• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy RPG

Kishune

One of Oblivion
the RP is open and has 1-2 slot open.

Hey looking for a game like Fantasy RP? I have one for you. It's about a mysterious company that has invited players at random to test out their new product, a virtual reality system. Once inside, the players are given the experience that put to shame any and all Virtual Reality systems that come be fore and after it...so they say.

The Players are sent out to explore the Ultra realistic world discovering and questing to their hearts desire, finding it hard to tell this world from the real one. There are many adventures to be had in this world. So come forth and join!

Ok with the brief description of the RP,I like to get down with the nitty-gritty. I'm only accepting 7 RPers at the moment. This is cause the game has a max of 4 person party and I'll have two characters. Meaning 1 for each party. This is for me to monitor things a lot better. But for those wanting to join, Please send me an PM titled 'Game Over'. In this PM have an original post that demonstrated your skill as a writer. It can involve anything you want. You can write about your character you're thinking of playing as being in a fight scene, being apart of an interaction, and/or describing some scenery. Or just something off the top of your head that doesn't revolve in the RP world.

I have the world, events and stuff like that set up, but if you have any suggestions and questions don't hesitate to ask. I'll also be having the threads up by tomorrow that has more detail up on them about it. This is a very detailed world as I rebooted it so many times, all ending for different reasons...But none ended cause well it hit the end of the story.

Anyhow, I hope you guys will check it out wen the Threads are up if you're on the bench about it.

Last edited:
I might be interested. But god the whole thing seems complicated and I'm not even sure the character I feel like making would be accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back