• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Partner Search!

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Ok so i'm looking for more partners since I currently am bored. I love doing many a fantasy creature pairing and a lot of pirate themes are involved. I am looking for the following pairings relating to creatures such as this

Angel x Demon
Angel x Angel
Angel x Vampire
Angel x elf
Angel x Kitsune
Angel x Siren
Angel x Centaur
Centaur x Centair
Centaur x Vampire
Centaur x Bicorn
Centaur x Demon
Demon x Vampire
Demon x Satyr
Demon x Elf
Demon x Human
Demon x Kitsune
Dragon x Wyvern
Dragon x Angel
Dragon x Vampire
Dragon x Zombie
Dragon x Dragon
Dragon x Elf

Now here are a few Plots I have

Plot 1: Dragon x Wyvern

The two Draconic Races have been at war with each other for Millenia. Whole Mountain Ranges and Valleys have been leveled in the carnage and the Alphas of Both species were starting to grow weary of the fighting. They agree to Unite the Colonies by marrying their Heirs to the Kingdoms to each other. Your Character is the Heir/Heiress to the Wyvern Kingdom and my character is the Heiress to the Dragon Kingdom. Can these two learn to love each other Or will this end in a yet another war between dragons and Wyverns?

Plot 2: Dragon x Vampire

M/C is flying through an unknown forest as one of many species that has vanished from their respective kingdoms. this forest seems to have an eerie power affecting those who are foolish enough to explore it as its foggy airs seem to induce a trance to any who breathe it in. This trance draws its victims to a castle in the Heart of the Forest where Y/C resides. Many of the Lost Children, as the missing are being called in the lands outside the forest, are working at this castle as servants to Y/C. Can M/C escape the castle alive?

Plot 3: Demon x Human

For centuries the humans and demons have been at war with one another. Their reasons for existing seemed to be to drive each other to Extinction. But fate decided to throw a curveball at YC and MC. MC is a demon princess that is next in line to the throne of Lucifer. But when she was taking out flocks of hunters, one wounded one caught her eye in an unexpected way. YC. For months her emotions have left her in conflict with herself. But will she ignore them? Or will she save you.

I can do MxF or FxF But I Prefer FxF and if doing MxF I would prefer a Female Role.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. I'm down to play a female demon if you'll consider me. I do normally prefer males but I can try female.

I don't mind trying MxF with demon and human. One question though, what you like to happen with that idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back