center, overlapping with one another as Hakuno recited the last verse.
From the Seventh Heaven, attended to thee by the great words of power,
Come forth from the ring of restraints;
O Protector of the Holy Balance!

As the last stanza was recited, the light grew to a point of exploding into a bright flash of red and gold, filling the room with smoke as the room violently shook. Yes, violently, yet at the same time, the room moved gently. Moments passed as the smoke cleared, Hakuno groaned as he found himself lying face first on the floor at the middle of the summoning circles’ intersection, managing to land on top of his Cyber. His IV tube now detached without anything flowing through it; though drops of IV fluid could be found all over the room, its canister now on the floor at the western end of the room, spilt into a puddle.

Are you alright, Sir Kishinami?” Asked his personal Medical Cyber, as she reattached the tube onto her own body, and soon enough, a spare canister dropping down from her upper chest down to the opening of her abdomen, allowing her patient to receive proper medication as she helped him up.

Y-yeah…Thanks.” He nodded, coughing heavily as the disheveled man groaned in pain, holding onto his Cyber’s arm for support as Hakuno catches his breath. “I’m sorry, something must’ve gone wrong…

Oh? Is that what this is?” Spoke an unfamiliar voice, prompting Hakuno to gasp as he turned towards the window, the moonlight shining through the glass as the smoke finally cleared up. The sofas, tables and chairs all piled up to make some kind of mountainous throne for too. Occupying the couch and sprawled over it with his cheek resting on the back of his hand was a young japanese man with black hair, clad in a fancy suit with a gold bowtie. Hanging loosely from the back of his neck and lain on the collar of the suit down were a pair of scarves. The white one significantly longer than the red one, which only draped until the hem of his suit. “Sure doesn't feel like it...Ain't that right, Lady Red?” He chuckled with a raised brow and a rather condescending smirk, yet it lets off a charismatic air from his handsome face. He then gazed upwards, bringing the pair's attention to another person, whose silhouette is dimly lit by the embers of her lance.

Such insolence!” Scoffed the scalding tone of a young woman, bringing the pair’s attention at the top of the mound of furniture as a blade stabbed half of the wooden table below her with a blade that curved like a blaze upon its handle, a long crimson pole adorned with twisting roots as some kind of handle as a woman with golden armor pieces adorning her right shoulder and left forearm, a thick regal cape draped over her right arm as both hands meet at the hilt of her blade, which resembles that of a charred nest, intertwined with thick roots. Her red dress resembles that of an imperialistic general, one with broad shoulders made to artificially give her a larger frame, parts of her dress made to give way to her more pronounced curves; a transparent skirt draping down to her golden greaves while giving full view to her legs. This woman gives the air of utter confidence in herself; her golden hair adorned with a green laurel, whilst tied in a crown-like braid and a bun behind her head. “You dare call out to us with such burning passion and call it a failure?! How absurd! Traitorous, even!” The woman scoffed, a frown–no, it looked more like a pout forming on her lips as she glared down on her summoner. “Have faith in your conviction, boy! If we had not heeded your call, then you must not rest until you had drained all the blood from your wrists!” She declared aloud, flinging an arm forward as if to motivate her downward Master, who had simply stared at her in awe.

I believe you had ‘jumped into conclusions’, Sir Kishinami.” Rani let out a warm smile from the medical Cyber. “The Ritual succeeded. These are your Servants.

So it…Actually worked…” Hakuno gasped, his eyes glancing from one Servant to another, the man adjusting his position on the couch to sit upright, though legs still crossed rather confidently. “I…Might actually have a shot at this…!” He said to himself as the woman in red simply let out a satisfied huff, seeing Hakuno’s eyes glisten at her speech.

UMU! That’s the gaze I wanted to see from my Summoner. I can see now that I need not ask any further!” The Woman in Red nods with a chuckle as she places her hands on her hips, her face plastered with a bright smile. “Though you have yet to earn the right to learn my name, I shall give you my blessing! I bestow upon you the honor of being my Master!” She declared once more, just as Hakuno felt a sharp pain on his left hand, making him groan as he clutched his wrist. He winced as he smelt smoke coming from the back of his hand as red markings appeared on it. The shape of the markings hard to describe, but the collection of sharp lines that bend and curve up and down resembled that of either a horned beast or a blade.

FS2DxjHWQAArvhD.jpg
{[Command Seal]}
Proof Of Entry​

Wait a tic, that’s not the script...” Scoffed the man in black, glancing at the woman in red before sighing, simply shrugging as he sat upright, legs still crossed as the woman in red jumped down from her position, lance in hand as she landed gracefully, her cape fluttering in the air as the man in black reappeared behind her after the cape had touched the ground without as much as a single footstep carrying his movement. His hand rubbed his chin as he eyed his Master, as if already taking into account how weak he looked into consideration for a plan of action.

Rani stepped away from Hakuno to retrieve his wheelchair, making his IV canister hover in the air beside him as Hakuno lowered his Command Seal.

Let’s get formalities out of the way first; are you my Master?” The man in black asked, with Hakuno nodding in response. “Good. That takes care of the Contract for sure. No way I’m not bound to that command seal, too.

Is that what this thing is?” Hakuno asked, rubbing the red markings at the back of his left hand.

97f1666b077acadfa927986a2162cbef.png
--{[The False Archer]}--
A Foxtrot Among The Stars​

You’re pretty new to all this, aren’t you?” The man chuckles, “Makes it easier for you to hang around the backline then. Considering your health.” He sighs before adjusting his bowtie a bit before clearing his throat. “In any case, I am your Servant. Archer, at your service.” The Man in black introduced himself, a white rifle materializing in his left hand as he placed a finger between his lips. “I share the sentiment with Lady Red here about my true name.”

360.png
--{[The True Lancer]}--
Gilded Empress of Roses​

I am your Magnanimous Servant, Lancer!” The Woman in Red flourishes her lance in a majestic spin, rose petals resembling embers of a flame spreading around the spacious room as she sinks the blade onto the marble once more. “Fear not for your body, for I shall fight in your stead! Be honored and rejoice, Dear Praetor, for I shall bring victory to our merry group!” She smiles haughtily, though, borderline arrogant, even. Though Hakuno could feel that her words were not just her spewing hot air. He could feel the extent of her awesome strength from that flourish alone.

Praetor…That’s Latin, isn’t it?” Hakuno muttered a bit, recognizing that this Server may be from Rome. While he’s unsure how powerful this Lancer might be, he knows that Rome is one of the greatest sources of myths and heroes alike. Perhaps that’s the reason behind her confidence; she’s one of those heroes?

With his Servants summoned, Hakuno had officially entered the Grail-Gem War with False Archer and True Lancer. Hakuno is taken back to his hospital room, instructing his Servants to move out to the rooftop and wait for his signal. Thus began Hakuno’s Holy Grail War.

