• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy rp any creature

Tomura Shigaraki

You can be anything that you want to. Their are 6 kingdoms and theirs the Angelic kingdom, The kingdom of Hell, The kingdom of the sea, The kingdom of fire, The kingdom of wind and finally the kingdome of the Earth.

The roles of the 7 members of the royal family is Eclipse the mythical youngest and Is taken by me, Angilina the oldest the queen of the Angelic kingdom, Damion the second oldest and is a male and the king of the kingdom of Hell, Aquadic a female and is the third oldest and the queen of the water, Lilly the middle child and is the queen of the earth kingdom, Airia the queen of the wind kingdom, and finally Flare the king of the fire kingdom the second youngest but not the youngest.

In the kingdom of Alistra their are 6 different kingdoms all split with the 6 king's and queen's. The kings and queens are all siblings. But for Eclipse no one knows that he's still alive. One day he was with his siblings and the next he wasn't. Please choose your role which kingdom your in and you can choose any role you want to and the kings and queens you can be married if you want to and you can also have any powers and you have no limits to your powers.

Me: I'm Eclipse and I'm the mythical Blood wolf and I watch over the kingdoms and I like to secretly go into the other kingdoms and no one notices me. I'm usually alone and I secretly love Damion the King and the villain of the kingdom.

Please come and join its going to be epic.

Character sheet

Animal:

Name that you want:

Which kingdom your in/from:

Your personality:

Are you good or evil:

Your characters gender:

Do you have any family:

Your power/ powers:

Your role in the kingdom (If your not going to be in power but you can choose to be a king or queen if their not taken):

What you look like:

Please use this for what your character is and what role they have. Please complete this before you start rping. Thanks

My character sheet New
Here's my character sheet

Animal: Blood wolf (A hybrid werewolf Half human half werewolf)

Name that you want: Eclipse

Which kingdom your in/from: Not in one is just the one of the moon and watches over all of the kingdom's

Your personality: Shy and can be aggressive and also tries to do the what he thinks is right.

Are you good or evil: In between I keep the Angelic kingdom and the kingdom of Hell together.

Your characters gender: I'm a male

Do you have any family: yes I'm the youngest of the 7 kings and queens

Your power/ powers: I can teleport, Make my self invisible, I can use ice, Fire(Blue I can also make the fire explode), I can also have angel and demon wings appear from my body, I can also make things decay. I make the lightning in the thunder storms, I also use water and I can create water from my hands. (I only use all of these when I need to)

Your role in the kingdom (If your not going to be in power but you can choose to be a king or queen if their not taken): I'm Eclipse

What you look like: I'm a all black wolf with some bloody red splashes her and their and my eyes are also bloody red as well. But when I'm in hiding I'm an all black wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back