Fantasy Highschool Life

Go to character sign up and post a character sheet that follows the guidelines of the one I posted.

HikariK said:
I'm very sorry o bother you but I don't know what to do now
You can just arrive at school and make a scene or talk to someone with the same interests as you. Or just anybody or do anything.

I'm wondering if it was actually me that in the end that made this roleplay revive...? (Please don't think I'm bragging or anything, I just want to know if I'm the one that brought it back or not .-.)

I was just wondering, not asking for a thank you .-. Thanking me would be like saying that I eat food to keep it from going bad rather than eating it because I'm hungry .-. (My way of saying thank you for the thank you .-.)

Well, Elizabeth is at her house, Jax is at someone else's house, and The Watcher is in another realm, so as for my characters, no.

Al of my characters are with Elizabeth, the only exception Midori, who's with The Watcher.

Well, The Watcher is who knows where, just wandering around, and Elizabeth and Jax are both at Elizabeth's house, so that's where my characters are.

Every single one of my characters are in Elizabeth's house, making for nine people, including Elizabeth, inside of Elizabeth's home. (Six are mine, two are Aria's, and then there's John.)

Wait, I still have one character that's open to whatever. I have Kimura, who's just going ot join in the etiquette class in her solid form.

Kimura's just sitting there in class with them. Wonder what my purpose in actually having her there would be though.

Anyway anyone want to join another rp group it's created by my friend.

Miyuki said:
Kimura's just sitting there in class with them. Wonder what my purpose in actually having her there would be though.
Sorry xD Aqua is just going to hang out :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back