Tall buildings, bright lights, dark skies and a few flying vehicles a few times, this is the world in the year 3000 where technology has reached it's peak, welcomed to the sight of Mega Zero as he and Aya had stepped out of the building after a few elevator rides. "Well, here we are. This is New Free City, Mega Zero." Aya said with a bit of a grin in her face. "New Free City. So this is my home now." Mega Zero spoke softly. "Um...yeah. Right, so what do you want to do?" Aya asked, but Mega Zero gave her no answer other than pure silence. "Right, you're still "learning". But it's okay. How about we just go for a walk, hmm?" Aya was slightly disappointed by the lack of response, but understands that Mega Zero has yet to have some ability of freedom of choice. "Okay." Mega Zero responded accordingly and the two set off to roam around the city.

As they wander around, Mega Zero took note of every building, street and people both human and Cyber alike as they passed. In his eyes, his A.I. identifies every detail of what he sees from his internal user interface. Aya had kept her eye on him from time to time, taking note of the progress he is making as he kept looking around his surroundings. "Hey, um, Mega Zero- you know what, I'll just call you MZ instead so it will be easier for me to address you. MZ, I know Cybers couldn't eat, but I could really go for dinner right now. It's been so long since I've retrieved you from the Clock Tower." Aya said. "That Clock Tower was destroyed, correct?" Mega Zero asked. "Well, I believe it's currently being restored once everything had been cleared out. I mean, I'm talking about those hostile Cybers still occupying the place after PROTO-1 went, well, mad." Aya answered.

"PROTO-1. She is still at large as the news have mentioned." Mega Zero said, much to Aya's astonishment. "Wow, for someone who just woke up, you sure know pretty much what is going on." She said. "My A.I. has been linked to the internet the moment I was "born". You could say that it is like hooking up an internet modem for the first time." Mega Zero replied. "That doctor really thought of everything huh? Guess all these years building you have really paid off." Aya spoke. "My mother..." Mega Zero responded meekly. "Hey, there's this Korean restaurant right about this corner. It's one of those places that I've been frequenting when I'm off-duty. Come on!" Aya said as she lead Mega Zero to the restaurant that she knew of.

While on the way, Mega Zero had begun to pick up signatures. Most of the Servants have been summoned.

The smell of grilled meats had filled the air the moment one entered the restaurant. Aya had ordered herself a simple plate of meat and vegetables with some sides. Mega Zero watched as she does her cooking and eating. She seemed to be enjoying her dinner a little too well. Regardless of what it may seem, she practically deserved it. As this was going on, Mega Zero began to look into detail of the signatures he had just picked up. His database shows them the details of the Servants and their respective Master, but there is a trio that he is warry of.

"Hey, MZ, is there something wrong? You've been awfully quiet when we sat down." Aya asked with a look of concern. "I am looking into detail of some signatures that I've recently picked up. They are Servants." Mega Zero answered which surprised Aya as she almost got choked by the meat she was about to swallow. "No way! Do you know who they are and their Masters?" She asked with enthusiasm. "I am still looking into them. But I can do say that there is one team that is very concerning." Mega Zero replied. "Sounds like someone summoned a good pair of Servants. Speaking of which, we should start summoning your own Servants as soon as possible. Who knows what PROTO-1 has summoned while she laid low." Aya said before taking another bite of her grilled meat.

That is when Mega Zero detected something coming towards them. "Aya, something is coming towards us. We must leave this restaurant immediately." He said, alarming her. "Wait, what do you-" As she was about to ask, something big burst through the restaurant's doors. It appears to be a huge mechanical snake and it's eyes are fixed at Mega Zero and Aya as it roared. The surviving patrons began to make way out with their lives.

latest

"What the hell is that?!" Aya freaked out. "It appears to be a Cyber infected with a virus. It's original purpose was to entertain people and was deployed at a circus." Mega Zero explained despite the imminent danger. "Do you think this is PROTO-1's doing?" Aya asked. "That is a possibility. My systems show that there are about a few number of Cybers infected with the same virus roaming around the city, laying low for now. This one seemed to have been ordered to hunt me down when I've looked into the details of it." Mega Zero explained just as the snake Cyber lunged itself towards the two, but they've managed to get away in the nick of time. "We need to get out of here right now! This one's going to be too much for us to handle." Aya said and then she and Mega Zero began to run out of the restaurant as the snake Cyber started to chase them.

"Aya, I have already sent a distress message to Nanba, but it will take a while for them to send in reinforcements. For now, we must focus on surviving and possibly find a weak point that we can take advantage of." Mega Zero said. "If only there is a spot that we can summon your Servants. Or be lucky enough for someone to come and help us." Aya replied as the snake Cyber had begun to pick up the pace, leaving a trail of death and destruction as it went.

Marina Evans
-----
Marina focused despite being nervous. "It's alright." Becky told her. "There's nothing to worry about."

Marina nodded her to her friend before continuing the summoning incantation. She remembered every word. Two circles materialised in front of her.
Light emerged from the first circle to Marina's right. She shielded her eyes.

The light finally died down. A human sized humanoid cat being dressed in
epyptian robes and jewelery now stood before Marina
"Greetings child. Oh my apoligies. Marina,is it?" The cat woman replied. Her voice sounded very catlike too.
Marina looked surprised. "Are you...my servant?" She asked.
"Indeed. I am True Caster. As for my true name,you might know me as Bastet." She added,bowing to Marina.
"Wow,you got an epyptian goddess as your servant!" Becky said cheerfully.
"Wait a minute,I thought there was supposed to be two servants?" Marina said.
As she said that,light emerged from the second circle. The light died down once again,revealing a japanese young man no older then 16 with messy blond and orange hair,clad in a military uniform under a yellow and orangw haori with white triangle patterns. He held a shelthed katana attached to his belt.

He looked around,confused then looked at Marina,while blushing. "You're my master,right? I...I have to fight for you right?" he asked with a nervous tone.
"Are you alright?" Marina asked. "If you're scared about all this, I am as well." she said to her second servant,trying to confort him.
The boy blushed red. "Th..Thanks,but you're still new to this right? I have to protect you but who's gonna protect me from those demons? AHHHHH!!!!!!"
He cried. Becky looked annoyed but Marina felt sorry for the boy.
"It's fine. I'm anxious and insecure myself.we can overcome our fears together,plus Bastet..I mean True Caster will work with us!" Marina reassured.
"I....I'm False Assassin. Though that name means nothing. I'm nothing like a assassin. My real name is Zenitsu Agatsuma, kinoe rank Demon Slayer.
"I sence a great power and skill within him,so he might still be worthy of the False Assassin name." True Caster replied,amused.

