• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy FANTASY ROLEPLAY WITH VOICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Eterniti

*Grabs the smol Articuno's stubby wings and begins playing with them* cute .w.

* pats it's tummy *  u so chubby!  * puts it on my head * I love baby articuno

@Eterniti

*Grabs the smol Articuno's stubby wings and begins playing with them* cute .w.

* pats it's tummy *  u so chubby!  * puts it on my head * I love baby articuno

Articuno's my favorite out of the legendary bird trio! : 3 Now guess what team I'm on in Pokémon GO.

The plot sounds really interesting nwn A bit overwhelming, but it probably won't be as bad once we get into it. Has the group/topic/whatever been made yet?

I apologize for my absence..... 

So, I'm a bit tipsy right, now... well kinda drunk. (Lightweight, scarcely drinks) but I'll record a sample voice anyways... I just can't decide on a character at this time... Hrm.. Hrm...... Also... how did we decide to do things?.... NVM I'll just read back a few posts. XP

P.s.

I"m feeling a tad bit hungry.

Anyway, although my mic isn't all that great I have pretty good voice range so here's an example of a few of the voices.  I tend to be a very lighthearted type of roleplayer so the voices are a touch exaggerated.

WARNING!!!  I was just goofing around but the VERY last voice batman is pretty okay at first but I scream Joker super loud and I'm afraid you'll all die from the volume!!!  It's only the last few seconds so be careful ;w;

View attachment 158813

GOD I LOVE YOUR MORTY'!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoh? This locks really fun. When would one do this?

Edit: Upon further inspection, I don't know my way around recording on the pc so I'll have to sit it out ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems pretty interesting, but I don't understand exactly what I would say if I were to join this (If I am allowed to join.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back