• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy/Supernatural

puppyboyz

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! I'm getting back into role play again after not having done it for a few months.

About Me
  • 16, soon to be 17
  • He/Him
  • ~4 years RP experience
  • I write 2-3 paragraphs, maybe a bit more if I get really into it
  • I prefer to use discord, however if you want to stay on-site my replies will be slower
Rules/Expectations
  • Please be 15-19 years old
  • I enjoy dark themes in RP, so please tell me if you have any triggers beforehand
  • Please... no 1 liners. I can't work with that. You can write over 3 paragraphs, but be warned I might not be able to match
  • Use 3rd person please!!
Tropes
  • Angel x Demon (I'd be the demon)
  • Vampire x Human
  • Assassin x Target
Seeing as I'm a gay man, I prefer to do mlm/nblm ships as that's what I'm comfortable with and most used to. I have no specific plots in mind, so feel free to tell me yours! Or, if you want, we can just go with the flow. Feel free to PM me if you want to start a RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back