"Who asked you Cat lady?!!!" False Assassin shouts.
"Marina,your servants are as good as mine." Becky replied. "You're ready for the war!"
"Yeah...I suppose..."Marina replied.
"Did you hear that?" False Assassin asked,while looking outside.
"Hear what? I can't hear anything here." Marina asked.
"It's coming from a nearby restaurant.
"I'm picking out some kind of aura as well. It's not human." True Caster replied.
"This is your big chance. Marina!" Becky replied. "You got your new servants by your side too!"
"R...Right." Marina replied. " Lead the way Z...I mean Assassin!" "S...Sure. I'll do my best!" Marina followed her two servants out of the library.
The trail leads to a restaurant( indeed.). It was a snake cyber.
"Or course it had to be a snake..." True Caster hissed.
"I forgot that in egypt cats hated snakes...." Marina replied.
"THAT SNAKE IS HUGE! SO SCARY!!! HOW ARE WE GOING TO DEFEAT IT?!!!" False Assassin shouts.
Topless Topless

Last edited:
Boom Bitch

1000022842.jpg

"Let's go let's go let's go! Woooohooo! Can you feel that surge of excitement, bad guys!"

BB, the super augmented strong arm babe, held onto the foot of a fast-flying helicopter with a vice-like grip as her other hand aimed a gatling machine gun that she'd previously torn off the same heli which her team had hijacked from the police. As a fun-loving lady, she matched the mood by playing some faster-paced music on her earpiece to fuel the ongoing excitement of the chase.

The barrel of the gat twirled as she pulled the trigger and rained hellfire on the other copters, banging em up good and thorough till one exploded and fell out the sky.

"Did you see me blow that buzzer out the sky! Hooo WEE am i fizzed right now!"

"I saw it so hard you don't even know, boomy! Get the other one, get the other one!"

BB's robotic companion clung to the side of the helicopter, encouraging her as his remote device controlled the helicopter's steering. BB tried to fire at the remaining heli again but to her dismay, upon pulling the trigger all she heard was an uneventful *click*.

"Damn, it's out! Hey Servo, get us higher! Quick!"

"Yooouu got it!"
Servo beeped in affirmation and steered up, jerking the heli to a higher vantage point so BB could drop to the other one. She tossed the broken gatling and dove for the enemy craft, charging up her arm and then released her muscle thrusters, shooting forward and landing a devastating exploding punch on the nose of the heli! The dudes inside screamed as the heli was blasted and rendered useless, falling to the ground below.

1000022840.jpg

Meanwhile, Servo came quickly to her aid and grabbed her with extendable robotic arms, using a simple propeller to suspend them in air while he remotely brought the heli back around. With BB safely in the cockpit, Servo made an announcement.

"Setting course for Boom Tec. headquarters! Congratulations on retrieving the artifact, Boomy!"

BB reclined, making herself at home as she studied said artifact, holding it closer for inspection. It seemed like a small cube with some kind of living energy contained inside.

"Thanks, Servo. But what even is this thing?"

Servo shrugged. "Professor Nakashima said it's really important. Crucial for your next mission, actually!"

The comment made BB perk up. "Another mission so soon? Alright! Back to back action packed weekend! That's what I'm about! Now I'm so fired up, i can't sleep! Does this heli got anything to eat?"

On the way to headquarters BB snacked and vibed to music until arriving outside the lab. Upon entering with the artifact, Professor Nakashima was waiting alongside other robots, cyborgs and scientists who were happy to greet BB and Servo.

Everyone exchanged various dabs, fistbumbs and hug bumps. After this round of greetings, they all dispersed and BB followed Nakashima with Servo to the main lab to collaborate on the next mission.

1000022839.jpg

"Now that we have the final piece of the puzzle, it's time i told you everything about our larger plans. Thanks to you guys, BB and Servo, we now have everything we need to commence with Project: Grail."

BB looked confused. "Grail? Like the Holy Grail? Wait, why did you wait until now to tell me about any secret plans?"

Nakashima giggled. "Well, we didn't want to count our chickens before they hatched, silly! Everything depended on you getting this along with the other artifacts we needed. Those of which we now have!"

Servo, who hovered close by, let loose an "Oh snap!" while BB nervously laughed, realizing that the success of the secret plans hinged on her staying alive. Still, she snapped out of it, quickly moving on to the core of her excitement.

"Well! Don't hold it back now, what's the secret! I can't wait to get back into action!"

Nakashima nodded, pressing a button on her remote control, activating a wall panel that opened up and led to a hidden corridor. "Follow me."

It was a long trek down the corridor that led to a staircase that extended down even further to a secluded room. Within were markings on the floor in glowing red neon lights that appeared to be in the shapes of magical symbols and circles.

1000022843.jpg

"What... is all this?" BB asked, in a low tone, as though she'd been yanked out of her usual character.

"This, my bombastic friend," Nakashima began, "is the crux of a new page in history. You will be catalyst for a future we could only dream of..."

BB backed up a bit. Normally, she wasn't afraid of anything. But this, she didn't know what to make of this, nor what Naka was thinking.

"Hey, listen, I get this is a big deal and all, but... this is... WEIRD."

"Whaaaat, silly! I'm not gonna sacrifice you or anything! Let me explain first!"
Naka pouted.

BB shook her head. "That was... not what i was thinking. At all. Kind of out of the blue, actually."

"Huuuh??? OH, Sorry, sorry!"

"Yeah, please, don't talk about sacrificing anyone, it's not funny."

"Wait, you mean it? Really?"

"Yeah, it's really not. I didn't like it. Actually it was worse than telling me this whole mission gambled on my being alive."

While everyone stood around for a moment in awkward silence, Servo's propeller made a sort of spinning sound that cut through the tension. Naka looked down a bit, blushing sadly, while BB got uneasy and scratched her neck.

"Hey, listen Professor, I'm not mad at you or anything, it's just that was kinda off and i dunno we can move past it."

Naka nodded. "No, yeah, yeah thanks i get it. You can always let me know when i get off track. Hehe anyway you wanna know what all this crazy glowing stuff is about?"

BB nodded back, smiling. "Yeah, so what are we doing here?"

"I'm so glad you asked! So you remember those other artifacts you went and retrieved from those maximum security labs owned by the secret government? Well!"

Naka continued to talk as she turned and typed some figures on a control terminal, unlocking 3 panels in the wall that slid out and revealed a worn out old wolf-shaped totem, a cracked and weathered pink gem that within swirled a similar living energy as the cube, and a simple looking usb device.

"They all tie into an ancient prophecy that relates to a war that started many ages ago." She brought up a computer screen that showed similar magical symbols to the ones on the floor along with diagrams and descriptions. "This is all data that was collected by my predecessors long ago in order to preserve that very prophecy! The very same prophecy that has been carried out by you, BB. You are one of the champions of legend who will soon be joining this war. The war of the Holy Grail."

"Me? A legendary war champion?"
BB took a moment, but soon she snapped back into her old self. "Hah! Of course i am! I'm boom bitch! Champion of the people!"

"Yeah! You so are!"
Naka cheered, smiling and jumping cutely.

"Wait, Boomy going out to war? She practically does that every day! Can i go?!"

"Yes of course Servo! But more importantly, you will be joined by two more champions who will help you in the fight. That's where these artifacts come in."

