• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Kingdom RP

[QUOTE="Moonlight Elk]Would the children of Alitas be Alitas as well? Would the children of knighted Caturas be Alitas?
Edit: Also I'm definitely interested in joining, no matter what!

[/QUOTE]
Yea and Yes, and I'm happy to hear that

Name: Yooa Kinlit

Class: Natera

Race: Human [bonded with Fox Spirit]

Any magic power: Extension Spirit - The ability to summon spectral forms as extensions of the body, such as large claws and an a fox's avatar around her own | Shifter's Essence - The ability to transform into a fox with enhanced senses and agility for periods of time | Phantom Access - Spirit magic, such as firing shards and orbs made of magic and short range teleportation

Any weapons: None

Personality: Quiet, childish, kind. She has a talent for lying and acting, but rarely uses it.

Looks: Yooa has a slim and tall frame. She has a heart shaped face framed with snow white hair that is straight until its ends, where it curves slightly inward. Protruding from her head are two white furred fox ears. She has wide, sky blue eyes, a small nose, and small lips. She has smooth skin which is a pale but warm peach colour, and a long, wide fox's tail covered in smooth white fur to match her ears.

Short bio: Yooa Kinlit was born as a part of the Phantomblood Tribe, a small tribe living on the outskirts of the main village, right within the forest. She was Phantombourne, meaning that her talents were fitted more to agility and skill with magic than strength and skill with weapons [The other category is Bloodbourne, which encompasses the latter two]. She had a peaceful childhood living with the feral people of her Tribe, learning skills such as hunting, sparring, and magic. When she reached the age of 15, she, like all other Tribe children, took part in the Commune Ceremoney, where she bonded her soul with that of a fox spirit [thus becoming half fox herself]. All was calm for another two years until a village of stray Artas and Alitas found the Tribe, and proclaiming them demons, forced them to 'cleanse themselves' and forget their old customs to live with the Class System. Without a choice but to comply, the Phantomblood Tribe reluctantly adjusted, but they held a solid hatred for the Classes. Yooa was one of the few who took action on the bitterness, joining the Natera in order to bring down the Classes.

What side are you on: Rebel

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Moonlight Elk]Do you mind if I sign up two characters?

[/QUOTE]
Go ahead! The more the merier

Riddler said:
I, Guru of Essos, am interested and shall join once more details are provided.
Post Valyria Essos is so yesteryear. Beyond the Wall is where it's at.

OT: Certainly interested, I do enjoy a good Kingdom RP. Might wanna get a bit more information on the world though. Did it start/Am I too late to join?

TheAncientCenturion said:
Post Valyria Essos is so yesteryear. Beyond the Wall is where it's at.
OT: Certainly interested, I do enjoy a good Kingdom RP. Might wanna get a bit more information on the world though. Did it start/Am I too late to join?
No we will wait until we get a good amount of peeople so u can join

Saria said:
No we will wait until we get a good amount of peeople so u can join
Okay cool cool. Is there anything I should be aware of, like is there another thread made yet? Or would is it just down to waiting now?

I'm very interested being apart of this rp, but I am new to rping, so I have to learn on the fly. Also, should I post a character sheet for my character?

RangerofAeon said:
I'm very interested being apart of this rp, but I am new to rping, so I have to learn on the fly. Also, should I post a character sheet for my character?
to be truthful i'm new too but you will get the hang of it so go ahead an post ur character sheet :D

TheAncientCenturion said:
Okay cool cool. Is there anything I should be aware of, like is there another thread made yet? Or would is it just down to waiting now?
just waiting, want to get a nice # of people

Name: Bomia Lilithin

Class: Natera

Race: Elf

Any magic power: None

Any weapons: Crossbow

Personality: Outspoken, Serious, Harsh. Knows survival skills and geography

Looks: Bomia is slightly thinner than the average elf, but is of standard height. Her hair is blood red, thin, and straight. She wears it in a ponytail. She has slightly smaller ears than most elves, and could probably pass for human if not for the dramatic point it comes to. Her eyes are dark brown, and her lips are a vibrant red even without makeup. She has tanned skin.

Short bio: Bomia was born to a poor, traveling family of merchants. She never stayed in one place long, living the first years of her life in a coal mining village, the next few in a port town, and some more in a lumber town. She and her family also spent time in villages of varying wealth classes, as well as some time wandering through uncivilized land. However, they were never able to make enough money to support themselves, and had to constantly borrow money from one of the mother's Alitas friends. But the friend contraced a terminal sickness, and despite extensive efforts, she couldn't be saved, and ended up dying. Her heiress wasn't nearly as compassionate as she had been, and instead of continuing to support the Lilithin family, she took advantage of their debt. She requested that one of them should serve her as repayment. Bomia's mother volunteered to go, but aging, hunger, and constant exposure to the harsh conditions of the wild left her feeling weak, and so Bomia went instead.

The noblewoman took Bomia as a personal maid, and the girl's life was harder there than it had been wandering. She was always hurrying around the house, and she would be beaten if she messed up an order, refused to obey, or took too much time. She was broken, and occasionally felt so depressed that she considered suicide. But she had no weapons or means to do it with (and if she had then she would have assassinated her mistress instead), so she had to live with it. Then, a life-changing event was orchestrated by a group of Natera, as they broke all of the servants out of a chain of homes, hers being one of them. Bomia then chose to join the Natera in their effort to bring down the classes.

What side are you on: Rebel

Got my other character posted! Are Yooa and Bomia accepted? Also I edited Yooa's personality because it felt too broad and I want it to be defined

[QUOTE="Moonlight Elk]Got my other character posted! Are Yooa and Bomia accepted? Also I edited Yooa's personality because it felt too broad and I want it to be defined

[/QUOTE]
Accepted!

I'm interested and will make a character sheet soon, my character most likely will be a Catura.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]I'm interested and will make a character sheet soon, my character most likely will be a Catura.

[/QUOTE]
That would be great, we need a catura

Users who are viewing this thread

Back