• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantasy, Slice of Life and other Original Delights

Honestly, I prefer DiCaprio myself.
I generally check out on your "ideal partner" list, but I will say: I don't necessarily know how to play a female character. Just in the sense of "never done it before." I can do males easy. I've never doubled, but I am pretty curious. As for settings? Fantasy is love and live. So are video games. So are both. I don't have time today, but I just had to stop by. Maybe sometime later?

Sure, whenever you're free, we can see if we have the same ideas in mind. I do think it's great to try new things so if we did double, it might be a good way to try playing a female role while still having the comfort and familiarity of a male role as well?

Sure, whenever you're free, we can see if we have the same ideas in mind. I do think it's great to try new things so if we did double, it might be a good way to try playing a female role while still having the comfort and familiarity of a male role as well?
That's a good point. Until then!

The modern day fluff roleplay! I think maybe a couple soon to be married? Then we could experience the fun of planning the wedding! Thoughts?

I'd prefer to stay on site, I've never had an rp last long on discord, they always seem to dry up for me, I hope that's okay.

Hello, before I waste your time with a message, I'm just dropping by to mention my initial "look for"s. MxM in a modern setting with magic/supernatural elements, something to get really creative with and build a plot on. I have no problem playing multiple characters, so long as my main is my main. His name is Yasuko and the link attached will take you to my own search thread.

You can read everything I've put together. Bare-bones, I know, but I'm looking to build him up. He's fleshed out, as many of my characters are. I am very interested in writing with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back