• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Kingdom RP

Saria

Hi! I'm thinking of starting a role play for fantasy that takes place in a country called Equantra. I want to see if anyone would actually join it.

I, Guru of Essos, am interested and shall join once more details are provided.

Saria said:
Hi! I'm thinking of starting a role play for fantasy that takes place in a country called Equantra. I want to see if anyone would actually join it.
Some other details. Well, there would be four classes. Nimpes (Pesants), Artas (Working Man), Alitas (Nobels), And Caturas (Royals). There would also be Natera (People who defiy the system). The plot would be that the Natera's and the Nimpes are fighting against the Alitas and Caturas and Artas to destroy the class system

Cool, I'd like to be a Natera if I may. If you need any information regarding my character, just ask.

Guru2 said:
Cool, I'd like to be a Natera if I may. If you need any information regarding my character, just ask.
Awesome! For now all I need to know about your character is Name, Age, Race, and A little backstory and personality. I might add more but for now thats all i need

That sounds interesting! Is there any magic or special magical creatures? D'ya think you could tell us more about the classes?

enoc010201 said:
That sounds interesting! Is there any magic or special magical creatures? D'ya think you could tell us more about the classes?
Sure. There will be dragons but they would all be Caturas. For more info about the classes. Nimpes are born nimpes. If your parents are a nimpes so are you and there is no way to move up UNLESS you are made a nobel by a Caturas. Artas are also born artas but many can move up once they pay the kingdoms ruler (artchito) ten thousand gold. Alitas are usualy the sons of caturas. They then work there way up to caturas. To rank up you have to be made a catura by artchio. As for caturas, that class consists of The king, his family, people he knighted, and all dragons. Dragons are almost exstinct. Thats why they are all royals.

So, I guess we should get some character sheets ready so we can start as soon as we get enough people.

Name:

Class: (ask to be a Caturas)

Race:

Any magic power; (max 3 and NO OP)

Any weapons:

Personality:

Looks: (Preferably picture)

Short bio:

What side are you on: (yes, you can be a nimpes who supports the class. But you cant natera who supports the system)​

Saria said:
No, i was just to lazy to list them all. I was thinking Dragons, menotars, Unicorns, Trolls, Ogres and pixes
if you think of others then just tell me and I will think if I will add them in

Name: Lysos Forin

Class: Natera

Race: Human

Any magic power: None.

Any weapons:

spartan-spear-60-inch.jpg

2032_1_.jpg

il_570xN.507703524_i30b.jpg

Personality:

Lysos is very quiet and timid. He does not enjoy speaking to others at all, since he believes that it is a waste of time and breath. Instead all he cares for is revenge, which explains his neutral facial expression all the time. He never smiles, nor does he laugh. Mostly, since he has no emotions at all.

Looks:

gw+2.gif

$(KGrHqUOKpIFJBfO5q6nBSSkOz67ZQ~~60_1.JPG

Backstory:

Lysos and his mother were both slaves of an Alitas, who abused them and never respected them. This Alitas, always pushed Lysos' mother around and would brutalize her. He found her as his whore, and she couldn't do anything but let him into her pants. At the age of 12, Lysos understood what was being done to his mother and he wanted to put a stop to it. The only way was to kill his owner, and his mother and himself run away. He tried to kill his master, but failed miserably due to him having no combat training at all. His master caught him trying to commit this crime, and decided to take act on this rude action.

In less than a day, Lysos' mother was killed by the Alitas. He didn't care about her, she was just some whore that could be replaced in his eyes. He then sent Lysos to another slave owner that trained children into warriors. The reason behind this was because, Lysos became a threat to his old master's safety. After 11 years of intense training, Lysos became one of the strongest warriors in his city. Being one of the strongest opened many opportunities, even though he was still a slave. He wanted vengance, but the only way for that was to rebel against this system. He now is a Natera looking for others to join him on his path to disbanding the current systems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guru2 said:

gw+2.gif

$(KGrHqUOKpIFJBfO5q6nBSSkOz67ZQ~~60_1.JPG

Name: Lysos Forin

Race: Human

Personality:

Lysos is very quiet and timid. He does not enjoy speaking to others at all, since he believes that it is a waste of time and breath. Instead all he cares for is revenge, which explains his neutral facial expression all the time. He never smiles, nor does he laugh. Mostly, since he has no emotions at all.

Backstory:

Lysos and his mother were both slaves of an Alitas, who abused them and never respected them. This Alitas, always pushed Lysos' mother around and would brutalize her. He found her as his whore, and she couldn't do anything but let him into her pants. At the age of 12, Lysos understood what was being done to his mother and he wanted to put a stop to it. The only way was to kill his owner, and his mother and himself run away. He tried to kill his master, but failed miserably due to him having no combat training at all. His master caught him trying to commit this crime, and decided to take act on this rude action.

In less than a day, Lysos' mother was killed by the Alitas. He didn't care about her, she was just some whore that could be replaced in his eyes. He then sent Lysos to another slave owner that trained children into warriors. The reason behind this was because, Lysos became a threat to his old master's safety. After 11 years of intense training, Lysos became one of the strongest warriors in his city. Being one of the strongest opened many opportunities, even though he was still a slave. He wanted vengance, but the only way for that was to rebel against this system. He now is a Natera looking for others to join him on his path to disbanding the current systems.
Thats perfect! You are defenetly in! Thats one person. I was thinking when we get 5-7 people we can start

Saria said:
Thats perfect! You are defenetly in! Thats one person. I was thinking when we get 5-7 people we can start
I edited my application so it can be like the one you asked for. Sorry.

Would the children of Alitas be Alitas as well? Would the children of knighted Caturas be Alitas?

Edit: Also I'm definitely interested in joining, no matter what!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back