Naka snapped her fingers and two smaller robots that looked like Servo dropped in from the ceiling and brought the two artifacts to designated spots on the floor within the magic circles. Naka picked up the last item, the usb, and plugged it into her terminal. The computer brought up a new program, a sequence of pictures accompanied by what looked like a poem or song lyrics.

"Last but not least, i will place the power cube here!" she announced, as she placed the final artifact in the center circle.

"This power cube should contain enough mana to conduct the sacred ritual!"

BB and servo watched the whole thing in disbelief as the floor started to glow even brighter, and all the artifacts shined with arcane splendor.

"So... we're gonna perform a ritual?" BB asked apprehensively.

"Nope! YOU'RE gonna perform a ritual! And those are the instructions!" Naka said proudly, pointing at the holographic computer screen.

"That... looks ridiculous. How am i supposed to? I've never done a ritual before." BB gave Naka a quizzical expression.

"Don't worry! Look, what do you think those look like?" Naka asked as she turned BB's attention to the pictures above the words. They looked like images of a person doing different poses in sequence.

"I think... are those... dance moves?"

She looked harder, then scanned down to the words. She winced.

"I have to say all that? That's so silly!"

Naka laughed. "Hey, it is what it is! I'm glad it's silly and not long winded or anything. Ain't nobody got time for long oaths and spells and crap!"

BB made a sort of crooked smile. "I guess you're right. Still... well, I guess there's nothing to it but to do it!"

Servo cheered. "That's our Boomy! Fearless as ever!"

"Come on Servo, let's give our champion some space. She needs to do this ritual without any interruption!"

Naka nodded to BB and then to Servo and the two left the room. BB was left alone with the magic circles and the instructions on the screen. She took a deep breath.

Following the moves in the sequence, she started to dance.

"Ohhhh!

He's a frozen treat with an all-new taste
'Cause he came to this planet from outer space
A refugee of an interstellar war
But now he's at your local grocery store

Cookie Cat, he's a pet for your tummy
Cookie Cat, he's super duper yummy
Cookie Cat, he left his family behind

Cookie Cat!"

Left feeling like she'd been pranked, BB stood still for a passing moment until the artifacts started to rise into the air, as the magical symbols changed colors.

The pink gem seemed to return to a former state, its cracks regenerating into a sparkling new gem that shined with youthful vigor!

The wolf totem similarly reversed in age and then glowed with a bright white light. It grew and grew until it became the size of a man, and then a man stepped out of the light and kneeled before BB!

(the wolf comes out during NP use)
1000022846.jpg

The pink gem also shined with a white light that took the form of a boy, positioning itself in the middle of his belly.

1000022847.png

The two beings standing before BB stopped glowing before they looked up to see their new master. She stood agape as she took in this impossible reality. She had just summoned her allies for the coming war!

"My lady. Tis a pleasure to make thy acquaintance. My same is Beowulf, but thou mayest call me Berserker."

Then the little boy spoke. "And I'm Steven!"

He stood with his arms up in the air looking goofy for a while as the others looked at him. He blushed briefly. "Oh! Uh, you can call me Shielder too. Hehe!"

"No worries dude! I'm BB! I won't tell you what that's short for, but i don't mind calling you by your names!"

"A word of caution, master."
Beowulf interrupted. "It's best thou call us by our codenames when in the presence of enemies. They must not learn of our identities, lest they know our weaknesses."

BB pursed her lips, putting her thumbs up. "Noted! So, can you guys tell me more about what this war is?"

"Oh yeah! Yeah!"
Steven jumped in. "We find others like you who summoned servants like us! And then we duke it out and if we win we get the Holy Grail! WOOOO!"

Beowulf nodded. "The Grail can grant thy wishes and make thy wildest dreams come true. Thou must only win to obtain it."

BB perked up at the thought of having her wish granted. "A world where everyone has enough of everything to be sufficiently happy... that is my wish."

"A noble dream, Master. But Tis to be pitted against the dreams of others. We must all fight long and hard to see it realized."

After the meeting adjourned, the three champions arose from the ritual room to regroup with Professor Nakashima and Servo.

"Aaah! You're back! And what fine champions you've summoned! Alright everybody! It's time to get you deployed to your first battle of many to come!"

BB looked shocked but puzzled. "The war has already started??"

"Yeah! We found a giant monster rampaging around the nearby New Free City! If there's any sign that the war has started, it's gotta be there!"

BB nodded. "Alright! You heard the professor, folks! Time to make our move!"

"I'll get the chopper started!"
Servo chirped, as he made his way to the cockpit.

"Bye everybody! And good luck!!" Naka sang as she waved.

"Bye nice lady!" Steven waved back as he ran with BB and the others to the helicopter.

On the way to New Free City, the four friends made brief conversation before they came to their destination above the city. It wasn't long before they saw the giant monster Naka was talking about. Actually, it kinda looked like a giant robot!

"Dang, look at that! It's like a snake or something!" BB yelled as she pointed below.

"Snakes... why'd it have to be snakes?" Servo mused, possibly quoting a movie he'd seen too many times.

"Let's GOOOOOO!!" Steven shrieked as he jumped out of the helicopter belly first, laughing all the way down. "LEEEEROOOOOYYYYY JEEEENKIIINSSS!!"

"Foolish child! Master! Thou must go after him!"

BB smiled, nodding. "Now that's a plan i like to hear! Servo, bring the heli down behind us! Geronimo!!!"

Yelling as she jumped, BB dove behind Steven and readied her ultimate punch as her arm thrusters rocketed her body down towards the robot snake at enhanced speed. Steven, taking his chance as she sped past him, grabbed onto her foot and took her for a ride as he activated his encapsulating sphere shield around them both.

Topless Topless
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Crow Crow
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Endu_Makyr Endu_Makyr
Extra123 Extra123

Last edited:
Interaction: Topless Topless Orihara Orihara SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 (Mission 0: Snake Game)

Atop the rooftop of the hospital building where Hakuno was staying, the two Servants stood near the chain link metal fence at edges of the building, preventing both of them from simply jumping off–likely due to rising hospital costs leading to suicide rates, though the real reason is that this building used to be an old highschool, just renovated with the latest technological marvels of the future. They didn’t bother reinforcing the rusted metal of the rooftop nor did they even bother removing it. It’s simply a relic of a bygone era, one that this Hospital is quite fond of.

This era is quite the view, is it not?” The Lancer let out a satisfied huff as she glanced at the lights that filled the horizon, the buildings brightening the city as if it was day time once more. This city had truly conquered the night with its hustle and bustle. “If not for the darkness of the room that we were summoned in, I would’ve found it hard to believe that it was truly this late.

I’d say things barely changed from what, a couple thousand years?” The Archer retorted, standing atop the entryway’s rooftop as the wind blows on his scarves and smooth hair, hands in his pockets as he took out a shiny golden coin, flipping it over and over from his thumb up onto the air, leaving a faint glisten as it spins and lands on his hand. “Sure, it’s a lot brighter than I’m used to, but I’ve seen a city skyline like this a million times at this point.” He chuckles, fiddling with the coin by moving it from finger to finger, spinning it back and forth. “But you’re right about it being a view though. It never gets old.

