• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

(School will start tomorrow for now if you're a monster be in the mc city if you're a human be in the human town)Drea walked through the halls of his empty castle he really didn't like being a prince it was really lonely especially now that his dad was gone and his mom was needed in heaven he cared for his citizens and tried to help them the best he could but it was hard especially with all the human gang raids he just wanted peace no more fighting. He punched the corner where two walls met breaking the brick "DANMIT!!" He was losing his patience in this place...fast.

Leon went for a stroll around town. He let out a soft yawn as he walked, "man this was such a boring day. If only something interesting would happened," he mummbled to himself. He turned a corner and continued his way tears his house. After living most of his life in this town Leon could navigate it in a blindfold with ease.

Amelia flew over the city. She used her dragon form. She flew circles out of boredom. Here and there, she shot a ball of shadow into the area around the city, making it explode and a lot of noise. She then landed in one of the streets, giving a loud roar, hoping to scare the people. She enjoyed doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aislinn was perched on a building staring down at the other mythicals as she refered to them. Her father was off causing chaos in the human city. Her mother was back at home. She was supposed to be getting ready to attend school later but she just wanted to relax. She gazed towards the palace of the phoenixes. Aislinn hoped that the Prince wasn't going to attend school with her. That would suck since she was a source of destruction in his precious town. She sighed and glided to the ground. Well, better get home, she thought.

Leon looked up when he heard something crash onto the ground. It was a dragon, and it let out a mighty roar that sent shivers down his spine. "Shit!" He cried, and dove into the nearest bush. "Me and my big mouth," he grumbled. Leon started to slowly crawl through the bushes, so that the,dragon wouldn't notice him.

Amelia turned to a bush shivering. "Bush-inhabitant, better come out there. Otherwise I consider it necessary to destroy that bush", she growled at the bush, laughing inside herself. Scaring people was so much fun!

@Eagershadow3

Leon froze. He didn't know what to do, but his mind was at work. "That isn't very nice now is it?" He called out. Right now, all he needed was time. He reached over and grabbed a good sized rock, this will make a good diversion.

@Ami the breadling

Leon popped his head out of the bush, "you just threatened to kill me? And now you expect me to trust you?" He said to the dragon. Leon thought about the odd,of running away and surviving, but they were pretty low. "Fine I'll come out, but I must warn you, I taste best when I'm medium rare, " he said as a joke, but eventually he walked out of the bush.

@Ami the breadling

Leon looked at her like she was crazy. "Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it," he said. He then tossed the rock that he was holding off to the side. "Well you at least made my day somewhat interesting," he added.

@Ami the breadling

Xmon walked around, he asked people for directions. As he was pretending to be a vampire he was sent to go to MC city. He walked in nervously, looking around for someone that looked friendly.

@anyone that wants to met this kind fellow

"The name's Leon Ray, the best tactician this town has ever seen," he told her, rather confidently. "Since I introduced myself it's now your turn," he finished.

@Ami the breadling

She acted enraged, even though she just was a little pissed off. "Mere humans like you are don't deserve to know the name of such great creatures like I am.", she spitted back at him. She then turned into her dragon form again and roared loudly. Then, she flew away and landed front to the next human. She again roared loudly, hoping for him to he really scared

@metalcity

Xmon took a step back, a tear formed in his eye. Not sure what this big scary dragon wanted with him, he panicked and looked around slightly. "Ummm, I'm sorry. I don't know what I did. Please forgive me." he worryingly said as one of the tears fell from his eye.

@Ami the breadling

Xmon took another step back "I'm not a human, I'm a vampire. And I guess it could have been funny" He stated worried as he rubbed his eye, trying to take away his tears. He took another step back.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Xmon took another step back "I'm not a human, I'm a vampire. And I guess it could have been funny" He stated worried as he rubbed his eye, trying to take away his tears. He took another step back.
@Ami the breadling
She shrugged. "Vampire or human, both same as they are fragile hollows for coward's souls. What is your name, Vampire?", she asked, pronouncing the Vampire extra teasingly.

Hearing that she asked for his name he smiled and removed his arms from his face "My name is Xmon, what's yours?" he asked happily, thinking he could make a friend.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Hearing that she asked for his name he smiled and removed his arms from his face "My name is Xmon, what's yours?" he asked happily, thinking he could make a friend.
@Ami the breadling
"My name is of no matter for you. Are you a boy? You look much like a girl.", she said, with an arrogant tone.

Abigail was standing in a close distance, not very far from them. She was staring at them in an oddly weird way, after laughing manically on how Xmon almost cried.

Instantly Xmon's smile depleted and he took another step back and hid behind the end of his sleeves "I like these clothes, they are nice and soft." He softly said as he looked around for help, not liking the tone from the girl. He panicked and said "I told you my name, why can't you give me your's?" After saying this he realised that he probably made the girl annoyed and flinched "I'm sorry, please don't hurt me." he sadly said as another tear formed in his eye.

@Ami the breadling

Abigail glared at Amelia, with the thought,
"...Kill 'em already..." repeating in Abigail's head, while she repeatedly used her finger, moving across her neck, indicating for Amelia to kill him. Luckily, Abigail was behind Xmon, it would've been really bad if he saw Abigail.Abigail is a type of girl who likes people fighting, and...dying. Although she felt like she forgot something, she likes fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back