Fantasy Highschool Life

Could someone give me a summary of what's going on, please? It's so hard to keep up with all the different characters ;~;

Well, I'm not sure where to start. ^^

Since there are so many characters, there's a lot going on, and a few different branches to the RP.

Is there anything specific you wish to know about?

Alright.

Well, most of the people who are at the school are usually in the courtyard, dorms, or running around on the roof. No one really goes to classes here anymore.

Usually, if you have a character open and are looking for interaction you can post OOC into the IC and ask if someone has a character open. I know it's not the most pleasant way, but most people on this thread don't pay attention to the OOC tab enough to get notifications.

There's a lot of both good and bad drama between the Fukushimas and zero, Tasuke, and Shiina's characters.

It can be pretty hard to keep up with what's going between them, and it's a long story that played a big role in the base of the RP. Let's just say it's like a soap opera; romance, fighting, drama, children, and gods.

From what I've read, there is supposed to be an upcoming event that deals with a sort of apocalyptic setting a few months ahead in the RP.

Asphyxiated said:
Alright.
Well, most of the people who are at the school are usually in the courtyard, dorms, or running around on the roof. No one really goes to classes here anymore.

Usually, if you have a character open and are looking for interaction you can post OOC into the IC and ask if someone has a character open. I know it's not the most pleasant way, but most people on this thread don't pay attention to the OOC tab enough to get notifications.

There's a lot of both good and bad drama between the Fukushimas and zero, Tasuke, and Shiina's characters.

It can be pretty hard to keep up with what's going between them, and it's a long story that played a big role in the base of the RP. Let's just say it's like a soap opera; romance, fighting, drama, children, and gods.

From what I've read, there is supposed to be an upcoming event that deals with a sort of apocalyptic setting a few months ahead in the RP.
Thank you very much, that's helped me out a lot

Elkor101 said:
hey can I get some people for me to meet up with and get to know?
I'm looking for someone too, if you're willing to.

TongneJinglish said:
Thank you very much, that's helped me out a lot
I'm looking for someone too, if you're willing to.
talk to you in IC,

do you want us to know each other or should we meet somehow?

Hello there! I hate to be a bother, but I was wondering if I could join in somewhere? I haven't put up an CS yet but if i'm welcome I will. I have RPed many times before but never on a forum and I thought this seems like a good place to start.

Nonalaka said:
Hello there! I hate to be a bother, but I was wondering if I could join in somewhere? I haven't put up an CS yet but if i'm welcome I will. I have RPed many times before but never on a forum and I thought this seems like a good place to start.
Go ahead and make a CS~ I'm sure you'll be accepted.

Nonalaka said:
ofcorse that would be awesome

I'm sorry guys, I must drop out, school is putting tremendous pressure and this roleplay is hard to keep up with, sorry

I'm sorry guys, I must drop out, school is putting tremendous pressure and this roleplay is hard to keep up with, sorry

How do I jump in? I already placed my application, but it don't feel like reading through all the pages. Can anyone fill me in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back