Speaking of ‘old things’…I’ve been meaning to ask.” The Lancer glanced up at Archer, “That coin you have in your hands…That’s a genuine Denarius, isn’t it? What were you, some kind of historian? Or perhaps a genuine Citizen of my people?

You don’t deny the fact that you’re roman, huh.” The Archer raises a brow, followed by the Lancer letting out a chortle.

Hah! And why would I? I'm proud of my empire!” Lancer bellowed, “As far as my empire is concerned, we are the pinnacle of all standards, are we not? I am quite aware of several tales about my people. Myths, and legends are a part of theatrics after all.” She then rubbed her chin, “We have yet to earn the right to our names, but satisfy my curiosity at this once. Were you Roman in life?

Hm…Was I…?” Archer put on a rather clueless face, though his smile and gaze were sharper than ever. An obvious lie, but one he knows is obvious enough to weasel through. “Let’s just say that my place in history is…Shaky, at best.

So you won’t admit it. Very well, Scholar. We’ll leave it at that.” Lancer simply nods, right before both of them notice smoke rising from the distance; followed by an explosion. No doubt, something’s happening deep in the heart of the city. “Ho? It appears our Competitors are on the prowl already.

This early? Talk about not being reckless.” The Archer let out a chuckle as he pocketed his coin, soon taking out a curious black device from his coat. “Since I have the range, I’ll check it out. Tell the Master I went out for a walk.

With a commotion that big, you’re bound to get involved in the skirmish among Servants.” Lancer scoffed, “Take me with you.

Fat chance, Red. If you come with, you’ll expose our alliance.” The Archer hopped onto the top of the railings after putting on the buckle, a silver belt wrapping around his waist. “If the other Servants know we’re allies, they’ll figure out where our Master is much quicker.” He nimbly faced Lancer, taking out what seems to be a red bike handle. “In my experience, a game like this works in our favor in the early phases. Better take advantage of the confusion while we’re at it.

But–

No buts, Missy. We need someone to stand guard for the Master. And I’m sure your highness would be honored with such a duty, no? Heh.” The Archer grinned before promptly falling off of the building at high speeds, leaving Lancer with no time to react as she grabbed the chain links of the fence as if to try and follow where he’s falling, but unable to. The Lancer clicked her tongue after the black clad sniper was out of view.

That cowardly little…!” The Lancer groaned, her eyes practically burning with fury. “If he weren’t right, I would’ve had his head right then and there!

OST: MISSION START! ~ Kamen Rider Geats OST

1721620478258.png
--{[BOOSTRIKER]}--
Chariot of The Lucky Stars​

Speeding from an alleyway and onto the public speedways was a red and white motorbike with a strange mechanical design. It has a black front plate and a single headlight, above it was a white decal of a fox. Archer rides on it with a red helmet above his usual black celebrity attire, speeding towards the direction of the smoke. No doubt, there are civilians there. If he's right about the layout at a cursory glance, then they're innocents.

While he does care about winning more than anyone else, Archer knows for a fact that civilians take priority. So why not let the other players deal with each other while he rescues the civilians. Who knows who may get caught up in the crossfire? After all, all Ukiyo Ace wants was a world without suffering from the hands of Fate/Itself.

"What is that thing?"

Lucy points towards a great mechanical serpent as she rode on her bike. As of now, her Servants assumed their spiritual forms.

"I don't know," False Rider says, "but we need to do something. I should take the wheel."

"Wha- what difference does it make between me and you driving?" Lucy asked.

"The Riding Skill granted to me by this Servant Summoning System should allow me to enhance the speed and even feats of a mere vehicle beyond its normal state. While this is a bit advanced for my era, this vehicle is 'mere' by modern standards, is it not?"

"It's as standard issue as they come."

"Good enough," Rider says as he materialized at the driver's seat and Lucy tugged his waist, enhancing speeds.

"Hey, there's someone leading the civilians away," Lucy said, pointing to the False Archer on a bike.

"Then we'll have to lead that thing the other way," False Rider said as he smacked the motorbike right into the serpent's face, with speeds exceeding even a great railgun, expecting to give it a glorified slap in the face to provoke it.

Topless Topless Orihara Orihara SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

As many servants and masters had made their way towards a giant metallic serpent or the explosions it caused, likely to either defeat the beast or protect the citizenry, not everyone would behave with such nobility and care for life. After all, this was a war, and in Eve's case it was also her purpose for existing. Being pragmatic and focusing on victory is what she must do, rather than focus on the fates of the civilians. Besides, it was their fault for remaining within the city's grounds when they were well aware of the fact that the dual Grail Wars would be starting soon.

As such, she made the executive decision to take advantage of the attack to try and finish off an enemy servant or even master while they were distracted going to the scene of the battle. Emerging from the basement, where she had Joker begin to use his territory creation to check out what he would make, she walked through the house that they had been hiding, her black Mary-Jane shoes clopping on the white tiled floors as she makes her way past the beige-walled kitchen and living room and out the door. Her servants, despite not being in spirit form, made no noise as they followed unquestioningly behind her, Aeneas wearing sandals and Joker having skill in moving silently as a Phantom Thief.

Once outside, the trio could see the large mechanical snake as it slithered through the streets and burst into the restaurant. It appears as though that was the noise which drew her out, and would likely draw further enemies out. Almost immediately, Joker started to sprint in the direction of the machine, aiming to join some of the other servants and destroy the serpent to protect the others.

"Cease your actions Caster. We aren't going to fight the mechanical serpent." Eve says aloud, not raising her voice, nor showing any emotional affect in her tone. She was calm and confident in her decision. Such a steely will and orders caused Joker to freeze in his tracks. He turned back and looked at his master, gritting his teeth slightly.

"There are people getting hurt and likely killed in that snake's rampage." Joker responds, sounding at best annoyed and at worst angry. "We can focus on the war later, we should be saving people now!"

Without missing a beat, the girl responds to Joker, still in an emotionless manner. "There are a sufficient number of servants going to combat the mechanical serpent already. Additionally, we have the opportunity to gain an advantage and attack one of the later rescuers with the element of surprise."

"Surely you can't-" Joker begins, before being interrupted by Aeneas.

"I am not quite sure of what world you came from, but my world required such actions to be taken during wartimes, even if they were regrettable." The man says, his face wincing somewhat, as he himself did not enjoy doing such nefarious actions, but knew them necessary, less his allies fall just like they did back in Troy.

Gritting his teeth for a moment, Joker sighs and speaks to himself, though audible enough to be heard by the other two.
"And what kind of world is this one, where the rotten adults make children fight their wars?"

