• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy RP Recruiting Now!

Oberons Veil

Radiant Bard
Hey everyone. We are recruiting those interested in playing immortal and mortal beings in an RP we are doing. As it stands there is a Chief God, a God of Life and Death, A God of Fire, A Goddess of Air and Storm and A Goddess of Earth and Moon.

You can make up an immortal race or even a Mortal race if you so choose. The only true difference between Mortal and Immortal is how long they live and the general toughness of them. Elves, Vampires, Dragons and the like are considered immortal. Humans, Dwarves, Orcs and the likes are considered Mortal. Like I said you don't have to use one of these races as you can make your own.

This is an Intermediate RP so we do expect posts longer than a sentence or two. This is an ongoing RP but we already finished a pseudo-arc so you wouldn't have the feeling of jumping in and not knowing anything at all. We are friendly group of people and would really like more to join us in this fun and creative RP. Thank you everyone, the Link goes to the RP Character Sign Up.

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/by-the-gods-mortals-and-all-thats-in-between.65887/

Also the spot of the Water God/Goddess is open. This is a first come first serve slot though.

_____ is the "God" of the elemental power of Water. I apologize I seem to have forgotten all I was going to tell you of the personality of this "God". All I can remember is that this "God" regulates the domains of water and ice.

You would certainly have to apply for the position of God. As for being a dragon born, I mean I don't see why not but apply as if it were a mortal/immortal race. You might actually get it.

Maven said:
You would certainly have to apply for the position of God. As for being a dragon born, I mean I don't see why not but apply as if it were a mortal/immortal race. You might actually get it.
Do i have to ask the owner first of the rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back