Eve doesn't respond, instead gazing to the side. There was a weird feeling in her chest that began to develop from her servant's words. Was it anger at her creators being disrespected? Was it sorrow at her fate in life? Was it something else? She didn't know... and didn't have time to figure it out, as by casting her gaze to the side, she saw a woman and child encased in a pink energy shield jump from a building. Perfect targets. Eve spoke up, interrupting the conversation that her servants had continued while she was briefly examining her emotions; something about Aeneas not loving that he had a child master as well, or something of that nature.

"Shielder, there is a servant and master falling from the sky." She states, pointing at BB and Steven. "You are to engage them in direct combat. For now, Caster is to hang back and act as support."

Nodding his head, Aeneas runs closer before making a leaping jump, swinging his sword as he launches himself towards the False Shielder servant. Joker, meanwhile, stalks his way closer to the battle with his master (who had to follow in order to support Aeneas with her mana), putting a hand on his mask, ready to summon Attis to use Thermopylae to support himself and Aeneas when the battle begins.

Last edited:
In another part of the city, Ellion stood at top of a building, looking off towards the chaos occurring in the distance. Kairi was next to him, a computer open as she was trying to look up what type of creature was rampaging in the city. Astolfo was sitting on the guardrail with a smug look, kicking his feet and humming.
"Things sure are getting interesting, aren't they?" Astolfo asked.

Ellion grunted. Kairi looked at Astolfo. "I wouldn't say it is interesting. Its more scary if anything." "That reminds me, where's Saber?" Astolfo asked. Kairi looked around, confused. "Saber? Where are you?"
---------------------------
Saber was on the ground, running at great speed through the streets, her left hand gripping the scabbard that held her blade, the Mani Katti. She took a shortcut down an alleyway, and she slid to a halt once she got to the same street the Serpent was on. She could see several people fighting the thing, while civilians were running away. Lyn ran towards the Serpent, her free hand gripping the handle of the Mani Katti, and leaped up towards the Serpent's head, before drawing her blade and slashing upwards in an arc, aiming to decapitate the Serpent where it stood.

Topless Topless Orihara Orihara Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Marina and her two odd servants were facing the metal snake from the sidewalk on the other side. "We need to do something...but other Masters and servants seem to be taking care of this." Marina replied,looking up as a woman and a young boy fell from the sky. There was also a green haired young woman with a sword,who she guessed is a servant.
"Ah...I'm so scared..." Zenitsu whinned.
"This is no time Assassin! You art stronger then you think!" Bastet lectured.
"No I'm not!" Zenitsu shouts He shakes like a leaf whike looking at the snake...before to stop moving and fall down.
" Assassin,no!" Marina cried. " Please...you have to get up!" Right on cue, Zenitsu got up. Strangely,his eyes were closed and his expresion changed. Gone was the whiny young swordman.
"Master,I'll take it from here." Zenitsu said,his tone of voice had changed too.
"Zen...Assassin? Are you alright?" Marina asked.
"More then ever." Zenitsu replied. He focused on the snake,while hold8ng the handle of his shelthed katana.

"Thunder breathing....first form....Thunderclap and flash....Sixfold!" The false assassin blitzes toward the snake cyber,jumping up and slashing it six time in attempt to decapitate it.

Meanwhile,Bastet casts a magical barrier around Marina and herself,in attempt to protect the both of them.

• --The False Archer–
    Interaction Topless Topless Crow Crow SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Orihara Orihara Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Ace got into the scene a little late than the other Servants. Well, late enough to sense a plain looking Servant cross paths with him on the highway, overhearing something about him being there to lead the civilians away from the fight–they likely believed that Ace was here to aid in the evacuation of the civilians. How foolish, not taking the opportunity to strike a Servant. Skidding his bike to a complete right in the middle of the highway, Ace watched as the Rider Servant made his bike jump and crash onto the Mechanical Serpent’s head with a meaty whack.

One by one, more and more Servants begin to converge to the scene of the attack–others going as far as to begin attacking the snake, which caused it

Well, they’re not wrong about one thing; I’m here to save the day.” Ace chuckled to himself, taking out a red bike handle from his coat and what appears to be a flattened revolver. Stepping off of the red motorcycle, he inserted those two peculiar items onto the slots of his black buckle, causing the buckle itself to glow red as it rang in standby after the buckle blurted out loud ‘SET’.

henshin.gif

After turning to his side, poising as he raised his hand forward with a snap, he uttered that one magic word: “Henshin (Transform)”

Shortly afterwards, he turned to face the snake once more, simultaneously activating both items on the belt. Using his right hand to slide along the revolving chambers and pressing the red trigger button while at the same time, turning the handle of the red bike handle once to slide the red panels open before revving the metaphorical engine, causing bursts of fire to stream from the thrusters.

boost-magnum.png
    GET READY FOR:
    BOOST! &! MAGNUM!​

The buckle on Ace’s belt soon flashed brightly as a holographic capsule formed around his waist, splitting open horizontally as it layered his physical body with featureless black armor, only for the visor of a white fox to form along with a white top and a red bottom. The top bears a white scarf resembling a fox’s tail, its chestpiece containing a pattern that resembles a monk’s prayer beads with small shoulder guards with somewhat sharp angles with orange trims. The bottom were simple red knee pads and anklets with thrusters sprouting from them, shaking and roaring as if it’s coming from an actual bike.

READY? FIGHT!
    OST: Magnum Shooter

With the cue coming from the belt itself, The Archer began his mission, launching himself in a flame propelled sprint to circle around the mechanical snake and watching as rubble began to fall from the buildings it had rammed into. With a flash of light, a white mechanical handgun with a rather rifle-like design with a chunky, pistol shaped muzzle appeared in his right hand, the red tail acting as the hammer already extended as he aimed at the large chunks of rocks that were on its way down towards the escaping civilians.

BULLET CHARGE

The Magnum bellowed before Archer pulled the trigger, shooting several precise shots at the debris that resulted in a chain reaction that practically eliminated the threat right before any of them reached the ground, stopping to crouch right at a child that tripped while he was trying to run away, which was the catalyst that prompted Archer to stop in his tracks.

Woah there. That’s a nasty fall.” The Archer raised his hand to the child, helping him get up as the little boy sniffled in fear and pain as pebbles rain on the sidewalk; the remains of the debris that fell earlier. “You’re gonna be fine, kiddo. Now run along.” He patted the boy’s back as he got up, right as the boy saw his mother coming back for him. The child’s face lit up in joy, running towards his mother who met him with a tight embrace. This prompted The Archer to smile a little. “Get somewhere safe. A few blocks away should do the trick.” He told the mother and son, twirling his handgun before glancing to his side, watching as more Servants began to collude and assault the mechanical snake. One green haired swordswoman got the right idea and aimed for the head, but he doubted a single sword swing with a blade that was primitive enough to slice it wide open. But then again, he is dealing with magic instead of tech.

Another Swordsman, this one resembling an ancient samurai with a yellow theme going on, attempted to slash the snake all over in wide strokes–the air around that swordsman distorting a little as lightning seemed to follow his blade. A curious Saber by the looks of it, but having two Sabers active is enough for Archer to be suspicious.

There’s no way both Sabers are on the same team, right? Assuming the pattern he thought of was correct and two sets of the Seven Classes were active in this particular war.

...I’ll let them handle it, for now.” Archer chuckled to himself before following the trail of destruction to its source. Sure, the snake itself is a big threat, but if there’s one thing he learned from all those DGP Seasons he starred in, it’s that if something mechanical begins to go berserk, there’s usually someone behind it. ‘It could be a Servant,’ Archer thought to himself, ‘Or it could be something else…

Mega Zero had detected multiple signatures as he and Aya continued to run away from the pursuing snake Cyber, turning every corner throughout the chase. It was then that the snake got it's head slammed by a woman along with her companions, halting it's pursuit. Mega Zero and Aya turned to see the attacker and then former scanned her and her friends to confirm that they're a Master and Servant team. "Hot damn! Where the hell did came fro-" Aya was about to ask the afro woman when all of a sudden, something hit the snake so hard that flew and crashed into a building.

"Aya, my scans have showed multiple magical signatures are converging in our location. They must be Servants." Mega Zero spoke. "Servants? How very unusual of them to gather here to deal with this hunk of scrap." Aya started to wonder just as when the snake got itself up when a green haired swordswoman appeared to try to decapitate it. Unfortunately for her, the snake swung it's head which swatted her away. But that left it open for another attack from a yellow samurai who had managed to cut some of the snake's plates off.

The cherry on top came in the form of an armored individual who fired multiple shots at the exposed openings of the snake, greatly damaging it. However, it seemed that it has yet to give up. It ignored it's attackers and kept it's focus on Mega Zero. "Oh crap, MZ we need to run now!" Aya yelled. "Negative." Mega Zero replied, much to Aya's confusion. "What the hell do you mean 'Negative'?!" She asked, clearly wanting to make a run for it. "Aya, this area we are in is below a strong leyline. I should be able to perform the ritual right here." Mega Zero explained. "Right in front of that snake?! Is there a screw loose inside you?!" Aya complained. "Aya, those Servsnts had attacked the Cyber. Normally they would be fighting each other, but for some reason they have gathered here to protect us from the Cyber. It may seemed that something must have made them realized that we, or rather I, am in trouble." Mega Zero answered.

"Could it be that the Recreation Gem inside him have called out the Servants? But which type though? No, that's impossible. Surely it could not have a will of its own when-" Aya's train of thought suddenly came to a halt as the snake Cyber was inches away from killing them. "Damn it!" She yelled angrily as she raised her hand up high and yelled "Activating Bounded Field!" She slammed her hand down onto the ground and a magic circle appeared below their feet. The snake lunged itself to the two but got hit by some sort of invisible barrier thanks to the Bounded Field. It also seemed to have made them disappear thanks to the added perception filter making them invisible.

"I don't know how long this will take but MZ, do what you must do and hurry it up!" Aya ordered. "Affirmative." Mega Zero replied and then his eyes glowed up to send a projection of a rather unique magic circle. On the other hand, the snake let out a roar as it wonders where Aya and Mega Zero had went, not know they were in front of it due to the Bounded Field.

Zenitsu/Fake Assassin first landed in the ground after his first attack. Despite having been sucessful in knocking some plates off the machine,it was still active and attacking something...or someone. And what was tgat strange sound. Was this force calling to him responsible for him being present in this world.
No time for questions.
"Thunder breathing...first form...thunderclap and flash...Godlike speed!"

The Assassin blitzes toward the snake,attempting to cut it off once again.

Meanwhile,Marina was watching the fight at a safe distance along with Bastet/True Caster,as they were both protected by the Caster's magical barrier.

"Do not worry child, I'm sure this young warrior can handle it." Bastet reassued.
" I hope so..." Marina replied,looking down. "What did I get myself into..."
Topless Topless Orihara Orihara Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Extra123 Extra123

Last edited:
While Steven, blinded by his position, held the shield around BB mid-fall, it certainly came in handy when the team's first enemy approached to instigate a confrontation. Even if Steven couldn't see or point out the incoming threat though, his shield was strong enough to bounce the attacker off. Not without popping his bubble! The shield shattered under the weight of the attack and BB continued to fall until she reached her target, sending the mechanical snake packing and opening it up for attacks from other parties as described in a gm post.

Steven let go of BB's foot finally, experiencing some dizziness on the landing. The lady herself landed in a heroic pose and looked at her new opposition. She observed him to be some kind of ancient warrior from an old land and out of time.

"Man, now this ought to be interesting. Where the hell you from, grandpa?" she said teasingly, laughing. "I'm gonna kick yo ass back to the dark ages!"

Meanwhile, the helicopter had come close enough for Beowulf to get visuals, and Steven was recovering from his motion sickness.

Topless Topless
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Crow Crow
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Endu_Makyr Endu_Makyr
Extra123 Extra123

Zenitsu had managed to land a hit on the snake before to land on the ground.
He could hear sounds near him. It was a master no doubt,with one of her servants nearby.
There was more sounds. A more hostile servant trying to engage a fight with the master. The sounds of the servant seemed hostile...He debated on what to do. Fortunatly,his present consealment ability wiould help him in avoiding detection.

"Thunderbreathing...First form...Thunderclap and flash...Eightfold!" He blitzes toward the hostile servant(Aeneas) and strikes him with eight poweful slashes before to land near BB and Steven. " I might be someone else servant but consider me,my master and fellow servant allies." Zenitsu said to BB and Steven,while trying to maintain the presence consealment abillity.
Topless Topless Orihara Orihara Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Extra123 Extra123

Last edited:
After Aeneas crashed into and assaulted the shield of Steven, he was sent bouncing backwards. While he did not expect the barrier to be able to bounce him back as hard as it did, he manages to land on his feet with little damage done to him, his strong and durable body easily able to handle the landing. His feet end up digging into the ground as he readies his shield in his left hand and sword in his right hand. He initially focuses on Steven as the false shielder gets his bearings, but being addressed by BB draws his attention to the master.

"Where I came from shall remain unsaid for now madam." The shielder class servant says in reply, continuing with his voice projecting mostly a stern stoicism, though a touch of regret peeks on through towards the end. "All you need to know is that I am a servant who opposes you in this war. While regrettable, this means the lives of your servants must end. Stand aside, my quarrel is with your servant alone, I would rather not end the life of one who doesn't need to die for my victory."

With this said, Aeneas begins his approach to BB, shield held up in case she tries anything, even if Aeneas is confident in his ability to overpower her should the situation require it to be done before he could reach Steven. While he makes the approach at a steady pace, one foot in front of the other, Aeneas keeps his eyes out for BB's second servant. He suspects that if his master has two, the other masters in this war should have a second as well. However he doesn't sense a second servant hiding by BB... perhaps an assassin class servant?

Those were the last thoughts he had before a burning sensation rips through his back, tearing a chunk of flesh and leaving blood behind him. Seven more attacks come in the flurry directed at Aeneas from Zenitsu, but the experienced warrior of Troy manages to block the rest of the blows with his armor or weaponry instinctively, now that he knows Zenitsu was there. As the yellow-haired young man lands opposite of him and in a defensive position by BB, he puts one hand on his back, feeling the deep laceration. While his high endurance stat means he will survive, and his mother might even come later to heal it, that didn't make it any less painful of a wound. Standing back up straight, he is about to act when he feels someone walk against his side. It was Eve, his master. The thirteen year old girl who SHOULD have been remaining back.
"Fair lass, why are you here now? Coming to the forefront of the battlefield is-" He starts, before being cut off.

"I am aware of the tactical folly of it, but considering the context of this servant's, likely assassin's if you didn't sense his arrival, intervention, it is unlikely he intends to kill a master." The girl responds as she stands to the side of Aeneas, hanging close in case her logical deductions are wrong. She then raises her head and looks at Zenitsu with her dull red eyes shining slightly with curiosity. She addresses her question to him in a logical manner, wishing to know his own thoughts on his decision.

"Sir Assassin, why is it that you have decided to intervene in this battle? It would benefit your master and his or her other servant if this master's servant is to fall, giving you less competition. I could understand waiting until the end of the battle and then trying to pick off the weakened victor, as intervening at that point would result in the elimination of another foe. But there is no benefit to you acting now. So, I simply wish to know, why?"

Meanwhile, in the background, Joker was hiding in wait, his presence concealment allowing himself to also remain unseen. He was about to act after Zenitsu attacked Aeneas, but stopped when his master asked the question. He decided in the moment that it would be good for her to learn a bit more about people from this talk, rather than intervening right now and continuing the fight. His duty as a servant was to do what was best for Eve, and stave off her own heart's corruption, after all.

Still, he wouldn't be idle either, ripping off his mask and activating 'Mask of a Rebel' allowing him to summon the persona, Attis. A mummy-like figure with a missing pelvis that led to his torso floating by his legs. This persona was mostly used for increasing his own stats as well as the stats of his partners with Will of the Tree boosted Thermopylae (a skill that, without will of the tree, can only be used when he and his partner are ambushed). He waits to use the spell until the battle resumes, as doing an action would cause his presence concealment to fall, thus ruining his current element of surprise.

Before BB could respond to the speech made by Aeneas, she watched him get stricken 8 times as though by lightning, followed by a reassurance from Zenitsu that her team wasn't alone. She grinned triumphantly as she interrupted the young looking master who came shortly after, asking Zenitsu why he protected her.

Laughing, she put out her fist as a gesture that she wouldn't hold back.

"You two wanna know why this cutie is helping me and not you? I can take a wild guess... I think it's because y'all are a couple of slack-jawed fools! I don't regret stepping onto this battlefield one little bit! And together we're gonna pummel you into dust and we're gonna finish off that big ol snake and - well who cares what happens next! You won't be around to see it!"

When she was done, Steven jumped to her side, putting his hands on his hips. "Yeah! What she said! And uh me too! Get ready to write your wills, bad guys! Or uh, should they write them now since they can't do it when they're dead?"

If anyone wanted to put their faces in their palms, that would be a good time to do it.

While everyone was putting their faces in their palms, BB's bio scanner was picking up the enemies' bio signatures. She could see them inside and out, down to their skeletons. The shielder really was as ancient as he looked. But something was off about that little girl. Something about her just wasn't quite human...

Extra123 Extra123

"Why am I protecting them?" Zenitsu replied to Eve. Her sounds sounded...different to him. He coudn't tell why.
"Not all masters and servants are enemies.I can tell by their sounds.They are trustworthy. I'm sorry but if you stand against us...you leave me no choice. He grabbed the handle of his Ninchirin katana. "You leave us no choice." Then both BB and Steve made their statement that they woudn't back down either.
Zenitsu turned to BB. "You and Inosuke would get along for sure." He said to BB "A fellow demon slayer and a good friend of mine." Zenitsu added. "He's optimistic and wild." Zenitsu then took a fighter stsnce.

Meanwhile,nearby.

"Is something wrong Caster?" Marina asked. "Young Zenitsu is confronting the enemy already. " Bastet replied. "He might be defending a fellow master and one of his or her servants."
"What is he thinking? We are only supposed to stop this mechanical snake,not to engage the enemy already.
"He did the right thing,to defend a fellow master that might become an ally." Bastet replied. "He faced his fears head on. As his master you would be able to do the same."
Marina thought about it. "It would be safer to join him,or at least keep the snake at bay until he needs us." Bastet added.
Marina looked up. " Alright thrn,let's get going."
Bastet teleported the both of them to the battlefield,near BB,Steven,Zenitsu,Eve and Aeneas's curent location.
Orihara Orihara Extra123 Extra123 Topless Topless

"All masters and servants will be enemies in the end." The girl calmly explains to the blonde-haired assassin. "The grail and gem are awarded to the last standing servant of each category. If you are a false servant, to claim the recreation gem, all other false servants must fall. This includes this woman's servant. The same is true if you are a true servant seeking the Holy Grail. As such, saving the life of a servant that isn't under your master is a folly. You humans are so... illogical."

As she finishes her statement, a touch of emotion slips into Eve's voice. While she herself cannot pinpoint what it is she's feeling, to those more versed in emotion they could tell it is a mixture of confusion with a touch of longing. A longing for companionship that she doesn't know or acknowledge as she steps back. The ability to be illogical and make such decisions on them simply sounding trustworthy is something that the human nature in her desires, despite being deeply suppressed. She proceeds to step backwards, behind Aeneas. "Alas. Engage for now, Shielder."

And with that command, Aeneas charged forward despite his wound, sword in one hand and shield in the other. He aimed for Zenitsu and slashed at him, keeping the shield back in preparation to fend off another strike... when suddenly a call was heard.

"Attis, Thermopylae!" Joker cries out as he emerges from behind a building. Attis too comes out and releases an energy that flows, increasing the strength, endurance and speed of both Joker and Aeneas (though likely not to the point he would out speed the assassin), which was likely to trip up anyone who had planned to time their dodges or blocks according to Aeneas's previous speed.

He then pulls out his pistol, Tyrant's Pistol EX, and shot at Steven to prevent his interference, since he could act in tandem with his persona. While attacking an actual child would give Joker more than a little pause, the fact was that he knew a servant wasn't a human and was more of a cognitive being like a shadow. And Joker has slain numerous shadows without any regret.

Eve remained in the back, but she was not idle. As a rune magus, she was scribbling runes onto the ground and preparing them to launch in the future if BB attempted to intervene. The girl had already determined that her servants had a chance of rebelling if she went after the masters, which is why she chose to only actually launch the spells if the woman chose to actively participate in the battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back